User Tag List

Page 16 of 233 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only SDM exclusive offer I got was 3000 for $10 of candy/snack food. I apologize I didn't realize it was a personal offer, I thought everyone got it when I mentioned it.

Other then that, I got 10 offers in total. I usually get 20+ offers. I hope its just low for this transition week.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The SDM 3000 wus $10 on candy is that in the flyer or did you get it as a personal offer?

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    I believe that the red triangle in the upper right hand corner, that you click on to make red is NOT to add the offer to your card, instead it adds it to a shopping list (new feature) that you can see listed as the second tab on the app.

Also wanted to mention for those people that are doing the $20 Pepsi deal. Shoppers drug mart has FRIDAY ONLY points deal for 3000 points for every $10 spent on Candy and Snacks. They are also doing the 6000 points for Pepsi products. If you spend $20 on Pepsi branded snacks in theory you could get back 3000+3000+6000 points so 12,000 on a $20 spend. I am going to give it a try, as I host a lot and visit a lot of peoples houses for game board nights, so $20 in snack food (despite the fact I don't eat chips myself) would still work for me.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't been able to add in SDM to my card or husband's. Called phone number and system said having technical difficulties, call later and disconnected.

PCFinancial and PC+ cards loaded fine.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

The app just keeps sending me in a circle. PC Optimum in App Store opens PC Plus app, which tells me to download the app. I clic the App Store link provided and it takes me back to the app, which does the same darn thing. The app only gives me my bar code and a short explanation about the change. Is the system just overloaded, or what? I can’t do anything in the app.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A mess here. I created an online account using my PC ID e-mail, then linked my PC+ account using the same PC ID. The system short-changed me by ~70k points.

I tried phoning but after about 40 minutes, their phone system cut out and I went from annoying music to a busy signal. I called again and the same thing happened after only a couple of minutes.

Live chat doesn't connect me to anyone even when it doesn't say it's unavailable.

I used their e-mail form, but how long it will take before I get anything other than the auto-reply is ???.

I installed the new app on my tablet with no apparent issues, but I can't link my Optimum card, either there or on the website.

Fwiw, except for the Pepsi et al one, my offers are useless; two for fruit and veg I almost never buy and the rest for house-brand products I've never bought.

I wasn't expecting a completely smooth transition, but it seems from my situation plus what others have said that it's far worse than anything I'd have deemed within my expectations.

So I'm not exactly eager to convert my wife's account, never mind even thinking about creating a household.
    Last edited by Arjon; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm on phone now after waiting about 40 minuts, and now on hold, will see ....
    update: She was unable to help me. She suggested to wait for few days and hopfully that point problem will autometicaly fixed otherwise have to call again.
    I checked link optimum page on my phone app and there :
    "Please note, Shoppers Optimum points transactions between Jan. 30 and 31 may not be accurately reflected in your PC Optimum points balance. ..................The points assosiated with both will be adjusted as soon as possible, but no later than Fab 28th.
    Last edited by uanoor; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
    Angela273, Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

cant link my optimum card, keep getting a message that says see a cashier cannot verify your card. Account does not much records.
    Giseledta, mulock, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ok, I tried a little patience (which just really means that i did some real work), then tried again--not on the app--using the web signon, and it took two tries to get signed in, but after that little success, my PC MasterCard and my PC plus card got added successfully. All my points are there! No great offers,but really, I haven't had any great offers in a while.
    tried loading the app to my phone, and, success! Points are there and so are the offers.
    Angela273, Ciel, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    cant link my optimum card, keep getting a message that says see a cashier cannot verify your card. Account does not much records.
    I get the same:

"Sorry, we couldn’t verify your card. The information you provided does not match our records. Get help in-store
    On your next store visit, present your Optimum card and your cashier can assist you."

That'll be a blast. I find the Customer Service at my Superstore irritating...it seems as if the staff at the counter would rather continue texting on their phones instead of helping customers.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Ok, I tried a little patience (which just really means that i did some real work), then tried again--not on the app--using the web signon, and it took two tries to get signed in, but after that little success, my PC MasterCard and my PC plus card got added successfully. All my points are there! No great offers,but really, I haven't had any great offers in a while.
    tried loading the app to my phone, and, success! Points are there and so are the offers.
    thanks
    have not received the verification e-mail
    waited about 10 minutes
    not in the junk folder or spam folder

they should have given some wicked awesome points offers as a kick off
    gonna tell them so
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    same here. I am giving it a bit of time.
    Ciel likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    they should have given some wicked awesome points offers as a kick off
    gonna tell them so
    Maybe it’s a good thing that they don’t have awesome points offers this weekend. If their system is already overloaded, it would be better to space out the demand on their system. Maybe they will give it a week to sort out some kinks, The have some great offers next week.
    The_Scarecrow and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@heartgirl99 - I got that same error message online while trying to link my physical SDM Optimum card to my new PC Optimum account. No can -do x 2 attempts. Will go to Shoppers on my way home to get staff to swipe the old card and I'll check the receipt (will buy a treat) for points tally.

What with job cuts at Loblaws, I think we have to allow that whatever # of IT staff there are, they probably are juggling the best they can with the resources they have.

Happy launch day, everyone!
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

PC Optimum gets a failing grade from me. All I keep getting is "error, error, error" not cool Loblaws - you had MORE than enough time to prepare for this day and should have expected the volume.
    Ciel, PurpleBunny89 and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    I was checking out the new No Frills flyer and there's an offer of 15,000 PCOptimum points on a $100 spend.

I don't think I've ever purchased $100 of groceries in one shot. My typical spend is around $40-50/week.
    The Fortinos flyer has the 20000 bonus PC Optimum points wus $150 from Feb 1 to Feb 3.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 16 of 233 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information