User Tag List

Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sauro88 View Post
    This is my experience with Household:
    My card: 5,000 points, 6 offers.
    My DH card: 17,000 points , 8 offers.

I invited him to joint my household, he received my invitation to joint a day later via email. He accepted and the points merged instantly. So after he accepted:
    My card: $22,000 (5,000+17,000) points, same 6 offers. So my percentage of the total point is 22.7% (5,000/22,000).
    My DH card: $22,000 points but his offers were replaced with mine (6 offers). His percentage is 77.3% (17,000/22,000).

I went shopping, I redeemed 20,000 points and earned 12,000 points back (20% on T&T products). After all this:
    My card: 22,000 - 20,000 (redeemed) + 12,000 = 14,000 points. The T&T offer was gone (5 offers left). My DH card: 14,000 points with the same 5 offers.

NOW, my DH decided to leave the household. When he did, the system told him he would get 1,545 points back to his card and asked him to confirm if he wanted to leave. I might be wrong but I think this is how the system calculate his "share":
    There was a 20,000 points redeemed from the household: his "share" is = 20,000*77.3% is 15,455 points. So his point is 17,000-15,455 = 1,545 if he decided to leave. To see what happened, he left the household and this is showing after he left:
    My card: 14,000-1,545 = 12,455 points with 5 offers.
    My DH card: 1,545 points with THE SAME 5 offers. However, the next day... my 5 offers disappeared from his card and he got a brand NEW set of offers.

I just wanted to share what happened to me and my DH with this household "feature". Hope it helps to answer some of the questions.
    Thanks for trying this out and sharing what you learned. So to summarize, it looks like in a household, points redeemed are deducted proportionally, but points earned are all credited to the individual member whose card is scanned. Maybe not the most fair way, but it's not hard to think this is how it's supposed to work.

Otoh, my guess is still that the offers part of the system isn't functioning like it's supposed to, but even if this is true, at least we know how it is functioning atm.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm really happy that the don't show these offers again is working again. The first thing I did was banish the shoelaces and Joe Fresh jewelry offers!
    anisa, Silk, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I never got any since the conversion.
    QUOTE=Silk;6866752]Reposting this question I asked yesterday :

Is everyone receiving wus / wub offers for SDM? None here for a second account that linked and converted the old Optimum card. Points offers on products yes, but not the wus/wub offers.

Anyone else in this situation? Thanks.
    [/QUOTE]

I have none SDM offers since the merge[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I have no offers for SDM at all. And my offers for individual items are truly ridiculous, for products I have never heard of or packs that are so large I wouldn't be able to consume them in 10 years. And many offers for men and I'm a woman. My friend is able to dismiss offers on the app, but that feature is not highlighted on mine.

That's what I get for hoarding $350 in points? If this continues I will just cash out my points and run away and focus on Air Miles which has upped its game recently
    Same for DH's card, no SDM offers since the merge
    Silk and barbis9 like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone figured out how price rounding works? This has been bothering me ever since I joined the original PC Plus years ago.

For example, I get an offer that says: 100 points for every $1 spent on tomatoes.

I purchase $5.97 of tomatoes and receive 600 points, even though technically I didn't spend enough to get that last 100 points - I should only have received 500 points.

So it would appear that the $5.97 was "rounded up' to $6.00 for the points calculation. This was the case for both PC Plus and for the new PCO (I buy a lot of tomatoes).

However this doesn't seem to be applied consistently, at least not under PC Plus, but I don't have a PCO example yet as it's still too new.

Thoughts?
    barbis9 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At SDM if it was $5.97 it has always been rounded down for me. Happened just the other day.

Sent from my iPhone
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have none SDM offers since the merge[/QUOTE]

Same for DH's card, no SDM offers since the merge [/QUOTE]

Even after the change to PCO, my Shoppers specific offers didn't appear until Saturday ... so I'm half expecting (hoping) that we all get some tomorrow!!
    barbis9 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday with PCO I had 2 offers..potatoes and blueberries spend $1 get 200 points... I bought a bag that was $2.95 (price matched) and I got 600 points, blueberries were an in store price of $2.98 and I got 600 points

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Has anyone figured out how price rounding works? This has been bothering me ever since I joined the original PC Plus years ago.

For example, I get an offer that says: 100 points for every $1 spent on tomatoes.

I purchase $5.97 of tomatoes and receive 600 points, even though technically I didn't spend enough to get that last 100 points - I should only have received 500 points.

So it would appear that the $5.97 was "rounded up' to $6.00 for the points calculation. This was the case for both PC Plus and for the new PCO (I buy a lot of tomatoes).

However this doesn't seem to be applied consistently, at least not under PC Plus, but I don't have a PCO example yet as it's still too new.

Thoughts?
    barbis9 and The Red Viper like this.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post

Thoughts?
    I had an offer for 200 points for every $1 spent on potatoes, DH stopped and grabbed a 10lb bag from no frills for $1.97 and we got 400 points for buying potatoes. So assuming it rounds up!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Yesterday with PCO I had 2 offers..potatoes and blueberries spend $1 get 200 points... I bought a bag that was $2.95 (price matched) and I got 600 points, blueberries were an in store price of $2.98 and I got 600 points
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    I had an offer for 200 points for every $1 spent on potatoes, DH stopped and grabbed a 10lb bag from no frills for $1.97 and we got 400 points for buying potatoes. So assuming it rounds up!
    I guess what I'm really wondering is, is how close it has to be to round?

For example does it have to be within 5 cents, so $1.95 would round up, but $1.94 would not?

What if I have $1.51 - would that round to $2.00?
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I have no specific SDM offers but I do have offers I have used at SDM. (ex. butter and hair products)
    Silk and barbis9 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, i don't know if this has been talked about in previous pages.

Has anybody been able to try 2 offers with WUS offers?

eg. Get 25000 PC optimum points when you spend $75.00
    and personal offer 10000 PC optimum points when you spend $40.00 on baby diapers and supplies

Thanks in advance!
    barbis9 and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got am email from pc optimum saying my case is closed(from email a few days ago re dh’s Missing points) so I think great...log in... no points...call pc optimum...phone actually rings...waited on phone for over an hour..only to have them tell me that there is a glitch and eventually I will get my points. Very frustrating...I suggested an email explaining this would have been better than one saying cased closed with over $500in points missing and nothing resolved. I wasn’t excited about merging the two programs as I Was happy with the way things were and figured it wouldn’t be as good. This is doing nothing to improve my opinion. Thanks for letting me rant.
    @scouponer did you get your missing points resolve. I was on the phone again today and this time I got a rep who in my opinion try everything to resolve my issue. I now know what happen to my account when the merge happen for some reason my email was in put incorrectly by their system so I have to wait for a manager to fix it the rep could not. So hopefully by the end of the week I gets resolve
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Sorry, i don't know if this has been talked about in previous pages.

Has anybody been able to try 2 offers with WUS offers?

eg. Get 25000 PC optimum points when you spend $75.00
    and personal offer 10000 PC optimum points when you spend $40.00 on baby diapers and supplies

Thanks in advance!
    No change, WUS offers don't combine as before.
    bobobee, barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am still unable to Save Offers for Next Week or Don't Show Again, anyone else having this issue?

I have tried it both on my phone Android and through the Website
    barbis9 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just did an SDM purchase to get a whack of points (more than I expected!) and the total was (before tax) 16.43. Got 240 regular points which is 160*1.5. So on regular base points, for me at least, they are not rounding up. Maybe they do on the indiv item offers?
    barbis9 likes this.

Page 45 of 233 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread Information