User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We got the free one and I picked lemon scent, (this was BC Walmart). Everyone here seems to think the fragrance is quite light and fresh smelling. Not to sure how much it actually cleans though, lol, still feel I should scrub!
    Have to agree with the above posters about the packaging, way too much waste for this type of product!
    I don't think I will be purchasing any further ones.
    CC

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I have the original and the lemon scent. Not sure what the original is like yet but the lemon is very powerful for the first couple of days but it's not bad after that. I'm not all that impressed with them so unless I can get them fairly cheap like last time it's unlikely that I would buy them again Also I have to agree that that packaging and the tube is a waste.

No longer a lurker
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had to search for this thread as I had a sneaky suspicion I should of read it before I got the free product...Could not stand the scent (blue flowery grossness) and flushed it after 3 days. Free is not good enough to have to live with that scent and excess packaging

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I had a few FPC's and picked up two varieties. I find them very strong smelling as well although the citrus one isn't too bad. One gel lasts almost a week in our house. I would not buy them at regular price either. They were almost $5! In between replacing the gels, I use my Scrubbing Bubbles pads that were freebies a while back.

Funny funny story about these. I gave a box to a friend. Well, he didn't read the instructions first. He put the plunger in and pushed down on the entire tube, squirting the gel all over the place! Figuring it shouldn't go to waste, he scraped it all up and decided to put it in the toilet all along the inner rim because that's where its supposed to go right?. Welllll maybe you can guess what happened. He flushed the toilet and had water spraying everywhere because he'd plugged up everything with the gel.
    I'm still shaking my head lol.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

My husband put 4 in our toilet! LOL! So you think one is strong smelling...! I guess he thought it was a cool gadget and wanted to try it again. LOL! ...MEN!...

When I flush the toilet it gets all sudsy.
    Last edited by sarah_300c; Mon, May 18th, 2009 at 09:34 PM.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Yuck...The smell is making me sick!! I might only use the remaining ones when I have company other than that yuck yuck yuck!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I got the fresh scent with an fpc. I don't like the smell at all, but it does go away after a day or so. As for cleaning the toilet, it was fine.
    French Lady

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I also find the smell is strong in the 1st day, then after that , it's fine, each one can last two weeks in my place cz there are not many ppl in my home. I like the bubbbles it mades, so I trade lots FPC and stock for next two years.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Lemon? Pine? Hey, I didn't have those options! I had a hard enough time finding them at all, and when I did, there was only one scent.

I think i could have enjoyed a lemon one. I think the one I have is called fresh scent or something?

Z
    I found the Lemon one REALLY strong too. I had a FPC for these. I wont be buying them again. My 3yo wouldnt go in the bathroom cause "it stinks" After 4 days when it was still there I ended up wiping it off.

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

i actually really like the smell (it smells like i cleaned! LOL)and the product and with the $3 printable coupons out there i plan to stock up! do not find it really does any cleaning though, just smells clean!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the smell isn't that bad (original scent). but the product doesn't clean well as it claims.
    conclusion: useless junk

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I actually like the smell. It is strong because I could smell the one inside my bathroom from my bed. I haven't discovered any cleaning effects yet but it smells really clean.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I was debating buying this product, but I think I may hold off. I'm not fond of strong scents like that. That and my toilet seems to stay pretty clean after weekly cleaning...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I bought these products because i had some FPCs. I find the scent really strong sometimes unbearable. I find my toilet still needs it's weekly scrub down and the gel is a MESS it clean off. Also found if you press the button too hard it permanantly stays down and sometimes you end up using more then one gel pack. I wouldn't pay full price for this product.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for all the reviews everyone. I would like to try it once but only if I can find a deal though. How did you get FPCs, are they still available somewhere? Thanks again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information