User Tag List

Page 363 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just sayin'.....for anyone to read.....

22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We went to an absolutely spectacular and inspiring Christmas concert today. A friend gave us 2 free tickets and we were lucky enough to sit together. Some of the music just transported you to another place and some brought actual tears to your eues and goose bumps.

So needed that!

But my throat and ear are acting up so I applied some "fix-it" stuff and am hoping that it all goes away as it is the first Sunday of advent at church and then play practice with musical acumpaniment so don't want to miss.

Well folks -it's time to hit the sack. Good night!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon, the concert sounds good. I've wanted to maybe go to a show around here but put all my money towards food. I've been listening to Christmas music at home though which I like. Hope you have a good Sunday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone hope you all had a great day yesterday. @avoncallingu the concert sound like it was fun and you had a great time hope you are better for Church today. Have a great Sunday everyone .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Today it is the ''guignolee'' in our city and I will donate 19 box of all bran multi Crunch cereals I got for free with trades thank you couponning to help me to help the less fortunate.Hope you will have a good day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We have a Food Bank collection going on here too today. They are trying to "Stuff-a-Bus" with food at a couple of locations.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

the guignolee guy collecting the food was so surprised with my donation because nobody in my block donate stuff....I got a big smile
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    We have a Food Bank collection going on here too today. They are trying to "Stuff-a-Bus" with food at a couple of locations.
    @avoncallingu and @cath007 last week the police department did this in front of the RCSS that I shop at and most of the shelves were empty I love to donate for little or no money used lots of my FPCS that day.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

That was funny @cabmonk , thanks for posting that.

Ok @Lynn49 , lesson learned, I think. Today's another do nothing day. I really don't like just sitting around, but I like being in pain even less. I've been watching Christmas movies, and listing to Christmas music. Just so very frustrating not being able to what I want.
    As for baking, not for a couple of weeks. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@22hicks

Hope you are having a good day.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    still feeling under the weather...but alas, no sick days left for the year...
    Anyways, feeling okay enough to work...

head down, papers to work on, then home, soup, and sleep.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Hope you feel better Dan!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DONE!!!

Good day, everyone!

I just finished our GS's snowman quilt! If I had the energy I'd be happy-puppy dancing right now! It turned into a double-sized quilt, so it'll be so nice on his bed, but I suspect it'll be found in the livingroom with him snuggled under it.
    Christmas music kept me company all the way. ☺ I'm so happy it's done and looks better than I thought it would be.....!!

Now on to wrapping gifts, more baking sweets, making fudge, appetizers that I can freeze.....
    @22hicks , so sorry that your activities set you back some, but yes, lesson learned. Unfortunately those lessons always come at a price. Stay quiet, Hicks, nothing urgent to do, right? And if those things don't get done, no one will know but you. Relax, Chickie....set your sights on a healthy Spring! 🙄

Time for lunch and maybe a nap. We visited the kids yesterday afternoon and sang songs, SIL played his guitar (except not to any Meatloaf songs...he's not a fan..hahaha) ..too much fun!!

Toodles!!
    22hicks, avoncallingu and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DONE!!!

Good day, everyone!

I just finished our GS's snowman quilt! If I had the energy I'd be happy-puppy dancing right now! It turned into a double-sized quilt, so it'll be so nice on his bed, but I suspect it'll be found in the livingroom with him snuggled under it.
    Christmas music kept me company all the way. ☺ I'm so happy it's done and looks better than I thought it would be.....!!

Now on to wrapping gifts, more baking sweets, making fudge, appetizers that I can freeze.....
    @22hicks , so sorry that your activities set you back some, but yes, lesson learned. Unfortunately those lessons always come at a price. Stay quiet, Hicks, nothing urgent to do, right? And if those things don't get done, no one will know but you. Relax, Chickie....set your sights on a healthy Spring! 🙄

Time for lunch and maybe a nap. We visited the kids yesterday afternoon and sang songs, SIL played his guitar (except not to any Meatloaf songs...he's not a fan..hahaha) ..too much fun!!

Toodles!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oopsy, did not post here yet today.
    Things seem to be progressing at a snails pace wrt the kitchen, but at least ALL the new cabinets ( 5 ) are now put together and installed with their counter tops installed on over top of them.
    Woo hoo for so much extra counter space

but BOO to hoping to fit everything back into the new drawers.......( I know that last part is a First World Issue, I am not complaining, really I'm not ) it is just that the 2 large standing cupboards I switched out to gain counter space plus cupboards held plenty. I'm certain some items will now be banished to another area just outside the kitchen door.

But I've run out of energy for today. Ran a few early morning errands, then came back and made a nice big stew to last for maybe 2-3 days, bought 6 huge bunches of fresh broccoli today at FB ( great price 2 /.99 !! ) and just finished blanching the whole lot of it. Will freeze into many small bags.
    The person above me is a very happy Gramma right now!! Congrats @Lynn49 on completion of your GS's quilt. That sounded like a labour of love from first cut till the last stitch.

There is no Leafs game on tonight so I will just have to drift off to sleep listening to CNN.
    I feel like starting now.....Zzzzzzzz
    adios all!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information