User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: INSTACART - Home Grocery Delivery - $ 20 Coupon - Minimum Order is $ 35 - (GTA)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

https://www.instacart.ca/

First Delivery is FREE - No delivery charges for the first order .

Plus you can apply the $ 20 coupon to your order. Minimum order is $ 35 to apply the coupon . Otherwise minimum order is $ 10.

Coupon Code :HiToronto

You can choose different days & different times for delivery. The delivery is as fast as 1 hour if you want.

I had a wonderful experience with them today. The delivery was prompt . The girl who delivered was very polite, courteous & professional. The products were handled with care & good quality and temperature controlled

My area , I had a choice of RCSS , Loblaws & T & T Supermarket stores to choose for.

Give it a shot. $ 20 OFF WUB $ 35 is pretty good.

Fruits, Veggies, Milk, Eggs, Bread, Perishables, Frozen pretty much anything can be ordered.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, T & T Supermarket
    Shwa Girl, rockco and fegonia like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Promo Codes Apply discounts to your Account

Redeem Promo Code

Go to Promo Codes & enter " HiToronto " coupon code. It will be applied to your account.

After you make an order $ 20 will automatically be deducted from your Invoice.

Remember first order - delivery charge is also free + Plus this $ 20 coupon.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Jan 19th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

• Getting started with Instacart

Getting started with Instacart

Save yourself that trip to the market — Instacart delivers groceries in as little as an hour! We connect you with Personal Shoppers in your area to shop and deliver groceries from your favorite stores.
      Shopping with Instacart is easy!

1. Shop your favorite local grocery stores
      Shop from anywhere using your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device

2. Schedule a delivery
      Have your groceries delivered in as little as an hour! You can also have them delivered later in the day or week.

3. Get groceries delivered to you!

Shop through Instacart, pickup at store.

With our Pickup option, you shop on Instacart, choose a pickup time, then pick up your groceries at the store! Available at select locations.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

First Order - Delivery charge is Free.

But later on there is a $ 3.99 Delivery fee - Regular is $ 7.99

https://imgur.com/a/zYOf7

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/i...kers_n_6548822

Interesting the drivers/shoppers are UBER type independent contractors working for Instacart.

Looks like an UBER type of job.
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks.
    Costco US website has same day delivery to selected US cities via Insta Cart. 4 hour window.
    Costco US also has 2 day delivery.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Looked into it, I obviously expected the prices to be higher than the actual in store prices. Some were ridiculous and there was one stipulation I read that would turn me away from ever using the service (Which I can now not get to even come up anymore), but it read something like;

"Any in store discounts will NOT be available to customers"

So if RCSS has a sale on Chicken or something, you are stuck with their price, despite it being much cheaper in the actual store.

I know this service is more of convenience and time saving, but the fact that they have no way to pass in store deals onto customers seems a bit annoying to me.

This is the reason I want to start my own service that is more flexible and fluid in terms of pricing based on the best sales for customers, taking into account convenience and time savings as well.
    rockco likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Looked into it, I obviously expected the prices to be higher than the actual in store prices. Some were ridiculous and there was one stipulation I read that would turn me away from ever using the service (Which I can now not get to even come up anymore), but it read something like;

"Any in store discounts will NOT be available to customers"

So if RCSS has a sale on Chicken or something, you are stuck with their price, despite it being much cheaper in the actual store.

I know this service is more of convenience and time saving, but the fact that they have no way to pass in store deals onto customers seems a bit annoying to me.

This is the reason I want to start my own service that is more flexible and fluid in terms of pricing based on the best sales for customers, taking into account convenience and time savings as well.
    yeah only with the $ 20 coupon and first Order no delivery charge it seems like its worth it. But later on, I am not sure how much I will use it.

Only some items like Neilson milk $ 4.27 for 4 Litres , Bananas 15 cents each, Old Mill 675 gm bread $ 1.85 , Some other stuff here & there seems to be the same price as in store.

I will only be buying those products later on to save time & gas. Also I hate shopping in bad winter weather, parking is a nightmare at my local shops, half the lots are covered with Snow piles
    rockco likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, for posting @tjthemanto ! I just had some kitty litter delivered through Instacart and loved not having to carry it home. The original price was not great, but it was a good deal with the promo code.
    rockco likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am trying this for the first time today... 2 hour delivery and i'll update how it goes! The promo code shows in my account but did not get deducted when I placed my order. I phoned in and they said not to worry they would make sure it got deducted.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I am trying this for the first time today... 2 hour delivery and i'll update how it goes! The promo code shows in my account but did not get deducted when I placed my order. I phoned in and they said not to worry they would make sure it got deducted.
    Were you at $ 35 minimum ?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Initially they temporarily charge you $ 50 . But that charge goes away after a day from your credit card - It will show in your pending charge but it will go away later on. Then the actual bill amount will be charged

Sometimes 1-2 products might not be in stock, but either you can accept a replacement, while ordering or say NO to a replacement. In that case that item will not be delivered, but they will give you a refund for that.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It went pretty smoothly.... I had $36 in my shopping cart.. I went to apply the discount and it said that it was accepted and going through but the system was not deducting it from the total. I had to call in and they said to place my order and they will credit my card. My order was received in 1h (I selected 2h), one item was not available in the store so they selected the closest thing that fit within the same price bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Were you at $ 35 minimum ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you tjthemanto. Service is beneficial for the physically challenged.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thank you tjthemanto. Service is beneficial for the physically challenged.
    And good for winter weather, where you don't want to drive and risk accidents & slip & fall etc. Plus you save gas, time etc too.

Also good for people who don't drive and take public transit.

Prices are a bit higher. But if you shop smart & only shop for heavy items which you don't want to carry & are similarly priced you should be OK.

For example some bread is same price as in store , milk 4 litres for $ 4.27 is same price as in stores. Some fruits & veggies are also same price.

Don't buy the expensive stuff and just buy same priced stuff as in store and you should be fine. The rest just buy in store on sale, with coupons etc.
    Ladybug2011 and rockco like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information