User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: $20 in FPCs when you spend $20 on PepsiCo items

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I purchased at Zehrs yesterday - over 20.00 no points awarded. Sent point inquiry and got the points.
    May be a glich with system. No where does it say salsa not included.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    There hasn't been a clear official statement on this yet (or on many other specifics), but since the SDM-only offers are clearly marked, it seems natural to assume that any offer not showing it can only be used at certain chains can be used at both SDM and grocery chain sides, unless we see reports to the contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    another 'heads-up' ... went to RCSS yesterday, and had just over the $20 for the promo, but NO points came through. A supervisor was in the vicinity,and noticed that I had 4 jars of Tostitos salsa. She said that is Not part of the promo ! I had asked that question at CS before starting to shop and was told it should be as the 6,000pts offer just says Tostitos, not Tostitos chips. I wasn't real happy, as I was pm'ing 4 salsa and 4 chips at $1.50ea [Zehrs 4 day sale]. Grrrrr!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Just want to understand, the offer that is on the new card is also valid at SDM?
    Yes. The offer (6,000 pts for every $20 spent on Lay's/Pepsi) is also in SDM's flyer.
    2shopmom likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

another 'heads-up' ... went to RCSS yesterday, and had just over the $20 for the promo, but NO points came through. A supervisor was in the vicinity,and noticed that I had 4 jars of Tostitos salsa. She said that is Not part of the promo ! I had asked that question at CS before starting to shop and was told it should be as the 6,000pts offer just says Tostitos, not Tostitos chips. I wasn't real happy, as I was pm'ing 4 salsa and 4 chips at $1.50ea [Zehrs 4 day sale]. Grrrrr!
    I think the salsa zehrs is offering is pc brand.. I could be wrong though... it would suck if I am because I just pm'd the salsa for 1.99 and bought 6 :o) I had to get it at walmart though.. I wanted the mango.. soo yummy so I used overage (McCormick and the $5 cheese coupons) to bring my cost down to $3.10 and then submitted for the promo.. it would have just been pennies if I pm'd zehrs..
    list465 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

x
    Last edited by Cake; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I had assumed the salsa was included. Disappointing.

Just reading the details in the SDM flyer and it does say salsa....So salsa included at SDM but not at RCSS.
    hmmmm.... that would be strange indeed, if Tostitos Salsa is ok for the 6,000 PC Optimum promo at SDM but not RCSS.
    I'm beginning to wonder if the RCSS Cashier/Supv? got it wrong yesterday, and gave me bad advice?

Maybe I didn't get the promo points for other reasons, like so many others here, and NOT due to my Tostitos Salsa being part of the $20 criteria?
    One would think that if its valid at SDM, it should be at Loblaws and affiliates, as its the same basic promo.

Anyhoo, I was at SDM today and got $20 worth of Pepsi, Lay's, Ruffles... all at a good Sale price, and got my 6,000 pts AND 7,500 wus $30, by scanning my app, so didn't have to go through Points Inquiry.
    Now if Pepsi honors the uploaded receipt, and sends that $20 FPC booklet, then its a money maker! Yippee!

btw, The Tostitos Salsa is no bargain at SDM ... $2.99 vs $1.50 at Zehrs or RCSS (if you pm). just sayin.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Feb 3rd, 2018 at 01:46 PM.
    Giseledta and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I think the salsa zehrs is offering is pc brand.. I could be wrong though... it would suck if I am because I just pm'd the salsa for 1.99 and bought 6 :o) I had to get it at walmart though.. I wanted the mango.. soo yummy so I used overage (McCormick and the $5 cheese coupons) to bring my cost down to $3.10 and then submitted for the promo.. it would have just been pennies if I pm'd zehrs..
    Does this work? I did the promo today and then realized my total was less than $20 due to overage from other coupons and deals on the receipt - crossing fingers!
    MillieH likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Do you think that Smartfood popcorn will be included in the 6,000 points offer? We don't drink pop and I don't really need 14 bags of Tostitos.... Hoping to get in on the sale at Zehrs tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I hope it is since Smartfood popcorn is a Frito-Lay product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Lay's, Tostitos, Ruffles, Cheetos, Doritos, Miss Vickies, or Pepsi Beverages
    All sizes and flavours.

edited to correct list
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Heads up, Smartfood popcorn is excluded from the 6,000 PC Optimum offer.
    Here are the details.
    6,000 pts, For every $20 spent on Lay's, Tostitos, Ruffles, Cheetos, Doritos, Miss Vickies, or Pepsi Beverages
    Good For: All sizes and flavours
    I was at Zehrs and bought 14 x Smartfood popcorn @ $1.50 each (total of $21.00 plus tax) this morning and did receive the 6,000 PC Optimum points. You never know unless you try!

They had the limited edition Smartfood Indulgence Milk Chocolate & Caramel Drizzle variety. For 14 bags @ $21 - $6 (worth of points) plus $20 worth of FPCs from the Pepsi/Lays promo, this was just too good to pass up!
    Giseledta, Grey, uanoor and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I was at Zehrs and bought 14 x Smartfood popcorn @ $1.50 each (total of $21.00 plus tax) this morning and did receive the 6,000 PC Optimum points. You never know unless you try!

They had the limited edition Smartfood Indulgence Milk Chocolate & Caramel Drizzle variety. For 14 bags @ $21 - $6 (worth of points) plus $20 worth of FPCs from the Pepsi/Lays promo, this was just too good to pass up!
    The smartfood is included in 6000 point offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Does this work? I did the promo today and then realized my total was less than $20 due to overage from other coupons and deals on the receipt - crossing fingers!
    Yes it worked for me
    smileyKT likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

The_Scarecrow likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well good for you ... because of your experience and an earlier poster who actually found and read the Very Fine print about this promo in the SDM flyer [bottom of pg.5], we now know that both the PC Optimum and Pepsi promos include a whole lot more product choice than some of us had been led to believe by CS staff at various Loblaw affiliates. So its all working out and lets hope everyone who uploaded their receipt eventually receives their $20 FPC booklets. Can't imagine why we wouldn't ... just a matter of time.

Btw, Today is the last day (of 4) to take advantage of the $1.50 [less than half price] for Smartfood, and Tostitos (chips AND Salsa), at Zehrs, and perhaps Loblaws and other affilliates? Zehrs is the only one in our area, so I don't know about the others.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Feb 4th, 2018 at 05:50 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well good for you ... because of your experience and an earlier poster who actually found and read the Very Fine print about this promo in the SDM flyer [bottom of pg.5], we now know that both the PC Optimum and Pepsi promos include a whole lot more product choice than some of us had been led to believe by CS staff at various Loblaw affiliates. So its all working out and lets hope everyone who uploaded their receipt eventually receives their $20 FPC booklets. Can't imagine why we wouldn't ... just a matter of time.

Btw, Today is the last day (of 4) to take advantage of the $1.50 [less than half price] for Smartfood, and Tostitos (chips AND Salsa), at Zehrs, and perhaps Loblaws and other affilliates? Zehrs is the only one in our area, so I don't know about the others.
    I believe in a earlier post you said you did the pepsi deal and were told by cs that you did not get they points because you purchased salsa as part of your deal and then you went to sdm and did the deal again and did not get salsa and got the points

If you kept all of the items from the original purchase I would call them (not a points inquiry) and expain that you were misled about why you did not get any points and cs should of really told you to do a points inquiry as there was so many glitches when they went live. My self and my wife bought nothing bought pepsi on our card and both of us had to do points inquiries go to get the points

With all of the chaos when they went live it would not surprise me at all if they gave you another 6000 as a good will guesture
    Pointsman likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Thanks for letting us know. I shopped this morning at Loblaws, got 10x Smartfood and 4x Tostitos ($21 total before tax) and got my 6000 PC Optimum points. Just now submitted my receipt for the $20 worth FPCs.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to the new shoppers drug mart I my area,and, well, talk about tiny little food section...gave up, couldn't do the Pepsi $20 offer at sale prices,because they put 2 items limits on drinks and chips. So I went to my No Frills, bought 4 bags of the ketchup Doritos, (pm at 1.49), 4 bags of Ruffles (pm at 1.99), Mountain Dew 6 pack (pm) and a 2 litre Mountain Dew (sale $1) and got my points. Submitted my receipt for the $20 Pepsi offer. I also got 4 bags of the smartfood popcorn (pm at $1.49) and got $2.00 back on checkout 51! Almost everything I bought today got price matched. It took 4 hours for the points to show on my account.
    I also found out today that my No Frills will not price match Shoppers Drug mart----

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol i did my shop at RCSS today and all the pepsi items were price-matched. id never pm-ed this much stuff before. i had everything clipped and moved as fast as i could.

here is my haul, unfortunately a lot of these deals, the sale ended today.
    1x Pepsi cans 12pk PM SDM $3.49
    3x Cheetos PM SDM $1.99 = $5.97 - $0.50cpn
    1x Ruffles PM SDM $1.99 - $0.50cpn
    4x Doritos PM WM $1.74 = $6.96 - $0.50cpn
    2x Tostitos PM Loblaws $1.50 = $3.00
    1x Smartfood PM Loblaws $1.50
    subtotal = $22.91 - $1.50cpns

and received 6000pts too!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information