User Tag List

Page 601 of 654 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Works for me but here is the full text and hoping it works for you

ipolitics.ca/2017/07/11/whos-to-blame-for-the-khadr-payout-stephen-harper-mostly/

Try that. Just preface with https://

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Mon, Feb 19th, 2018 at 12:50 PM.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Works for me but here is the full text and hoping it works for you

ipolitics.ca/2017/07/11/whos-to-blame-for-the-khadr-payout-stephen-harper-mostly/

Try that. Just preface with https://

Sent from my iPhone
    Fascinating. Chretien was PM when Khadr was sent to Guantanamo, Martin was PM after that and didn't get Khadr out, and Trudeau is the PM who settled the lawsuit instead of fighting it - burning 10.5 million dollars of taxpayer money... But yes, it's all Harper's fault.
    Natalka, barbis9 and GoJays like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just an interesting article is all I said -- people can (and do) make their own minds up and you cannot (and never will) satisfy everyone.

Just realized this was in the wrong thread after all - should have been in Politics - I apologize for the wrong thread ... and with that am off to the UK for a pint Cheerio
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Mon, Feb 19th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Still waiting for test results.......
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

People who calcul trade value after sales and not full value of the coupons,I dont do that so dont do that please.
    barbis9, Ciel and momof3heathens like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I am so sick of being punished for my past. I am a good person who has made bad choices and paid for them. These bad decisions were made under the influence of substances, massive stress and mental health issues. But when do the judgments stop😥
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well today has officially sucked monkey balls!
    go out and get groceries, the cashier badly packed the bags, put the cupcakes, and cinnamon buns on their side (causing all the icing to stick to the package), open the trunk when i get home and my 4L jug of milk falls out and splits causing it to spill all over the paved parking lot (that was fun cleaning up in near freezing weather using a tap that sprays everywhere and bucket, no hose) and to top it all off.. my daughter's beloved Ish the Fish passed away this evening.. she gets to wake up tomorrow and find out Ish is no longer with us and that's a convo no parent looks forward to
    barbis9, Ciel, DaveP and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    People who calcul trade value after sales and not full value of the coupons,I dont do that so dont do that please.

I hate that so much. Ok great x item it free with coupon during a sale in Ontario? Good for you I live in Atlantic Canada and x item could be 2$ On sale or 4$ without a sale after your “golden magical coupon”. That was a huge factor when I finally stopped trading coupons.
    barbis9, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

People you want your high value ($10 +up) for free or next to free.
    barbis9, cath007 and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Parents who act like jerks around their kids... horrible jerks.. I was riding a scooter through Walmart yesterday and when intersecting another aisle.. this dude and I thought we had the right away, we didn't even notice each other, until I rode past him .. loll so we are both kinda meandering.. as I'm going past.. he says "ing old " it made me laugh until I turned and saw a 3 year old sitting in the cart.. I didn't mind the name calling so to speak.. we all have bad days and the oddest thing can set us off.. Being an introvert I tend to hold it in but understand some may chose to let it out.. I just felt bad for the child, here is someone who is his world, disrespecting another person and this child will grow believing this is how he is supposed to respond.. He is setting his son up to fail He can't teach his child to control his behavior when he doesn't have self control.. ............
    Natalka and barbis9 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

The judgements may never stop.. I've gotten to the point where I just remove toxic people from my life.. You don't have to like me, don't have to respect me.. if you can't treat me in a loving, respectful way.. I won't be around you.. Thats how I live now.. I'm past my best before date lolll and may be quickly nearing my expiry date.. I don't want to waste my life on people who detract from my quality.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I am so sick of being punished for my past. I am a good person who has made bad choices and paid for them. These bad decisions were made under the influence of substances, massive stress and mental health issues. But when do the judgments stop
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    The judgements may never stop.. I've gotten to the point where I just remove toxic people from my life.. You don't have to like me, don't have to respect me.. if you can't treat me in a loving, respectful way.. I won't be around you.. Thats how I live now.. I'm past my best before date lolll and may be quickly nearing my expiry date.. I don't want to waste my life on people who detract from my quality.
    Good post, spot on.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What an expensive week....first my drive didn't shop up and I will billed $90 for a missed appointment, rescheduled today and I missed my connecting bus, so had to take a cab to physio. On the bright side, I won a free coffee from Tim hortons
    Last edited by barbis9; Sat, Feb 24th, 2018 at 09:15 AM.
    DaveP and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Parents who act like jerks around their kids... horrible jerks.. I was riding a scooter through Walmart yesterday and when intersecting another aisle.. this dude and I thought we had the right away, we didn't even notice each other, until I rode past him .. loll so we are both kinda meandering.. as I'm going past.. he says "ing old " it made me laugh until I turned and saw a 3 year old sitting in the cart.. I didn't mind the name calling so to speak.. we all have bad days and the oddest thing can set us off.. Being an introvert I tend to hold it in but understand some may chose to let it out.. I just felt bad for the child, here is someone who is his world, disrespecting another person and this child will grow believing this is how he is supposed to respond.. He is setting his son up to fail He can't teach his child to control his behavior when he doesn't have self control.. ............
    I agree 100%
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What an expensive week....first my drive didn't shop up and I will billed $90 for a missed appointment, rescheduled today and I missed my connecting bus, so had to take a cab to physio. On the bright side, I won a free coffee from McDonald's.
    OK, O'll bite... How does one win a free coffee at McDonald's?
    barbis9 and GoJays like this.

Thread Information