• 1 Post By Thatdone
  • 3 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By Silvermika
  • 3 Post By bigsexyphil

Thread: Loblaws: Campbell's chunky soup or chili $1.69 plus 1K points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was just at loblaws and they have the chunky soups on at $1.69 but to make this hot there was a sign sticking out from the shelf showing 1000 points for every can purchased from Feb 21 to March 23,2018.
    Making them $0.69 each.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Last edited by bigsexyphil; Sat, Mar 10th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is this just at loblaws or other chains as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great deal

Sometime I think it would be nice to have a Loblaws near here to try and take advantage of the deal you just got

Enjoy
    Silvermika likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up on the soup but If anyone plans on doing this I would call your Loblaw’s store first. I remember when my Independent had a sale on PC peanuts the 600 gram jars they were on sale for $3.00 and they were having an in store promotion for 3,000pts which made them free! I asked the manager this promo wasn’t advertised in the flyer, he said he tries to give points when an item is on sale to make it a better deal, and that not all stores do it at the same time. This happened as well for the PC burgers I believe they were on sale for $9.99 and they were giving 10,000 pts, I remember buying a lot of those in the summer, I think I still have some hahaha!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the soup but If anyone plans on doing this I would call your Loblaw’s store first. I remember when my Independent had a sale on PC peanuts the 600 gram jars they were on sale for $3.00 and they were having an in store promotion for 3,000pts which made them free! I asked the manager this promo wasn’t advertised in the flyer, he said he tries to give points when an item is on sale to make it a better deal, and that not all stores do it at the same time. This happened as well for the PC burgers I believe they were on sale for $9.99 and they were giving 10,000 pts, I remember buying a lot of those in the summer, I think I still have some hahaha!!
    Good idea since Loblaws is usually not the easiest store to go to as there are a few of them.

SavvyLady likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Rats! I called the Liverpool Loblaws in Pickering , the soup is on sale BUT no points offer attached. Then I phoned RCSS in Ajax, they HAVE the 1,000 points offer on the soups BUT the price per can is $2.79 or something?? AND even IF you could price match the Loblaws price at RCSS they limit you to 4 cans AND the gal on the phone said she was not even sure IF you would get the PC points offer on these.

I am not sure how price matching nullifies the points offer, but it was a bust for me.
    Anyhow...thanks for posting this deal @bigsexyphil and good luck to whoever can score some cans!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:21 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Rats! I called the Liverpool Loblaws in Pickering , the soup is on sale BUT no points offer attached. Then I phoned RCSS in Ajax, they HAVE the 1,000 points offer on the soups BUT the price per can is $2.79 or something?? AND even IF you could price match the Loblaws price at RCSS they limit you to 4 cans AND the gal on the phone said she was not even sure IF you would get the PC points offer on these.

I am not sure how price matching nullifies the points offer, but it was a bust for me.
    Anyhow...thanks for posting this deal @bigsexyphil and good luck to whoever can score some cans!!
    Even though they are not offering the points, they may still have the sign up.
    So you could always just do a points inquiry

My buddy just picked up a dozen down at leslie and lakeshore (Toronto) as they had the sigh up at his store also, but the points didn't get added on so he just did a points inquiry.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    Even though they are not offering the points, they may still have the sign up.
    So you could always just do a points inquiry

My buddy just picked up a dozen down at leslie and lakeshore (Toronto) as they had the sigh up at his store also, but the points didn't get added on so he just did a points inquiry.
    The gal on the phone when I called the Loblaws store, she placed me on hold and went down the actual aisle to check for a sign and said that there was No points offer on them, so I am just not in the mood to drive over there hoping to prove her wrong.
    I'd be making the drive for nothing, don't need anything else atm, since I shopped both yesterday and this a.m. for a few things.

hey but again I sure do appreciate members like yourself sharing and posting these great deals!!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    Is this just at loblaws or other chains as well. Thanks
    Not my RCSS ... Chunky soup is $1.98 limit of 2 and no points the Chunky chilli is $2.98 and no points.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to my Independent they had the 1,000 pt offer but the soup was $3.49, and they don’t price match!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have a personal offer as well, so will keep an eye out for these.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Atlantic Superstore had them for $3.49 and the 1000 point offer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh lord, this thread reminds me of an infamous Goldfish incident I had with PC recently. At my local store, there was a sale a tag on the Goldfish crackers to get + 1000 PCO points. I bought several, but didn't get any points. My cashier assured me I could just contact PC to get the points.... after several emails back and forth, many different CSR's telling me over and over that there were no active offers for points on Goldfish. I went back to the store and took photos of every single tag and sent them to PC...in the end, I got some points for my "inconvenience", but it wasn't even as many as I was expecting for my purchase. What a hassle!

Thread Information