User Tag List

Page 72 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks @flemeth , @Ciel , and @Arjon for your posts. The bottom line about my friends situation is really that she is just so annoyed that they changed her SDM Optimum programme to this new thing, so everything about it is going to tick her off period. ha ha
    barbis9, Ciel, nalaric and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Please keep us updated! Thanks for the heads up. I have the world elite mc (so I'm supposed to get 3% - it always comes in as 1% and 2%), and I have a hard time figuring out if I'm missing some. I'll keep a close eye on it! (if this makes sense, I think I'm getting the points when I use my pc pastercard for purchases made with my PC optimum account. But If I use my dad's PCO for his offers, but pay with my pc mastercard I don't get the 3%)
    Depending on which PC Financial card you have you get either 25, 35 or 45 / $1 spent st Shoppers ... and 10, 20 or 30 / $1 spent at other regular stores. I got the regular amount for all of my Shoppers transactions and some of the shoppers transations had no points at all. I put in 3 inquiries where I had only got the base points and not the extra because it was Shoppers, one from points missing from my grocery shop this morning and a final one because I was missing the points for 4 PC Financial transactions altogether. So far apart from the standard acknowledgement email I haven't heard anything!
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    thanks @flemeth , @Ciel , and @Arjon for your posts. The bottom line about my friends situation is really that she is just so annoyed that they changed her SDM Optimum programme to this new thing, so everything about it is going to tick her off period. ha ha
    Yeah, I get that people are venting, and also that by it's nature, venting isn't always completely rational or logical.

You may want to tell her that during the past few days, PCO Facebook has made a few posts that seem to suggest they're working on squashing some bugs that are keeping the SDM part of PCO from being closer to the way OPT worked; i.e. what she's used to. So with luck, it won't be too long before she can focus completely on SDM more or less like she did before, and return to ignoring the grocery store side, also like before.
    Colsgirl, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Please keep us updated! Thanks for the heads up. I have the world elite mc (so I'm supposed to get 3% - it always comes in as 1% and 2%), and I have a hard time figuring out if I'm missing some. I'll keep a close eye on it! (if this makes sense, I think I'm getting the points when I use my pc pastercard for purchases made with my PC optimum account. But If I use my dad's PCO for his offers, but pay with my pc mastercard I don't get the 3%)
    @nalaric I said that I would post an update .... I have just had points adjustments credited for all the inquiries I submitted, totalling 7807 points
    barbis9, Ciel and nalaric like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week I have shoppers pc offer for 10,000 bonus points when you purchase $40 for most anything in store for all week.Also I have another offer on Monday get 7500 bonus point wup $20 skin care. I just wondering if I buy $40 on skin care on Monday. Can I combine both coupon get the points? or I only get 10,000 points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I redeemed my points and still get get the 2000 points wus $20 on produce, plus getting most of my little offers 200 for $1 spend on X products. There is one item I didn't get points for so I initiated a points inquiry when I logged in my account. I didn't get a confirmation email afterward so I am sure if that will work.

Can someone tell me if there's a limit on points award for the same product. I bought 20 but only got points for 12. Does that mean I can only get points for maximum of 12 items? There isn't a quantity limit stated on the offer, but they mention "We reserve the right to limit quantities.". I asked the cashier and she said the store limit is 24 of same items.

Still not a single SDM offer.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never had a problem getting several of the same item (unless it specifically says only valid for one). Last night I bought 34 of the PC broths and got points for each of them. I had asked about limits when the PC plus program initially started and was told no limits for offer.. but a store can put limits. I have got 100+ of one item before and got points for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Can someone tell me if there's a limit on points award for the same product. I bought 20 but only got points for 12. Does that mean I can only get points for maximum of 12 items? There isn't a quantity limit stated on the offer, but they mention "We reserve the right to limit quantities.". I asked the cashier and she said the store limit is 24 of same items.

barbis9, Ciel and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I have never had a problem getting several of the same item (unless it specifically says only valid for one). Last night I bought 34 of the PC broths and got points for each of them. I had asked about limits when the PC plus program initially started and was told no limits for offer.. but a store can put limits. I have got 100+ of one item before and got points for each one.
    We tried the pc broth about a year ago and find no difference between them and the more expensive ones on the market. Even at the regular price of I believe .99 at NoFrills is a great deal especially when I get a offer for them.
    I have done 33 of a single item and did not have a problem and I believe my wife did just over 40 without a hitch.

Decaf
    I'm sure a points inquiry will fix that problem pretty quickly
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sun, Mar 4th, 2018 at 08:20 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    If you have a PC Financial card, look at your statement and check the points for your shoppers purchases. I have just been given points at the regular amount and not the higher amount they are supposed to be. I have just put in 4 queries and I have some transactions that I paid for on my PC Financial mastercard that I cannot see at all (unfortunately I haven't kept the receipts so there is nothing I can do about those)
    Same here, I called PC optimum customer service as I too just got regular points and not bonus ones for shopping in their stores using my PC MasterCard.
    Last edited by barbis9; Sun, Mar 4th, 2018 at 09:48 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    This week I have shoppers pc offer for 10,000 bonus points when you purchase $40 for most anything in store for all week.Also I have another offer on Monday get 7500 bonus point wup $20 skin care. I just wondering if I buy $40 on skin care on Monday. Can I combine both coupon get the points? or I only get 10,000 points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the offers say "when you spend" they will not combine.
    hcao, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My Mom had an offer for Soup last week, the store limited us to 20 cans/transaction but she received points for all 20 purchased.

Not sure what you bought but were they different flavours? I know on the old PC Plus system I had issues on items like Pasta Sauce were we would buy 10 original and 10 garlic. I would usually only get points for 10 but when I did a points inquiry they would add the additional 10 since it was done in the same transaction but the system was not linking the different flavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I redeemed my points and still get get the 2000 points wus $20 on produce, plus getting most of my little offers 200 for $1 spend on X products. There is one item I didn't get points for so I initiated a points inquiry when I logged in my account. I didn't get a confirmation email afterward so I am sure if that will work.

Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missing poinr
    ts still not resolved despite email a few weeks ago saying would be fixed by Feb 28 at the latest. So tried calling but over 1/2 hour wait so hung up, tried live chat but booted me out before I could explain my situation after waiting for 20 minutes for my turn. So I contacted again by website, explained my issue and they sent an email back this morning saying my legacy card is not linked to website and instructions on how to do it. Honestly like I haven’t tried to link my card 10 times. So sent back again...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks all for replying.

The limit of 12 items, I'll just let it slide this time bc they did state that they reserve the right to limit quantity. Will see if it happen next time.

I received an email saying they have added points for an item I purchased that I didn't get points for so it's all good. I am actually very impressed that they took care of it less in than 24 hours.

Very strange system, I had an offer for 200 wus $1 on potatoes. I bought $2 potatoes and $1 sweet potatoes (yam) and got 600 total points for both. So I guess yam and potatoes are the same in their system. I wonder if orange / tangerine/ clementine/ lemon/ lime are also work like that?

So far I like the new PC Optimum, very convenience using 1 card, the lower reward value is to be expected but it's still better than anywhere else. Still have a lot to learn and waiting for my personalized SDM offers so I can build up my points again.
    barbis9, Ciel and nalaric like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    My Mom had an offer for Soup last week, the store limited us to 20 cans/transaction but she received points for all 20 purchased.

Not sure what you bought but were they different flavours? I know on the old PC Plus system I had issues on items like Pasta Sauce were we would buy 10 original and 10 garlic. I would usually only get points for 10 but when I did a points inquiry they would add the additional 10 since it was done in the same transaction but the system was not linking the different flavours.
    I bought water so they are the same.

I had similar issue as you mentioned above, I bought different flavour Lipton soup and only got points for one type...that was a while ago. Next time if that happen I'll do a point inquiry.
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I do like that the offers can be used at either store, I had an ok SDM only offer of 3000points when you spend 20.00and I had an offer for miss vickies chips so used that to bump up to the spend threshold.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 72 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information