User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: RCSS (West) - free bread with PC points

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have to thank you again, Cake. I went Tuesday, bought 1 to bring my points up to 20k, & then redeemed the $20 of points for 1 each of the other bread/wrap flavours, so total $4.50 oop for 5 loaves, 2 wraps. Then went back today early (I was hoping for a personal offer for Oroweat) & stocked the freezer. Don't have the receipts, but I found a bunch of loaves & wraps @ 30% off, & did 4 separate orders buying with points & small change. Combined total of (6+27)=33 breads & wraps for < $8 oop, plus I went from a points balance just under 20k to over 35k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Can't go wrong with basic free food! Great on the budget!!

Quote Originally Posted by grinchyheart View Post
    Have to thank you again, Cake. I went Tuesday, bought 1 to bring my points up to 20k, & then redeemed the $20 of points for 1 each of the other bread/wrap flavours, so total $4.50 oop for 5 loaves, 2 wraps. Then went back today early (I was hoping for a personal offer for Oroweat) & stocked the freezer. Don't have the receipts, but I found a bunch of loaves & wraps @ 30% off, & did 4 separate orders buying with points & small change. Combined total of (6+27)=33 breads & wraps for < $8 oop, plus I went from a points balance just under 20k to over 35k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information