User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Get 95 airmiles when you use 95 airmiles

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Might want to check that your account is unlocked, if it isn't it won't prompt the cashier to ask you if you want to redeem. Also, occasionally the system is down and you can't redeem, experienced cashier/customer service would know the difference though. Last thought, you need to spend $10, not $9.99.
    Thanks but my acct was unlocked... I checked just to be sure and I was spending 14.99
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    My deal for 95/95 was at Foodland. Gay Lea butter is on sale for $2.99; bought 5 and used $1 print coupon (email mailout) plus purchased a small $.10 item to bring total to $10+. Redeemed 95 AM and receipt shows 95 AM to be awarded. Great deal!
    Hmmm, my Sobey's receipt mentions nothing about getting 95 AM back, I wonder if the cashier was suppose to enter something special?
    Does anyone with a Sobey's receipt have anything written on their receipt that says they will get 95 AM back? I am worried now that the cashier messed up

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This happened to me. They said it's because their cash registers can't scan the app, so the cashier types it in, and you can't redeem. Use a plastic card or find a store with a new cash register that can use it
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Just tried the redeem 95 am at foodland and cashier said I didn't have enough... I have 436 cash miles in my acct....
    maple7 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

same here. I redeemed 95 airmiles using my AM card. but my Sobey's receipt shows 95AM and $10 redeemed but no new 95AM added. who to check with now.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetoshop View Post
    same here. I redeemed 95 airmiles using my AM card. but my Sobey's receipt shows 95AM and $10 redeemed but no new 95AM added. who to check with now.
    Not sure about the who to check with part, but from details for the offer: Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion - so it could be a bit of a wait to see them back on your account.
    Silk, Lovetoshop and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by maple7; Mon, Dec 18th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This happened to me. They said it's because their cash registers can't scan the app, so the cashier types it in, and you can't redeem. Use a plastic card or find a store with a new cash register that can use it
    Ah yes, this too. If the cashier types in your card number, you can't redeem, security reasons. I've had that happen at Foodland and Sobeys.

If that is not the case @scrapyddm, I'm guessing the system was downloading then. I've had that happen that an update was being downloaded and you can't redeem during it. I was doing other errands so they suspended the transaction, I came back 20 minutes later and the redemption went through fine.
    Last edited by maple7; Mon, Dec 18th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Not sure about the who to check with part, but from details for the offer: Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion - so it could be a bit of a wait to see them back on your account.
    It does also stipulate in the ad (Sobeys & Foodland) that "Miles will not appear on receipt" in addition to the 4 week lag. So it should be fine, I'd personally set a reminder for 4 weeks and make a quick call of they don't show up
    Angela273 and Lovetoshop like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Just tried the redeem 95 am at foodland and cashier said I didn't have enough... I have 436 cash miles in my acct....
    Foodland/ sobeys software just had some sort of update and if you use a coupon (paper or digital ) at some stores it isn't giving them the redemption option.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    maple7 likes this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone redeem 95AM at two different stores in hopes of it working ?

Cashier lady kept telling me that she was going to do it twice, but I told her it's only one per AM account...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Did anyone redeem 95AM at two different stores in hopes of it working ?

Cashier lady kept telling me that she was going to do it twice, but I told her it's only one per AM account...
    I might try. In Atlantic Canada, Sobeys and Lawtons are promoting the offer separately.
    sampler likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did not have enough miles but just received 182 miles I was owed from Rona-so happy dance I can now take advantage of this offer!
    Giseledta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I did the offer at Sobeys and foodland hoping I will get it once for each store since they usually have different promotions. I figured it was worth a try since I have the points to use up
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My 95 airmiles from the Foodland spend 95 get 95 arrived in my account today!
    sampler likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    My 95 airmiles from the Foodland spend 95 get 95 arrived in my account today!
    Yay! Just checked, and mine are there too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information