User Tag List

Page 863 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 873 913 963 1363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 23694
Like Tree139313Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I bought the Instant Pot pressure cooker, 6 quart 7-1, IÂ’ve seen them anywhere from $129.99 up to $170.00!! Canadian Tire had them on sale for &69.97, started Thurs) but were sold out everywhere. Superstore had them for $69.97 and no tax (on Today)but I didnÂ’t want to chance it so I called the store and asked if I could get 2, he said he sold a bunch but he has to keep some for the Black Friday sale, I asked him were his Christmas spirit was, in a good way, he told me to come in and he would give me 2!!He told me he wouldnÂ’t be there but he will let them know, of course I get there the supervisor doesnÂ’t want to give it to me but one lady said if the boss told her then give it to her! IÂ’m walking around the store and got asked by about 6 people where did I get them, I didnÂ’t want to get the man in trouble so I didnÂ’t say much! I get to the cash and it comes up as $129.99, another manager comes and I explain what the man said to me, she said he didnÂ’t work today, I said yes he did!! I said, IÂ’m not leaving without these, so please call him! Finally she calls someone and I got them!! Sorry this was so long but IÂ’m happy I got these!!
    congrats!
    good to be persistent
    hope you were able to use some points to bring down the cost even more
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Nov 24th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    That was definitely a smokin' deal. If I didn't already own two of them I would have bought one! I use at least one of mine pretty much every day, and make a batch of yogurt each week.
    That’s fantastic!! I hope I use it as much as my slow cookers!! Can’t wait to start using it, I already got great ideas, recipes from Pinterest!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone is in Quebec, or near a provigo the instant pots are on sale today for $79.99 but they’re giving 20,000 pts!!
    barbis9, cath007 and GatineauGirl like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Great deal, where the buy 3 get 1 free coupons only on the box? I bought some chicken wings yesterday for $5.99 (food basics) -$2.00coupon= $3.99, I thought that was a great deal but if I can get some for free even better!
    They were only on some of the boxes. Other didn't have the coupon. So I don't think It was an in-store offer per say, maybe Metro has only gotten ones with the B3G1 coupon so far. So maybe other stores will get the coupon??? I'd try it at RCSS if I REALLY wanted to buy them...

Maple Leaf Prime Frozen Chicken (4): $51.96 - PM(FB; $28.00 OFF) - B3G1($5.99 OFF) - $6.00(3 @ $2) + 4,000PC(1,000/$5) + 2,400PC(10%) = $5.57/4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the Instant Pot pressure cooker, 6 quart 7-1, IÂ’ve seen them anywhere from $129.99 up to $170.00!! Canadian Tire had them on sale for &69.97, started Thurs) but were sold out everywhere. Superstore had them for $69.97 and no tax (on Today)but I didnÂ’t want to chance it so I called the store and asked if I could get 2, he said he sold a bunch but he has to keep some for the Black Friday sale, I asked him were his Christmas spirit was, in a good way, he told me to come in and he would give me 2!!He told me he wouldnÂ’t be there but he will let them know, of course I get there the supervisor doesnÂ’t want to give it to me but one lady said if the boss told her then give it to her! IÂ’m walking around the store and got asked by about 6 people where did I get them, I didnÂ’t want to get the man in trouble so I didnÂ’t say much! I get to the cash and it comes up as $129.99, another manager comes and I explain what the man said to me, she said he didnÂ’t work today, I said yes he did!! I said, IÂ’m not leaving without these, so please call him! Finally she calls someone and I got them!! Sorry this was so long but IÂ’m happy I got these!!
    I went to buy one this morning got at store at 6:30 am they had sold out in 10 minutes...so bummed. Wish I knew they were selling them yesterday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I went to buy one this morning got at store at 6:30 am they had sold out in 10 minutes...so bummed. Wish I knew they were selling them yesterday.
    Superstore has them for the same price too, although I'm betting they're also sold out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

That’s fantastic!! I hope I use it as much as my slow cookers!! Can’t wait to start using it, I already got great ideas, recipes from Pinterest!!
    There is a FB group but the last time I looked there were over 700,000 members. Some of the people in there are just a bit, er, nutty or something? Important factors - always add a thin liquid like water or broth (tomato sauce doesn't really count, can scorch), and when something says it takes 15 minutes, that does NOT include the time it takes to pressurize. If it's cold or frozen, that part could take 20+ minutes.
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There is a FB group but the last time I looked there were over 700,000 members. Some of the people in there are just a bit, er, nutty or something? Important factors - always add a thin liquid like water or broth (tomato sauce doesn't really count, can scorch), and when something says it takes 15 minutes, that does NOT include the time it takes to pressurize. If it's cold or frozen, that part could take 20+ minutes.
    Thanks for the info! When it was sold out everywhere I said to the cashier I didn’t even know too much about this, I just saw it and thought I used to have one of those old pressure cookers that I always thought was going to blow up!! She said there are women’s groups that have get togethers, they drink wine and cook meals and then share them and they have enough meals for the week!! I checked out Pinterest and there are tons of ideas, recipes!!
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Sorry to hear you didn’t get one!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Superstore has them for the same price too, although I'm betting they're also sold out.
    Not near as good of a deal at RCSS especially with the no tax but amazon has the 8 quart one on for 99.99

Edit: Must of been a black Friday thing on Amazon to as I checked again this morning and they are back up to 159.99
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Nov 25th, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
    barbis9, cath007 and ashp like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

quick question all the recipes say to press the manual button mine doesn’t have one, do I use the pressure cooker button?
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

quick question all the recipes say to press the manual button mine doesn’t have one, do I use the pressure cooker button?
    Sorry, not sure. My IPs are the Duo model, has a manual button. I think you use pressure cooker button?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Not near as good of a deal at RCSS especially with the no tax but amazon has the 8 quart one on for 99.99
    Atlantic Superstore had no tax today too, and their price was the same as Canadian Tire's. For me the eight quart would be too big, IMO better two have two smaller ones.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thanks for the info! When it was sold out everywhere I said to the cashier I didn’t even know too much about this, I just saw it and thought I used to have one of those old pressure cookers that I always thought was going to blow up!! She said there are women’s groups that have get togethers, they drink wine and cook meals and then share them and they have enough meals for the week!! I checked out Pinterest and there are tons of ideas, recipes!!
    There are websites with just pressure cooking recipes out there. This one is good: https://www.pressurecookingtoday.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Zonny, I was going to ask you about the manual button, most recipes use this button my instant pot doesn’t have it, I just saw on the internet that the older machine say manual and the newer one’s say pressure cooker. I just made my first chicken dish and it’s pretty good!,
    Zonny, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always look forward to Black Friday because I make my lists ahead of time of things I need to stock up, especially for certain stores because things rarely go on sale. I am mostly done my gift giving and bought all the things I needed for work.

Old Navy was 50% off
    And I got a thin navy blue jacket for $25 instead of $50. I love it and it's perfect for spring.
    I also got fancy workpants for 20 instead of 40.
    The door crasher deal was plaid shirts for $10 each and I got 2.

Bath and Body Works was 40% off today and I just picked up shea butter socks as a gift for someone.

The Face Shop
    I bought a couple of foot masks and peeling masks for myself and gifts. It was 40% off and I always stock up.

Payless was 50% off and I finally got 2 pairs of flats for work.
    Two pairs of comfortable flats were around $40.

Claires had $8 phone cases, which are usually $19 and I got 2. One was a gift and they had $2 clearance items and you can combine them with buy three get three free. There were minion toys and minon backpacks and I got 6 for $6 to donate to Toy Mountain.

Roots had 40% off winter accessories.
    Got my sister a pair of winter gloves she has always been wanting for $30 online. Waiting for my ebates.

Best Buy
    I got my father a nice Seiko watch for $100, which was originally $250. I also got ebates for that as well.

I'm done all my Christmas shopping and I am so relieved.

Thread Information