User Tag List

Page 86 of 233 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    So dh’s card saga continues..Finally got an email re dh’s card situation saying case closed issue resolved. So I check online...not fixed. So call again...on hold for 1/2 hour. Now they say his card is frozen and it is going to take another 6 days to get it resolved. Ugggh! Said they freeze accounts that have over 200,00 points to protect them...I called bs on that and said if that is the case my card would have been frozen as well. I am wondering now if his card was one of the ones that was linked incorrectly and now some random person has his information. So now we wait again. If not fixed in 6 days I will seriously consider moving all our prescriptions to recall which is across the street. All this trouble and not a single offer of extra points to compensate.
    @scouponer when thus night mare srtarted I let the rep know that I would be looking forward for some extra points since I couldn't used my card. When it got fixed I was given 10000 points as compensation not much but still some was just happy that it was fixed mine was not frozen and it had over 300000 in points it's just the running around you are gett
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Anyone able to save offers? Mine don't seem to work..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@sweetmomma I was able to save 4 offers 5 mins ago
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @sweetmomma I was able to save 4 offers 5 mins ago
    Thanks I will try again!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Glad you did too! Some of the items appeared with the pts automatically, but the cans didn't. I put an inquiry through the app and received the points within an hour.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They responded to me. I can't tell you how much I despise this program. They've changed the rules so if you redeem points, you don't receive points for using your offers. WTF is that. So basically, I can choose to either redeem my points or get offers? They expect me to collect points to infinity and never redeem? What's the point. And they couldn't be bothered to respond for 5 days.

Honestly I'm gonna make one big shopping trip to Loblaws, cash out, then delete this app. I still haven't forgiven them for points missing in 16 transactions in a row, so I am done with these guys. Now they've destroyed SDM for me too...

Sobeys and Rexall treat me a heck of a lot better
    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Glad you did too! Some of the items appeared with the pts automatically, but the cans didn't. I put an inquiry through the app and received the points within an hour.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Mar 21st, 2018 at 08:57 AM.
    Angela273, hcao and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They've changed the rules so if you redeem points, you don't receive points for using your offers.
    It has been 2 weeks or so since I last did it, but up until then, I know from personal experience that it was possible to collect and redeem on the same transaction at both Loblaws and No Frills, just like it was under PC+.
    Colsgirl, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    It has been 2 weeks or so since I last did it, but up until then, I know from personal experience that it was possible to collect and redeem on the same transaction at both Loblaws and No Frills, just like it was under PC+.
    I haven't done it at SDM, but this past weekend I redeemed $80 at no frills (ended up with $4 something oop), got my product bonus points as well as 7500 pts for $75 spent No Frills exclusive coupon.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I haven't done it at SDM, but this past weekend I redeemed $80 at no frills (ended up with $4 something oop), got my product bonus points as well as 7500 pts for $75 spent No Frills exclusive coupon.
    Good to know this still works the same way as it did a couple of weeks ago. I would have thought so, but considering the state of PCO program, it's harder to be as confident about things changing or not compared to under PC+.
    Ciel and nalaric like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

So sorry to hear about your experience torontogal12. Thanks for letting us know that we can't earn the points now when we redeem. I can't believe they changed this...
    Last edited by innaor; Wed, Mar 21st, 2018 at 02:40 PM.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They responded to me. I can't tell you how much I despise this program. They've changed the rules so if you redeem points, you don't receive points for using your offers. WTF is that. So basically, I can choose to either redeem my points or get offers? They expect me to collect points to infinity and never redeem? What's the point. And they couldn't be bothered to respond for 5 days.

Honestly I'm gonna make one big shopping trip to Loblaws, cash out, then delete this app. I still haven't forgiven them for points missing in 16 transactions in a row, so I am done with these guys. Now they've destroyed SDM for me too...

Sobeys and Rexall treat me a heck of a lot better
    May you get the best groceries you ever wanted to try at Loblaws before you delete the app. The missing points for 16 transactions? Time to have a farewell party.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    So sorry to hear about your experience torontogal12. Thanks for letting us know that we can't earn the points now when we redeem. I can't believe they changed this...
    According to Nalaric's post 2 below the one to which you replied, this had NOT changed as of this past weekend.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I made a point of going to the store today to return the items and they told me if I returned them I would get no refund and no points back either! So I called them and after half an hour on the phone they said they'd give me the points. Turns out one of my cards wasn't linked, which probably caused this. Still no answer about why no refund. The phone person said that's all at store level and they don't know. What a disconnect

Cashier at the store said she doesn't even use this program anymore herself. They couldn't open the store one day for 2 hours because the system was down. And she said that she gets angry customers yelling at her about how they've ruined the program
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Mar 21st, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

does anyone know if i can combine offers from SDM? i have 2 offers for SDM:
    - spend $100 (after discounts and coupons) get 25,000 points
    - spend $30 on diapers and get 8,000 points
    thank you
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    does anyone know if i can combine offers from SDM? i have 2 offers for SDM:
    - spend $100 (after discounts and coupons) get 25,000 points
    - spend $30 on diapers and get 8,000 points
    thank you
    The most answered question in this thread lol. Offers that are “when you spend” at sdm have never combined and still do not combine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silk, Purdee, Ciel and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 86 of 233 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information