User Tag List

Page 75 of 233 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Pointsman
    just got one of those SDM Exclusives.... 3,000 wus $10 on snacks and Candy.
    Did I read somewhere that it will still be valid on any 'food' related purchase?

After the recent Pepsi promo, the last thing I need to bring home is more Snacks.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    from what I've read - food yes, drinks no. I used mine on 4 dz eggs and it worked
    It worked with food ... got just over $10 worth of stuff that included a box of cereal and a couple of Uncle Ben's Fast n Fancy rice sides, and got my 3,000 points + 150 for the overall spend. Considering what I got was all on Sale, rice $.99 vs $2.49 shelf, it turns out to be a pretty good deal.

To those who say they never shop at SDM because the prices are ridiculous, there really are some good deals, and not always advertised in the flyer. Works well for smaller dollar 'shops' $10 , $20, but I find it gets more difficult if you're needing to hit $50 - $75 to meet the dollar criteria. just sayin...
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Mar 6th, 2018 at 05:35 AM.
    Ciel, renegado, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That may be possible. He is not the kind of guy to ask for a manager. Won't even make a fuss when it is genuinely warranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    This will be annoying if it's a new policy, but assuming your husband wasn't told anything more, my first thought is to wonder if he just happened to get an over-zealous cashier.

I hate this program so much now. I have to go add him to my household too, just another chore and for zero or crappy offers. Forcing me to add a household person is an extra, unnecessary chore for me just so they can get exact marketing data on him specifically rather than our family as a whole. I didn't have to do this extra step before, just gave him the plastic and off he went. They are even making it hard for me to use my points so I can leave this program
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Mar 6th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Ciel, walkonby and 4sure5 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For the last couple of weeks I seem to have waited to long and it would not let me push anything to next week. Last night I thought I would push a couple of things the I really wanted to save until next week. I look this morning and they are no longer greyed out, they are totally gone now. Its kind of funny that they were two of the very few usable offers I have received so far.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I usually buy milk it has been said many time that milk counts as snacks i have done it if you read back or have been following many people have bought milkwith it and recerived points in boththe old program and this new one

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    uanoor and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    For the last couple of weeks I seem to have waited to long and it would not let me push anything to next week. Last night I thought I would push a couple of things the I really wanted to save until next week. I look this morning and they are no longer greyed out, they are totally gone now. Its kind of funny that they were two of the very few usable offers I have received so far.
    Same with me this morning I was going to shop for the PC PUB style chicken and it’s gone. I still have to learn the ins and out of this PCO program its frustrating

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Silly question but I just wanted to confirm, PC optimum offers now change on Thursday right?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    Silly question but I just wanted to confirm, PC optimum offers now change on Thursday right?
    New offers go live Thu but you get a sneak peek the night before. Can't remember around what time.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Same with me this morning I was going to shop for the PC PUB style chicken and it’s gone. I still have to learn the ins and out of this PCO program its frustrating
    Weird, my offer still there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Weird, my offer still there.
    Mine is still there too ... but I think they are maybe trying to fix something. A couple of days ago items I saved for next week just disappeared, I just checked and they are now back!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I have used an offer that disappeared while it was go e but still valid if its sometjing you need i say go for it worst case. Points inquiry

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    New offers go live Thu but you get a sneak peek the night before. Can't remember around what time.
    Believe the time varies by province, here in Ontario I think it can be as early as 9/10pm, some provinces it is much earlier

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi,
    i'm having trouble with how many cards should be in my pc optimum account.

Before the merge: 2 PC mastercard, 1 shoppers optimum and 1 mobile device.

After the merge:
    2 pc optimum cards (calling it Card A and Card B), 2 linked financial cards, 1 connected device, 2 linked accounts (1 old optimum, 1 old pc plus --- I don’t know where this pc plus came from since I only use my mastercards…).

for the 2 pc optimum cards, i only have the physical card for 1 of them (physical card that I’ll called Card B). I don't know where the other one (i'll call it Card A) came from but i think it was there before i linked Card B.
    I emailed PC optimum and got a reply saying Card A is my PC optimum Keyfob.

I want to know if Card A is legitimately mine, i.e. if it was a card created by default automatically when i registered on their website etc.

Thanks in advance

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Believe the time varies by province, here in Ontario I think it can be as early as 9/10pm, some provinces it is much earlier
    Thanks, I just wanted to check because I'm too busy to go out tonight but I wanted to take advantage of combining a few great offers that expire this week.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else with a PC mastercard noticed they aren't getting great offers? Both my parent's account and my Pc optimum (unlinked) account has gotten the pc pho/pc chicken/pc mussels offers but my Pc optimum account that's connected ti my mastercard never gets those bonus offers despite buying most of the same products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    Has anyone else with a PC mastercard noticed they aren't getting great offers? Both my parent's account and my Pc optimum (unlinked) account has gotten the pc pho/pc chicken/pc mussels offers but my Pc optimum account that's connected ti my mastercard never gets those bonus offers despite buying most of the same products.
    Not my experience....in fact the opposite. The account linked to the PC MC has great offers. The other account is still generic.

Page 75 of 233 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread Information