User Tag List

Page 98 of 233 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Ugh. So I have 4 pending missing points and the 1st one is 2 weeks old. It's closed to 20000 points, I am not impressed. I guess I will have to try phoning.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I regularly shop at No Frills and have not had an issue with points not rewarding
    Hmm..how odd. How can I resolve this issue? should I email PCOptimum, or tell one of the cashiers at No Frills? :/
    I've never had problems like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Hmm..how odd. How can I resolve this issue? should I email PCOptimum, or tell one of the cashiers at No Frills? :/
    I've never had problems like this.
    Basically, all you can do is make sure you keep all your receipts and that for each one, you have full information on what offers you had that did not receive the points they should have. Then, enter claims for those points until you get them - not over and over again since that will probably just help keep the system clogged for everyone, but maybe once every 7 to 10 days is reasonable.

And have a bit of faith that eventually, the currently still overloaded claims process will catch up. Even though it won't be soon enough, it has to catch up sometime.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've had it emailed to me a couple of times.. always from a specific location, but not all locations(we have 6+ shoppers locations around here).. most recent trip to that location i didn't get it emailed to me.. so it's very hit and miss i think
    Anna Michele likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Have you informed Technical Assistance that this is happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Do it through the website then instead of the app.
    I looked up the phone number for technical assistance and called in for the points. They mentioned there were still issues they were working on.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can someone please tell me if it’s new for SDM to email a copy of your purchase receipt. just check my email and I have a copy of my receipt from yesterday emailed to me. TIA
    Once last year, I went to an SDM on the far side of the city because I happened to be in the area and received an email receipt. It's not new, but it's rare. I go to a few different locations and have never had that before.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No more points for SDM gift cards.
    Is that official? When did that happen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Is that official? When did that happen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    It's incredibly official since about the time I posted that lol.
    uanoor, sweetmomma, Cake and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^ I was just about to ask about gift card points! I don't even know if I would have realized if my cashier today hadn't said that I wouldn't be getting any points for buying a gift card.... well looks like there's no point in buying gift cards before my shop anymore
    bobobee likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I tried chat this evening to follow up on the points inquiry I made through the website on Mar. 29, the same day as the purchase. Among other things, the rep said that my inquiry still did not appear on his system, and that inquiries through the website can take 2-7 days to appear there. Obviously, it has been well over a week without my Mar. 29 one showing up, but it's hard to know how much to read into this.

In addition, although I'm not 100% sure I understood, I think he said that it may be possible to get missing points resolved sooner than the 2-7 (or more) days by phoning in and either talking to a rep (he did say it can take time to wait) or using their automated inquiry system.

And he did give me 1000 points instead of the 800 I was missing. ;p

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Regarding points inquiry I had couple of inquiries submitted through the App and the website and waited over a week, then i called the phone no.at the back of the card got an automated machine asked to enter my card no. and the missing points i entered and was confirmed by the machine and i was credited instantly on my account. I have done it couple of times. It didn't ask for transactions no
    or date .
    uanoor, 4sure5 and Cake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Received an email about five of my earlier outstanding inquiries yesterday, asking me to submit all receipts for them (they were PC Optimum Points missing for PC Financial transactions). This was before I realized I needed to keep the receipts for every darn credit card transaction too (even after I'd seen the transactions on my account online). I don't have the receipts, so I am hoping that they will accept the Credit Card statement as proof I made the purchases.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    Regarding points inquiry I had couple of inquiries submitted through the App and the website and waited over a week, then i called the phone no.at the back of the card got an automated machine asked to enter my card no. and the missing points i entered and was confirmed by the machine and i was credited instantly on my account. I have done it couple of times. It didn't ask for transactions no
    or date .
    Hmm that's interesting, so you didn't have to go through any human to get the points confirmed?
    I'm still waiting on a point inquiry 30 days ago, I submitted it 3 times through the app.
    I've made other point inquiries, and those got processed, but this one seems to get ignored.

What's the phone number if you don't mind me asking, I just downloaded the app, never got a new physical card.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

1-866-727-6468
    I just called and got my 2200 points instantly through automated service. I was waiting from more than 10 days. That was new info thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Hmm that's interesting, so you didn't have to go through any human to get the points confirmed?
    I'm still waiting on a point inquiry 30 days ago, I submitted it 3 times through the app.
    I've made other point inquiries, and those got processed, but this one seems to get ignored.

What's the phone number if you don't mind me asking, I just downloaded the app, never got a new physical card.
    Last edited by uanoor; Tue, Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: UPDATE:
    Grey and Anna Michele like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi-I just spoke to a rep at shoppers optium -as I didn't get my 7,500 points today -they look thru your bill also and he awarded them to me right there after he reviewed my bill I had to log out then in to see them ,but I am still missing 1,600 points on 3 items form 4 days ago-he said please do not submit them again thru the inquiry just wait and see give it a bit of time as we are backlogged -if people keep resubmitting the same receipt it will clog it up more
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone else having trouble with the app & website? I just keep getting "Our apologies, and unknown error has occurred"
    r0c0upons likes this.

Page 98 of 233 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information