User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) May 19 - 25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, May 26th, 2018
    I'm always so tempted to label my SDM threads as, "Shoppers Drugged Me" dd/mm/yyyy, but I'm never sure if newbies would get the joke, (on me).

Speaking of newbies...my newbie, very dumb, (I know, I know, forgive me) question: PCO points can be redeemed in $10 increments at SDM, right? Same redemption levels as No Frills, RCSS, etc? It's just, PC ground coffee is $6.99 for 875g-930g, and I maaaaay need to pick some up -- I'm down to a 6 month supply of coffee, and that is dangerous! (I think it's currently at No Frills, but I might not make it before the sale ends).

Thank-you to the person who answers! (I know I can look it up, but SC will be faster, and I'm multitasking on 20 things in the background!)
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    I'm always so tempted to label my SDM threads as, "Shoppers Drugged Me" dd/mm/yyyy, but I'm never sure if newbies would get the joke, (on me).

Speaking of newbies...my newbie, very dumb, (I know, I know, forgive me) question: PCO points can be redeemed in $10 increments at SDM, right? Same redemption levels as No Frills, RCSS, etc? It's just, PC ground coffee is $6.99 for 875g-930g, and I maaaaay need to pick some up -- I'm down to a 6 month supply of coffee, and that is dangerous! (I think it's currently at No Frills, but I might not make it before the sale ends).

Thank-you to the person who answers! (I know I can look it up, but SC will be faster, and I'm multitasking on 20 things in the background!)
    Yes, you can redeem PCO points in $10 increments at SDM. I just did it this past Sunday when I needed to only pick up milk, eggs and butter. Thanks for posting the SDM flyer every week.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sat/Sun SDM gift card deal looks interesting. Does it say get 15,000 pts when you buy a $150 gc and 10,000 pts wub a $100 gc?
    barbis9, Ciel, Abby1 and 2 others like this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Ty

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and cyn88canada like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Sat/Sun SDM gift card deal looks interesting. Does it say get 15,000 pts when you buy a $150 gc and 10,000 pts wub a $100 gc?
    I noticed that too! will be taking advantage of that

ALSO THANKS CYN!
    SaveSave
    barbis9, Ciel and cyn88canada like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Oh, wow, I hadn't even noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out!
    (someone should post this to where the flags are red, and NOT POST THE PIC, while doing so)

So fine print, 'cuz I know some of you are interested:

Saturday, May 19 - Sunday, May 20

Get 15,000 bonus points** when you purchase a $150 SDM gc, or get 10,000 bonus points when you purchase a $100 SDM gc.

While quantities last. We reserve the right to limit quantities. *Our Regular Price. **Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid PC Optimum Card. Cannot be uses with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid until Sunday, may 20, 2018. If points are not awarded in real-time, points to be awared to your account by Friday, June 15, 2018. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or financial card is used as tender to pay for addional gift or financial cards. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details. No refunds on any gift card purchase.

...blargh, I should have just grabbed the camera and taken one more close-up pic!
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Stealth View Post
    Yes, you can redeem PCO points in $10 increments at SDM. I just did it this past Sunday when I needed to only pick up milk, eggs and butter. Thanks for posting the SDM flyer every week.
    Thank-you! I thought this was correct, but my head is sludge so was doubting myself. Cheers!
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for the flyer, cyn!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am so happy about the bonus points for SDM gift cards as I miss that perk before the program merger. Thanks for posting!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Wow thanks cyn gc plus points deal is a win win

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What kind of gift cards does Shoppers have? Gift cards to stores?
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does it have to Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanks for the flyer
    have a great long weekend

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post

Yes, have use 10000 points/$10 at RCSS. It was a great cashier that told me. paid about $1.30 out of pocket.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    What kind of gift cards does Shoppers have? Gift cards to stores?
    Cara Foods (for Harveys, Kelseys, Swiss Chalet), Internet services (Netflix, Playstation, iTunes), stores like Cdn Tire and cellphone calling cards.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Cara Foods (for Harveys, Kelseys, Swiss Chalet), Internet services (Netflix, Playstation, iTunes), stores like Cdn Tire and cellphone calling cards.
    Thanks Ciel! So, it doesn't have to be necessarily Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information