User Tag List

Page 10 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I order off prescription and get SDM to issue me a receipt for my insurance co. to get fully reimbursed. My insurance co gets my prescription. I'm also on the pump so I get $2400 per year for supplies and I use that as well.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    Did 20x today for diabetic supplies etc. Happy to have $700 worth of points to spend on groceries next month.
    i thought prescriptions were not optimum point eligible, only over the counter medications were.
    do diabetic supplies fall in the latter?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Prescription drugs can be eligible. Depends on your province.
    trinity991 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Donated my 20 Optimum points to the one donation option left on the site. Not sure if I will be buying anything at Shoppers on the weekend. Looking forward to seeing my last Optimum offers tomorrow (better be something good!).

Do you think that Shoppers flyer will change to Friday start dates to align with Loblaws flyer dates? It's a bit mind-boggling to do Friday points check-ins and Saturday offer check-ins. Those of you with the two store apps see your offers on Thursdays?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Optimum website has a message in red that the site will be unavailable on Feb. 1 for account access.

Let's hope for a smooth launch of the new program on Feb. 1.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Donated my 20 Optimum points to the one donation option left on the site. Not sure if I will be buying anything at Shoppers on the weekend. Looking forward to seeing my last Optimum offers tomorrow (better be something good!).

Do you think that Shoppers flyer will change to Friday start dates to align with Loblaws flyer dates? It's a bit mind-boggling to do Friday points check-ins and Saturday offer check-ins. Those of you with the two store apps see your offers on Thursdays?
    I've been curious about this all as well! Even this week - are they going to be smart and make our personal offers until Wednesday this week instead of Friday? Or are we not even going to get personal offers this week? A whole new system to learn! Thankfully we have a community here to help us learn together!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do they have the app available yet? I realize that might be part of the Feb 1st launch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Do they have the app available yet? I realize that might be part of the Feb 1st launch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From my understanding, the PC plus app updates to PC Optimum app Feb 1, and the SDM app becomes obsolete.
    Ciel and Tannie like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It's just a guess, but I think they'll stick with different days for the SDM and grocery sides of PCO. Syncing them would be more convenient for users who do both programs, but we're used to unsynced, and syncing them would mean changing the routine for either OPT-only or PC-only users.

Also keep in mind that making it possible to interact with PCO less often than we do with OPT plus PC+ now isn't necessarily a positive from their perspective. They want us to interact with the current programs, not to a ridiculous extent but for example, they cold make all offers load automatically each week. That would be more convenient too, but it would reduce how much we have to interact.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thought I would share this little scoop...

SDM store employees are getting training about the new PCO program via a video (at least here in Quebec but I would guess it's the same everywhere). They have to watch it during their workshift and then take a test based on the video. If they score less than 100%, they are not told what they got wrong - instead they are suppose to re-watch the video and re-take the test until they score 100%.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Jan 27th, 2018 at 04:13 AM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

This week's SDM offers end Jan 31st

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I've been curious about this all as well! Even this week - are they going to be smart and make our personal offers until Wednesday this week instead of Friday? Or are we not even going to get personal offers this week? A whole new system to learn! Thankfully we have a community here to help us learn together!
    You called it -Wednesday offer end dates!
    And no birthday bonus points offer. If you missed the 4000 bonus pts offer wus $15 on PC, Joe Fresh Beauty or Life Brands, too bad.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It's just a guess, but I think they'll stick with different days for the SDM and grocery sides of PCO. Syncing them would be more convenient for users who do both programs, but we're used to unsynced, and syncing them would mean changing the routine for either OPT-only or PC-only users.

Also keep in mind that making it possible to interact with PCO less often than we do with OPT plus PC+ now isn't necessarily a positive from their perspective. They want us to interact with the current programs, not to a ridiculous extent but for example, they cold make all offers load automatically each week. That would be more convenient too, but it would reduce how much we have to interact.
    I really hope that call centre team in Ottawa remains the key place to ask about PC Optimum program issues. Not outsourced overseas.

As for flyer dates, we are about to find out next week!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I really hope that call centre team in Ottawa remains the key place to ask about PC Optimum program issues. Not outsourced overseas.

As for flyer dates, we are about to find out next week!
    as long as its not the sdm call centre ill be happy

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Lori, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I learnt something new from my favorite Superstore cashier (they have been having training) ... as well as being able to redeem from $10 instead of $20 of points, the cashiers have the ability to redeem the exact amount in special circumstances. The example she gave me is if you forget your purse, but still have you phone (and the app on you) and say your groceries come to $37.87 ... you then realize you haven't any money or cards on you. If you have enough points on your card to cover the bill, they can take the full amount in PC Optimum points ... it would be the exact amount of points required and no change given.
    Giseledta, anisa, uanoor and 8 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 10 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information