User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    no idea . and they wont move them over. total pain in the....... whenever I see them its like they are teasing me.....

I do wish for promotions like this one.. on your airmiles list it would say what the bonus if for ... it ... lcbo bonus - 6- shop the block... would make life easier.

I totally feel teased too... like seriously, it took me a lot of time to get those stupid 105 dream miles and now all I can do is dream about spending them !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I just did my first offer @ rexall yesterday and everything went well.

I purchased $50.02 before tax and used $5 off wus $25 coupon (not survey one but the one from flu season booklet last year) and 40 AMs wus $40 coupon from mega airmiles.

Net total $47 something and redeemed 285 AMs ($30) towards owing and paid $17 something from pocket.

The receipt shows that I got 42 AMs which is correct 40 AM's and 2 base AMs and also got $10 rexall coupon.

Now just waiting for 100 AMs to post in my account for 285 AMs redemption.
    They gave you the $10 gift card, good for you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I just found out that my Staples shop will not count as 1 offer because I shopped online. That purchase should have been at store

So, I have one more offer left to do. I was going to convert HBC points but might just go to Sobey's and buy some vitamins worth $10 to complete the 5 offers.
    Did you enter the promo code when you shopped online with Staples? Not sure why you think it won't count?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

As posted before I did my shop online at staples and used the code it shows on the receipt as mega miles -0.01

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    maple7 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've been stocking up on the prime rib roasts at Metro! ( $4.88 per lb. ) Today I bought 3 of them plus a couple other items. Redeemed $60.00 and paid the remaining OOP of $3.85. Going back tomorrow for one last redeem ( I might not cash in quite as much as today but I will do at least one to earn the bonus of 50 AM. )
    The cashier was trying to talk me out of redeeming the 95 x 6 but when she saw how many AM I had available she relaxed.
    Giseledta, sampler and maple7 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    oh no! i was hoping to get the 40 airmiles also! So when you tried to scan both, the system got an error?

thanks for letting us know!!
    Others are reporting it worked for them but it did not for me. I had to pay $50+ out of pocket and missed out on 100 air miles 😠
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Help ** I have 105 Dream Miles in my account... are they totally useless ? no rewards for that amount and I don't think I can switch them into cash miles, right? Ugh, anyone else have useless Dream miles in their account? What did you do with them?
    yeah..you can't transfer them over to cash miles.

See if you can donate them to charity ..if that option is available. They are worth around $ 11 , so pretend as if you donated something worth $ 11 to the charity.

i had some useless Aeroplan miles ( not Air Miles ) & they were expiring, so I donated them to some charity as opposed to Aeroplan getting them or them being wasted.

Every year I have a fixed small budget for charity donations. I include all items like this in my donation so I have to spend less cash from my pocket for the charity or donation.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Why don't you set your current miles to 90% cash and 10% dream. That way you can reach the minimum require dfor whatever you wanna get to cash out the dream miles. They used to have gift cards and magazine subscriptions. Donno what they have now
    Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    I totally feel teased too... like seriously, it took me a lot of time to get those stupid 105 dream miles and now all I can do is dream about spending them !
    Miss Molly and fegonia like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

there used to be passes to Canada's Wonderland

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Others are reporting it worked for them but it did not for me. I had to pay $50+ out of pocket and missed out on 100 air miles 
    Was your card unlocked so you could redeem? You can check it by going into your account.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

What happens if you return items bought with Airmiles at Rexall and Metro? Do they refund the Airmiles? TIA

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Was your card unlocked so you could redeem? You can check it by going into your account.
    No, it wasn't locked, everything was in order , my account took away 285 miles but then I had to pick one offer so I chose MM and the system returned my 285 miles, I will try Live chat tomorrow.
    maple7 likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

They actually just re-added that voucher. It's over 400 points though!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Did you enter the promo code when you shopped online with Staples? Not sure why you think it won't count?
    Yes i realized what my mistake was. I had a coupon for 10x miles. I only entered that coupon code but forgot to enter the Mega Miles coupon code.
    Oh well, will spend $10 at Sobey's and buy Vitamins. Don't want to loose out on 600 miles by not spending $10
    Giseledta, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

sorry, what are you referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by smohlman View Post
    They actually just re-added that voucher. It's over 400 points though!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information