User Tag List

Page 928 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 926 927 928 929 930 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 23695
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I forgot to add that my RCSS was clearing out Armstrong family bar of mozz cheese for $1 (expiry end of June) I grabbed 5. And 270g Cracker Barrel Medium cheese for $1- expiry April 18th. I grabbed 2 of this one.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I bought more of the Quaker overnight oats yesterday. I tried it last week and did not like it. I decided to get more to donate but then decided to try it in a Blueberry oat muffin recipe that I make quite often. Instead of 1 cup of regular oatmeal I replaced it with an equal amount of this product. They were delicious!! I'll definitely be making more.
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    I bought more of the Quaker overnight oats yesterday. I tried it last week and did not like it. I decided to get more to donate but then decided to try it in a Blueberry oat muffin recipe that I make quite often. Instead of 1 cup of regular oatmeal I replaced it with an equal amount of this product. They were delicious!! I'll definitely be making more.
    nice score
    nice idea with the blueberries
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Great idea! I've picked up 16 free so far and will try them in baking as cold oats sounds gross.
    Angela273, frugalmom, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ar Hart store...qn fitted sheets for $5- not sure how soft these will be (cotton/poly) i will wash with fabric softner first. no solid colours . ;-(

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

are these available at RCSS?
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I only tried 1, but didn't think it was good either - not bad, just meh. And I had the same idea to try using them for baking, so glad to read that doing so worked out well for you.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gyhcr View Post
    Great idea! I've picked up 16 free so far and will try them in baking as cold oats sounds gross.
    Fwiw, I thought the taste improved when I warmed the second half of the one I tried. Still not great, but better than cold.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

You could try adding applesauce.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Knorr Selects 1.47 @ Walmart ....................... use $1 wub 2 tearpad still available from loblaw chain stores ............. .75 X 5 per flavor CO51 ......... making these .20 each... nice stock up price..

Drats, my Walmart flyer is showing the Knorr Selects as $1.97.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Check the online price I peeked online and it was 1.47 even though the flyer said 1.97.. it was 1.47 in store yesterday..
    Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    Drats, my Walmart flyer is showing the Knorr Selects as $1.97.
    avoncallingu, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

There is a coupon for $3 on berries when you purchase $6 worth of Quaker products... these overnight oats qualify and there is the $2 printable plus cashback.. I'm not sure if you are getting all of the saving options so posting all I know

Quote Originally Posted by gyhcr View Post
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

There is a coupon for $3 on berries when you purchase $6 worth of Quaker products... these overnight oats qualify and there is the $2 printable plus cashback.. I'm not sure if you are getting all of the saving options so posting all I know
    Where would I find either of these coupons? Berries with Quaker would be great. Where is the printable coupon?
    avoncallingu, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Yes I am loving that coupon! Picked up $.99 blueberries with every 3 oatmeals, my kids are very happy 😊 and so am I
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Where would I find either of these coupons? Berries with Quaker would be great. Where is the printable coupon?
    The printable is on tastyrewards.com and I found the berries coupon on a tearpad with the oatmeal and also with the berries at Atlantic Superstore
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information