User Tag List

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I spent friday and Saturday making bsgs. The intention was to use some of yhe fabric i have stashed... but then i found out i was out of interfacin and on top of that the fabric ladies from down south were set up at the market. Soooo... a hundred and twenty dollars later i have 3 more meters of fabric and 4 meters of the needed interfacing.

I did make 3 different bags. And have colors set out for 2 or 3more.

I also went to the thrift store and got 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of dress pants that fit for $5.

Its getting dry enough out that we could start raking the yard of dog poop.

I signed up for a meditation class on loving yourself and trying the free trial of craftsy for learning. I need to keep my kind more active and not about work.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by saundyl; Sun, May 6th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I roaked a girl on fb french couponning groups with cat food coupons because she was in a bad situation.Feel good to be able to help people with coupons!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thawed a large package of extra lean beef and 4 chicken breasts. Making taco meat and cooking the chicken for chicken ceaser wraps - food for this week for kids. Had breakfast at friends house today and they sent me home with leftover hamburger buns they aren't using so will make up sandwiches for the kids so they are ready to grab. Off to cook now!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am glad my trade offer got accepted for 3 coupons I really need and want.I just wait to receive the coupons *traded for* and then we will make the trade friday

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Need advices.I am in a grey zone concerning pc points.I used my offer of 800 points per oka cheese last week but after did not get my points I have to writhe to the pc chatting guy.BUT I put the offer saved for this week.I purchased 3 oka cheeses today and did not get my points...so do I am in the right to have the point a second time because of that? Thank you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I spent friday and Saturday making bsgs. The intention was to use some of yhe fabric i have stashed... but then i found out i was out of interfacin and on top of that the fabric ladies from down south were set up at the market. Soooo... a hundred and twenty dollars later i have 3 more meters of fabric and 4 meters of the needed interfacing.

I did make 3 different bags. And have colors set out for 2 or 3more.

I also went to the thrift store and got 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of dress pants that fit for $5.

Its getting dry enough out that we could start raking the yard of dog poop.

I signed up for a meditation class on loving yourself and trying the free trial of craftsy for learning. I need to keep my kind more active and not about work.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Wow !! Those bags are so beautiful and i love colors

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My points entered on my card,i just checked but they are not marked on the receipt? another grey zone...i will call tomorrow
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier morning to all the earliers birds who will follow me!!!
    Yes a sunny day ahead the days are getting longer!!!
    I cancelled one trade on fb french couponning groups because the person did not post me the pictures in 24 hours and this is the rule.Need to writthe to more compagnies this week,I have made another list.!!!!
    Decided to give my 3 proplan purina that i will receive to a shelter
    Need to do a points query on pc chat guy today too.Alright have an awesome day everyone!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Got my 2400 pc points on my card yay!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Received my package of baby nestle for my friend!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think I overdid it yesterday. I was in pain last night and I’m very sore this morning. Dh took twin boy with him to price out and purchase something for our house. I took twin girl and big brother with me. We made 4 stops. I bought sandals for ds and shoes for twin girl purchased from a lady for $2/pair. I bought vegetable seeds for the season, still had quite a bit of certain varieties from last year. My green onions didn’t survive the winter and were struggling last year. Red ants set up home in a couple areas in my garden. I need to decide where to plan my new onion patch, because I plan on letting them grow there for several years. I also bought two large bags of soil, which were on sale. Dh helped me dig up and split the red rhubarb plant into 3 new plants. I’ve never done this before, so hopefully the YouTube videos were right. Each plant received lots of new soil and water. It’s supposed to be dry and hot most of this week, so I’ll make sure to water the rhubarb regularly. Dh still needs to arrange for the neighbour to till my garden areas for the season.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, May 7th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday! Beautiful sunny day here today.

Groceries this weekend- Spent under $50 and used $40 in PC pts and the Loblaws giftcard. Spent change on a few things at Food Basics.

Taco meat, chicken and bacon cooked in the fridge ready to feed the kids quick. Will cook more on Tuesday night for the rest of the week.

My healthy day today starts with a boiled egg and banana. Lunch is Spinach salad with cucumbers, feta and chicken. Afternoon snack is raw almonds/yogurt/blueberries or apple. A great start to the day and week!

Was a pretty frugal weekend. Went for coffee with a friend Friday night. Saturday night joined friends at their house for a fire. Brought chips/drinks we had already. Slept over so no cab cost home. DS had local ball hockey game Sunday.

Cleaned out a few dresser drawers and one spice shelf this weekend. Will keep at it! Felt good to toss stuff and see what I actually have/need.

Have a great day everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Over the weekend we rented a furnished 2 br apt in Vancouver for Sept 1 for DD as she is on a very long WL for residence. We were able to find a furnished apt including alll utilities, close to UBC with a nice landlady and we only had to commit for the school year. It was within our budget and just nice to know there will not be a mad scramble at the end of summer, competing with thousands of other students in a tight, expensive market. She will share with one roommate. Unbelievably, the house containing the apt is worth 2.9 million dollars!!! Good grief I really don't know how people afford to buy a house there.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

made some chicken soup this morning using the little that was left after my whole chicken was cooked -wow nice to have 3 containers of soup
    -laundry hung out on line ,woke up with a Charlie horse in my one leg-man that is painfull
    -relaxing today as my neighbour and I are going to a bingo tonight (we have a coupon that saves us $5.00)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished making two trades for more cheese coupons booklet (save 1$ wub1 2$ WUB2 and 4$ wub3 oka-igo natrel product) better than Nothing but it is not the 5,00$ precious beauty cheese coupons lol.But with pc points that is ok.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information