User Tag List

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    LCBO question...
    do we need a coupon for ther for the offers...
    I tried printing one this ,, and there was no barcode....
    No coupon needed, just make sure you get the correct product, I noticed lots of airmiles promos in the store but not all qualify for Megamiles.
    Giseledta, hcao and walkonby like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did this last AM event and I believe I calculated it to be a loss of points. So do some calculations first.
    Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    There is another offer to convert the HBC points to Air Miles. Has anyone done that offer?
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Second offer at Shell completed today.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

So fun to read everyone's AM deals at Rexall over the weekend!

Anyone know if the Mega Miles offer will combine with the Load & Go Offer? I have a Load & Go offer for 60AM WUS $40 or more today or tomorrow. Going to attempt tonight! Will let you know how it goes. If anyone knows already though, I would appreciate the info!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes, for the last promo, it combined for me, so it should work for you unless they secretly changed it since December. Please update us
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post

Anyone know if the Mega Miles offer will combine with the Load & Go Offer? I have a Load & Go offer for 60AM WUS $40 or more today or tomorrow. Going to attempt tonight! Will let you know how it goes. If anyone knows already though, I would appreciate the info!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the rexall flyer for this upcoming weekend... Spend $50 get $10 card.. plus the 100 bonus points if you redeem $30 worth of points. Would these combine with the Mega Miles $40?

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Exciting....i finally got my black airmiles card! Felt kinda special 😂
    Thumpersmom and eyafitz like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Yes, for the last promo, it combined for me, so it should work for you unless they secretly changed it since December. Please update us
    Yes, they combined! It worked! Very exciting

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the rexall Mega Miles 40 AM WUB $40 can be used more than once?
    I used it last week, but wondering if I could stack it again with this week's offer.

Thanks!
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Does anyone know if the rexall Mega Miles 40 AM WUB $40 can be used more than once?
    I used it last week, but wondering if I could stack it again with this week's offer.

Thanks!
    I believe you should be able to but it wont count towards the mega miles promo.
    Thumpersmom and shopperwho like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    I believe you should be able to but it wont count towards the mega miles promo.
    Perfect! I will try this weekend. I read the coupon and it said limited to one per transaction, and not just once per collector number like some of the other ones.

Yay, will be fun! Spend $55.00, minus $5.00 printed coupon, plus $10.00 rexall card (does anybody know if this has an expiration date like the shoppers ones?), plus 100 bonus AM (after redeeming $30.00), plus 40AM (megamiles)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

soooo, In the Metro flyer starting today they are running a 4 day promo of redeem 95 AM get 50 AM back, Pretty decent right?
    However....I was using today to turn in my Metro Mega Miles coupon that I had printed off the site ( it only runs over 3 days 22nd-25th ) and it seems to have worked o.k. The coupon does not have a bar code to scan, the cashier has to type in a special code...I forget now PLU?? something ) so I easily got the 50 AM back, it shows up on the receipt.

What I was wondering IF anyone has done just the regular promo at Metro today without using the Mega Miles coupon, does the 50 AM show up on the receipt? The cashier was under the impression that with their in store flyer promo you don't see the 50 AM on the receipt but it gets deposited in a few weeks to the AM account.

If anyone knows post and let me know.
    thanks.

babies teach us acceptance

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

I also did the offer at metro and used the coupon and showed 50 points after using $10 cash miles, but I was worried about the mega miles not showing up because all it says is bonus offer 50 miles no promo code or anything but if both of us had the same result it must be ok I also talked to a couple cashiers about it and they thought it was the coupon on there because the store miles would show up later
    walkonby likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes they do... i believe its valid for approx. 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Perfect! I will try this weekend. I read the coupon and it said limited to one per transaction, and not just once per collector number like some of the other ones.

Yay, will be fun! Spend $55.00, minus $5.00 printed coupon, plus $10.00 rexall card (does anybody know if this has an expiration date like the shoppers ones?), plus 100 bonus AM (after redeeming $30.00), plus 40AM (megamiles)
    Thumpersmom and bobobee like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Did my final 2 offers today so now I'm up to 5.

Metro:
    redeem 95 AM ($10), get 50 bonus AM
    buy 2 specific Dare cookies/crackers @ 2/$5.00, get 15 AM
    I bought 4 x boxes of Dare Simple Pleasures cookies and earned 30 AM + 50 bonus AM = 80 AM
    So I redeemed 95 AM, earned 80 AM back and have 4 boxes of yummy cookies!

Foodland:
    Last week, I purchased a $150 Sobeys gift card and earned 150 bonus AM (my third Mega Miles offer).
    Today, I used that gift card to pay for my Foodland purchase of over $60 to earn 20 bonus AM.
    Foodland is usually overpriced but, with Butterball turkeys on sale for $1.49 per pound, I picked up 2 turkeys (love turkey any time of year) and a few other items to reach the total I needed to qualify for the Mega Miles.
    Thumpersmom, Grey, hcao and 6 others like this.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information