User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Ok my plan
    *Mar 16 - Mar 18 Buy 150 gc from sobeys
    Mar 8 - Apr 12 Spend 60 at Foodland with gc for 20 am
    Mar 22 - Mar 25 Redeem 95 for 50 at metro
    Mar 8 - Apr 12 25L at shell for 10 am
    Mar 17- Apr 6 $40 for 40 at rexall

Second card

Mar 8 - Apr 12 $10 from Sobeys pharmacy
    Mar 8 - Apr 12 Spend 60 at Foodland with gc for 20 am
    Mar 22 - Mar 25 Redeem 95 for 50 at metro
    Mar 8 - Apr 12 25L at shell for 10 am
    Mar 17 - Apr 6 $40 for 40 at rexall

Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Mar 9th, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another easy one is the Rewarding your Opinion survey!! No money out of pocket!!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, based on this list of offers, I'll be lucky to get to 3 different partners within a reasonable cost, and 5 is just about out of the question, may pass on this promo...
    Well, with this new offer for Metro, I think can make it work for three different partners (5 will cost too much on my budget), so I'll do...

Metro - Redeem 95AM, Get 50AM
    Shell - Purchase 25L, Get 10AM
    Sobeys - Buy $10 OTC Meds, Get 20AM

Total spent - about $35 + Redeeming 95AM
    Get Back - 50AM + 10AM + 20AM + 650AM = $76.84 (W/ No bonus redemptions, just base redemption)

Not as good as STB, but still a pretty good value!
    Giseledta, Ciel, 2shopmom and 3 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    You should be. But to be on the safe side also spend some cash along with redeeming AM when buying the offers - i.e split between cash & AM redemption.

So if you are doing the $ 40 at Rexall - Redeem 285 Air Miles for $ 30 at cash + Spend $ 10 cash from the pocket . Not necessary, but you never know with these guys. But as long as the Bonus Air Miles offer shows up on your receipt , I think you are safe irrespective of how you paid for that offer - by cash or Air Miles redemption.

Just to note you can't use air miles for gift card purchases i.e. the 75/150AM WUB a $75/150 gift card but at rexall and foodland it should be fine.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good morning @flemeth
    The booklets should be at the cashiers desks at Sobeys, and at Shell stations. The 2 Sobeys I had gone to had none yet but the Shell station had them so I grabbed an extra one so that as I tear out and surrender each coupon to use at the stores, I can tear the matching coupon out of the 2nd book to staple to my receipt.

This time I am keeping closer track of each offer I use.
    You can also print the coupons from the Air Miles website: https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/home. Click 'saved offers' to print the ones you have saved.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I signed up for the Mastercard one and bought gas at Shell. I think the Sobey's one for the $150 gift card is the only other one I'll do, unless I do Rexall. Then I'll need one more. I don't have enough cash miles to do the Metro one.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fegonia View Post
    You can also print the coupons from the Air Miles website: https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/home. Click 'saved offers' to print the ones you have saved.
    Yes , you DON'T need the coupon booklet , you can just save the offers & print a PDF. See the PDF link below for some offers.

https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/pdf_...sswRjt8XEq4q8=

No need to waste trips trying to find out which stores has the coupon booklets or not.

Just choose the offers you are doing, save them & then print them. Maybe take 2 printouts - 1 for your record and 1 to give to the retailer . And clip your coupon copy to the store receipt as a future record, in case you are not awarded the AM and you want to dispute it.
    Giseledta and IthinkIcan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I signed up for the Mastercard one and bought gas at Shell. I think the Sobey's one for the $150 gift card is the only other one I'll do, unless I do Rexall. Then I'll need one more. I don't have enough cash miles to do the Metro one.
    https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/pdf_...sswRjt8XEq4q8=

1. There is a REWARDS survey opinion type of thing you do. That counts as 1 partner offer.

2. Instead of buying $ 150 GC at Regular Sobeys - buy $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh store. That's counted as 1 partner offer.

3. And buy maybe a $ 10 vitamin bottle or some other non prescription product at Regular Sobeys Pharmacy. That's counted as 1 partner offer

Regular Sobeys Store and Sobeys Urban Fresh Store are considered as 2 DIFFERENT & SEPARATE partners for this offer.

BTW the Sobeys Gift Card & Sobeys Urban Fresh Store GC can both also be used at their cheaper store FRESHCO, no need to use them at Sobeys if you don't want to

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

PDF Printout of ALL the offers in ON.

https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/pdf_...iBRrimf18ujg==

You can create your own PDF by just choosing the offers you are doing and then saving them and then printing them from the Air Miles site. No need for the coupon booklet, if you can't find it.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, with this new offer for Metro, I think can make it work for three different partners (5 will cost too much on my budget), so I'll do...

Metro - Redeem 95AM, Get 50AM
    Shell - Purchase 25L, Get 10AM
    Sobeys - Buy $10 OTC Meds, Get 20AM

Total spent - about $35 + Redeeming 95AM
    Get Back - 50AM + 10AM + 20AM + 650AM = $76.84 (W/ No bonus redemptions, just base redemption)

Not as good as STB, but still a pretty good value!
    1. There is a REWARDS Survey Opinion type of thing, which costs you nothing to do, that also counts as 1 partner offer.

2. If some one can buy you a $ 75 GC for Urban Fresh Sobeys store that also counts. You can use that $ 75 GC at FRESHCO if you want, need not use it in Sobeys or Urban Sobeys.

We buy groceries any ways at stores like No Frills, Food Basics, Freshco etc - so spending $ 75 at Freshco might not be too hard. So don't consider that $ 75 GC as an expense, just think of it as you pre paid $ 75 for your groceries. Freshco will PM other stores too, so even if you shop elsewhere you can take that flyer and PM at Freshco.

2 more offers for you.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.
    Giseledta likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I Signed up for the 'rewards your opinions matter' to get the bonus miles and have it count as one offer... I looked into a couple surveys are they were all asking very personal information (age, ethnicity, children, bank accounts most used etc.). Just an FYI for anyone who is interested in pursuing this option
    Giseledta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have always seen this promo before but never tried it. it looks interesting.
    Two quick question tho Does the cashier have to scan the barcode on the coupon (I do not have a cell phone) and does anyone know if a regular sobeys would sell gift cards for the urban fresh sobeys

Any help is appreciated

Edit: I just printed the ones I thought I might use and the offer for metro does not have a bar code on the back
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:28 AM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    1. There is a REWARDS Survey Opinion type of thing, which costs you nothing to do, that also counts as 1 partner offer.

2. If some one can buy you a $ 75 GC for Urban Fresh Sobeys store that also counts. You can use that $ 75 GC at FRESHCO if you want, need not use it in Sobeys or Urban Sobeys.

We buy groceries any ways at stores like No Frills, Food Basics, Freshco etc - so spending $ 75 at Freshco might not be too hard. So don't consider that $ 75 GC as an expense, just think of it as you pre paid $ 75 for your groceries. Freshco will PM other stores too, so even if you shop elsewhere you can take that flyer and PM at Freshco.

2 more offers for you.
    1) I've already signed up for Rewarding Your Opinion for STB, I checked and I don't think it will work

2) Don't have a Sobeys Urban Fresh anywhere nearby so I can't really do that offer

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yes @johnb56789 I had also previously joined that survey site during STB so I will not qualify as counting this time as an offer.
    New members sign up only I believe.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yes @johnb56789 I had also previously joined that survey site during STB so I will not qualify as counting this time as an offer.
    New members sign up only I believe.
    It's not great, since I can't get to 5 partners, but I'm still happy getting to three to get 650AM and only spending about $35 for it. I think with the help of this promo, I will get Onyx this year. Already at 2,243 this early in the year (Thanks to STB). Earning the 730AM total from this promo will get me that much closer to Onyx, too bad you can't get the card anyone, I'd love the card instead of my Blue!
    walkonby likes this.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information