User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By mulock

Thread: McDonald's coupons (valid December 27, 28 or January 3 to February 4)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Tue, Feb 6th, 2018
    http://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/
    The coupons are valid on varying dates depending on the province or territory.

December 27, 2017 to February 4, 2018:
    Alberta, Northwest Territories and Lloydminster, Saskatchewan
    Manitoba
    Ontario
    Quebec
    Saskatchewan

December 28, 2017 to February 4, 2018:
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Maritimes: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island

January 3 to February 4, 2018:
    British Columbia and Yukon

Some McDonald's locations have self-order kiosk machines that have the option to enter a "coupon number" (i.e. the barcode number), so you can avoid the hassle of printing the coupon (also saving on ink and paper) if you know the barcode number of the coupon you want to use and you order at the kiosk. This is also useful for those that don't have a smartphone or tablet to display the coupon to the cashier.

1. Select the "Offers & Coupons" button on the top right of the food and drinks selection screen.
    2. On the following screen, select "Mailer Coupons".
    3. On the following screen, it instructs you to scan the barcode on your coupon. Select the "Enter By Hand" button at the bottom of that screen.
    4. On the following screen, a keypad appears for you to enter a "coupon number".

For the 1 can dine lunch/dinner and the 2 can dine lunch/dinner coupons, the kiosk allows you to substitute the medium fountain drink(s) mentioned on the coupons for small, medium or large premium roast brewed coffee(s) for no additional charge (which is a better deal if you prefer coffee over a fountain drink, plus the coffee comes with one of the seven required stickers for a free medium McCafe hot drink).
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's
    mcminsen and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I plan to use one of the buy 1 sandwich and side and get 2nd sandwich free coupons only because I can choose a salad instead of the too salty fries for a side item.

The other offers don't really appeal as I like the Angus burger and the 1 can dine offers don't include it (and I don't want fries). Absence of salad entrée coupon is noted.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I plan to use one of the buy 1 sandwich and side and get 2nd sandwich free coupons only because I can choose a salad instead of the too salty fries for a side item.

The other offers don't really appeal as I like the Angus burger and the 1 can dine offers don't include it (and I don't want fries). Absence of salad entrée coupon is noted.
    @Ciel If you prefer less salty fries, you can ask for salt to not be added to your fries. The self-order kiosk machine also has the option of not adding salt to your fries by selecting the customize button on the screen next to the fries.

Even though the 1 can dine lunch/dinner and the 2 can dine lunch/dinner coupons state "medium fries", I tested the coupons on a self-order kiosk machine and it allows substituting the medium fries for a salad at no additional cost.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sun, Jan 14th, 2018 at 06:20 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My favorite is the "Buy a medium hot beverage, and get a baked good for free." Oddly enough, when I use this coupon, the price of the coffee is LESS than normal
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    @Ciel If you prefer less salty fries, you can ask for salt to not be added to your fries. The self-order kiosk machine also has the option of not adding salt to your fries by selecting the customize button on the screen next to the fries.

Even though the 1 can dine lunch/dinner and the 2 can dine lunch/dinner coupons state "medium fries", I tested the coupons on a self-order kiosk machine and it allows substituting the medium fries for a salad at no additional cost.
    Since I don't have a mobile gadget, I do not have the app. However I do enjoy reading coupons as well as posts here about ways to expand options of meal offers!
    As for the less salt on fries option, it had not occurred me to ask (because when I have gone into a McDs during lunch service, the staff are busy--I've noticed a free McCafe drink takes a long time to prepare but if I buy a baked good, service speed improves). I'd rather go to the stand-alone restaurant and ask for the salad as the Walmart McD's likely does not have it (the menu is not as extensive).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information