User Tag List

Page 68 of 233 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Well at least they told you 24 hours...just got an email back and said I would get my points by feb 28! Really that is just over 2 weeks! Not cool pc optimum, not cool! If you can see my points are missing then just give them to me...why make me potentially wait 2 weeks. And with people not getting any shoppers offers who is going to shop at overpriced shoppers now. I can’t see this change being very good for shoppers when you look at as a whole..at least for my perspective
    @scouponer
    Got same reply to an account problem. Waited patiently for 16 days. Went online this morning and still not fixed!
    Sent a PM thru Facebook (with reference case number) as the Contact Us page never works.
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My saved items are to be available today but they are grey.

Also I am not getting bonus points for using my PC MasterCard in their stores, I only got 10 points per dollar for all of my purchases. The system is not crediting me 20 points at grocery and 30 points at Shoppers for using my card. Was on hold for over 30 minutes and told it should be corrected in 10 days.

I have lots of offers but will they work is the question?
    Last edited by barbis9; Thu, Mar 1st, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
    Silk, Ciel and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If an offer for 2000pts when you buy one item states ‘Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions’ does that mean I will only get the pts for one or if I bought four of them would I get 8000pts?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

You will get points for everything purchased in 1 transaction. The offer expire after it has been used, so you cannot stack.

Previously I think it was at Shopper's back when you had to print coupons for offers some people would print multiple and use on multiple transactions, this just states you can only use once and then offer will be used and cannot be used on later transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by paulamcn View Post
    If an offer for 2000pts when you buy one item states ‘Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions’ does that mean I will only get the pts for one or if I bought four of them would I get 8000pts?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    with reference to my earlier comment on today's New offers..."including a Total Store spend, get 4,000pts for every $40."
    upon closer examination of the details, that one is actually a RCSS Exclusive ! Now that's a first for me under the new system.
    The first reports I saw of banner-specific offers on the grocery side were for last week. With the caveat that YMMV / it may no longer be so this week since it's clear some fixes were implemented in time for the latest round of offers, I heard or saw a few reports that they worked at other banners, not just the one shown.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

similar for me, but mine don't even show any expiry date. will be interesting to see if this self corrects later today? On the plus side I got 16 offers (vs 6 last week) including a Total Store spend, get 4,000pts for every $40. an SDM exclusive 3,000pts wus $20 and another SDM 20x for Milk. also about a dozen are for things I've bought previously. Big improvement over last week for sure.
    If you click on "View Details" you should be able to see the expiry date there.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

200 pts per $1 on fresh chicken on one of my cards. Will keep an eye open for deal. That's about the only good one out of 22 offers. Nothing for SDM. But I haven't linked/transferred my SDM pts yet so that may be why. Will do so this weekend.
    Ciel likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

with reference to my earlier comment on today's New offers..."including a Total Store spend, get 4,000pts for every $40."
    upon closer examination of the details, that one is actually a RCSS Exclusive ! Now that's a first for me under the new system.
    Anyone else getting these ?
    Got this style of offer across all cards..
    3,000Pts/$30 - Scan Account
    4,000Pts/$40 - Credit Account
    17,500Pts/$175 - Dad's Account
    Purdee, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i have not gotten any get X points when you spend X but my hubby got it once. I used my PCO card more often than him. Odd.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Received many good offers I could use but not planning to buy this week. Have a 7500 pts wus $75 that is tempting but dont't see much on sale to bring me to this threshold.

Like many others my saved offers are still greyed out!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Silk, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

My available in 0 days offer WORKED I JUST USED IT NOW

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

3,000 points when you spend $20 = $3 back.
    Under the old (good old) Optimum program, a digital coupon for 4,000 points when you spend $20 could be worth around $8.

7,500 points when you spend $75 = $7.50 back.
    Under old Optimum, 18500 points when you spend $75 could be worth around $38. $38 is 400% more than $7.50.

Have prices at Shoppers Drug Mart been reduced proportionately, so that shopping with PCO is a similar value (cost/return) proposition to what shopping with old Optimum offers used to be? I haven't noticed any change.
    Silk, Purdee, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Checked my PC Optimum offers and got about 12 new ones and I rejected about 5 of them. Not sure I'd hike to Shoppers tomorrow to get the 4000 bonus points for $10 in candy/snacks (that's why today and Tuesday I've been walking to many stores to get things replenished at home).

I did see a customer using their white Loblaws $25 gift card at Fortinos yesterday.

I ended up buying the 10kg Robin Hood all-purpose flour today for $8.99 at Fortinos. Shelf did not have the sale price showing so I went for a flyer and also Italpasta 900g pkgs were on sale for 79 cents so I got one. I had earlier gone to Walmart for the flyer's 5 kg RH flour advertised for $3.97. Well that price was on the shelf for the 2.5kg bags and I did not see any 5kg bags in the baking aisle. I let the cashier know because I hiked out there for that deal and at least I bought a salad dressing I also needed. So if the Walmart has a skid of the advertised flour somewhere, I was not ready to spend time playing find it with a wheeled basket and my shopping cart in tow.
    Silk and barbis9 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I read in the paper that with the merger of the loyalty cards Loblaws didn't report a profit over the last quarter, but Shoppers did in fact report increases in sales in both the pharmacy dept and the rest of the store. I doubt Shoppers will lower prices as it's a cash cow for Loblaws......especially if they get into the Cannabis business.

Also they are gearing up for competition against Walmart and Amazon (Whole foods) with groceries. This makes sense as I have 23 grocery offers and just two Shoppers general offers (spend a certain amount) this week.
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't received any offers exclusive to Shoppers since the first two weeks of the merger and haven't received any offers like spend this amount and receive certain amount of points. I have 20 offers this week and all are for buy a certain item and receive x amount of points.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Page 68 of 233 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread Information