User Tag List

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree3208Likes

Thread: January 2018 Frugal Chatter (new calendars & spreadsheets)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Happy New year to all. Will figure out my goals in the next couple days. BF blew me away last night by proposing. I was speechless and my sister had to tell me to answer lol.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Happy New year to all. Will figure out my goals in the next couple days. BF blew me away last night by proposing. I was speechless and my sister had to tell me to answer lol.

2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So did you simply take his offer or try to get a better deal? ;p

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Congratulations Saundyl! Such an exciting time for you as a couple and as a family.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I must admit I went to bed last night with many ambitions for today which did not happen. I did manage to complete my own scarf which is the ones I made for Christmas are based off. Happy about this as projects for myself always seems to not get done. Mom has had a few co workers ask if I crochet items for them, must admit finding this a little weird coming after Christmas.

Tomorrow I have to pick Mom up as her car is getting a new windshield, a few weeks ago when she driving home she heard a cracking noise and noticed a small crack when she got home. Then last week the crack split off and now goes across most of the bottom of the windshield. I will pick her up, we will do a little grocery shopping and then either drop her back off or bring her home until her car is done.

On Wednesday Mom is back to work and I am working on a plan to complete a few things before we go back to work. I want to clear off our dinning room table my only concern here is, this is a total dumping ground and ever time I have cleared it off within a week I cannot find it again as stuff gets dumped there again. I need to find a way for things to stop being dumped here.

I also want to do some cooking and put food in the freezer for when I go back to work. I have a recipe for Oatmeal with Quinoa in it that I really like, thinking if making a batch and freezing it for quick breakfast at work. Not sure what else I will make yet, we have quite a few soups in the freezer but I do like having things I can grab for quick on the go.

Thinking after dinner tonight I will put together a plan and thinking Wednesday to Friday each day I will put a couple things in the slow cooker to cook all day well I do other things around the house, all of this food will go in the freezer for use once I go back to work.

Have a wonderful night everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-thanks nat -I am starting to feel a little better ,just tired

-saundyl-congratulations

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Congrats!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Happy New Year everyone!

I didn't plan on doing much today but I did get it done. Just everyday household stuff. I plan on putting away the Christmas decorations tomorrow when DH is at work. Life goes back to normal then.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How wonderful! Enjoy this special time together!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@saundyl congrats. That is a lovely surprise.
    Well back to work tomorrow and none of my things I wanted to have ready to start the new year are ready. DH is still not working so the plan this month is to eat from the freezer/pantry and only buy fresh stuff. I wanted to have the months meals planned but that did not happen. I killed the restaurant budget too. He has a list of things to get done around the home and while I am still a few months away from freaking out over this period of unemployment I am worried about the impact to our adding as much as I panned to our retirement savings. I am thankfully that we do live a frugal life and we can coast though this but is still makes me nervous.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all.
    Lilooo3- hugsI tend to think that by having frugal skills a person is able to handle when life gives you bumps in the road.

ok. so . I am back to work. The kids ( I run a home childcare) will be ... weird today it will take a day or 2 to get back into the routine of life. .
    I have all 3 of my own kids home today. I am hoping to motivate them to clean off a bit more of the drive way. the light stuff is moved.. but we are down to hte hard packed on stuff... we have more snow coming thursday and friday......

no money should be spent today. unless oldest wants to reorder something.. however she is paying for it..... so its not my money.
    hugs to all
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy New Year everyone! Guess I should get rolling. I wrote out my to do list and I'm tired thinking about it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had nearly a 3hr nap yesterday afternoon/early evening. It was a deeper sleep than what I slept last night. Dh took care of the kids while I napped, then I made supper, and he did the dishes afterwards.

I have my before school girl for full days this week, which means more money for me. My regular little girl is sick and teething again. Our twin girl is teething another 2yr molar.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information