User Tag List

Page 122 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I thought it might be a robot but it was signed with a man's name which made me think it was real. Who knows, they never did bother to respond but my points eventually showed up. I had abandoned the Loblaws PC Points long ago and Optimum may be next for me. I loved it a lot but always complaining takes up time
    Don’t give up torontogal!! Be a fighter ..personally i dont stop until someone actually reply’s back or someone calls me ..then i check my points and if no luck then yes im back emailing them or on phone trying get someone answer my question ..sooner or later they going see that their not getting way with those points that im suppose receive ..Loblaws might think im going give up ..but NOOO way ..im fighting until i end up with those points ..Really that’s whatever one should be doing ..they offer points so give us points ..not making up excuses ..take care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

EVERYONE NEEDS keep fighting for your points ... let Loblaws know they combine two cards together and there been more problems then Kellogg got corn flakes lol ..plus we all deserves get out points were entitled too ..KEEEP FIGHTING EVERYONE
    Ciel, couponmummy and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Got all my points.
    GREAT YOU GOT YOUR POINTS Couponmummy !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    DH did a 20x shop on Saturday. The receipt says I got the points but my actual points on my computer was not updated. So I called customer service. She told me the system wasn't working properly last week. She created a case number for me and gave me 5000 points for my trouble. She said that it would take 3-6 days for my points to show up and if I don't get the points in a week, I should call back and mention my case number.
    AWESOME couponmummy ..at least you got 5000 points for your troubles..That was very nice what she done for you .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I shopped at SDM 2x on Fri and RCSS on Sat. Receipt is correct app is not!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Sweetmomma ..i email my receipt from ( shoppers )telling them... didnt receive any my points on Saturday it show up on my receipt ..but not in my account ..so i waited patiently and finally i got reply back telling me check my points see if it was finally there now
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Is anyone still seeing the bonus offer of points wus a certain amount on food or snacks? I haven't seen one in the longest time.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Is anyone still seeing the bonus offer of points wus a certain amount on food or snacks? I haven't seen one in the longest time.
    Mine just says 20x the points at shoppers when ya spend 50$ of more.

But that’s cool you have a offer like that is so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Silk ..dont give up ..i know it can be frustrating at times ..but keep plunging on ..sooner or later someone is going have fix this problem for you ..i would keep sending inquiries until someone fixes it ..dont back down ..time for Loblaws get all those glitches fix by now ..hang in there and see it through to end .
    Thanks, Newfiescreech but don't worry - I'm not someone who gives up easy and I believe we're entitled to what we earned. I always call because in the past the missing points have always been added right away. This is the first time it wasn't. And i didn't get the points by end of day as promised so i will call back. If i get put on hold, I usually check or write email or catch up on SC since I'm in front of the computer.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You take care too!

I feel like it should be them chasing after me to spend my money at their stores. It takes me 10 minutes to get missing Air Miles added but it takes me weeks to get responses (or none) from PC. Why? I mean they're not the only program out there and I have a lot going on in my life right now and don't need to add dealing with their errors to my long list. I a store makes it hard to use their promotions I will just go to another store that makes it easy and save myself the headaches. But you're absolutely right to not give up, ever!
    Don’t give up torontogal!! Be a fighter ..personally i dont stop until someone actually reply’s back or someone calls me ..then i check my points and if no luck then yes im back emailing them or on phone trying get someone answer my question ..sooner or later they going see that their not getting way with those points that im suppose receive ..Loblaws might think im going give up ..but NOOO way ..im fighting until i end up with those points ..Really that’s whatever one should be doing ..they offer points so give us points ..not making up excuses ..take care yourself
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    oh I miss that one as well

the 3000/4000 wus$10 on C&S hasn't come about in a long while on either my own or dh's acc't, for awhile when the program started it seemed like one of us received it at least once a wk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

i forgot to mention that when I called the message said "if you're calling about missing points, please press 2(?)' Then another message asks you to 'wait 24 hours and your points should be in your account'.

There really must be massive problems to put that message!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Good to know! My SIL shopped at RCSS yesterday and her points didn't show up. Was told there's a glitch in the system. Was told to wait for 24 hrs. Thought they just fixed this..I guess not. Be sure to check!
    Sweetmomma ..i email my receipt from ( shoppers )telling them... didnt receive any my points on Saturday it show up on my receipt ..but not in my account ..so i waited patiently and finally i got reply back telling me check my points see if it was finally there now
    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    Mine just says 20x the points at shoppers when ya spend 50$ of more.
    But that’s cool you have a offer like that is so cool.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @greentires4me : No, I haven't seen that offer for ages. Now I just get the 20x the points when you spend $50 too. I guess this is Loblaws pulling back the reins and trying to wreck what was once a good program.

I also miss the 2000 BP on Huggies wipes with the $1 off coupon back in the VIB days. The only thing that keeps me coming back now is the points on milk since we have two children under 5.
    Last edited by sweet sparrow; Fri, Jun 1st, 2018 at 09:02 AM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Went shopping on Tuesday and went to use my Mom's card (better offers for what we needed this week) and her card would not scan. Came home did a live chat only to find out her card was marked as Stolen when asked how this happened as we did not mark as stolen the answer I got back was oh maybe someone entered the wrong number when someone phoned.

Not to sound rude but should this not be double checked before you just mark someone's card as stolen and by checked I mean repeat the number back.

Not to mention the cashier then told Mom to get her points we would have to go home call customer service then come back the next day with our groceries so they could refund the order and re process to get her points .

I really wish cashiers were better trained the number of times I have to point out the rules or how things work to a cashier is frustrating. Not to mention the number of times they cannot answer a question and I end up explaining something to another shopper. You would think a company as large as Loblaws would have better training.
    rayray, Silk, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have given up on my PC Financial credit card points, they are always wrong. I pay my my PC Credit card in Shoppers or RCSS, the transaction shows up on the PCO website, but I either don't get the points or the amount given is incorrect. So the $$ value of the transaction is on the CC statement (which I have sent them) and the transaction is on the PCO website ... but they won't investigate the missing points without the receipt numbers (which I no longer have ... once the amount was shown on my CC statement and on the PCO website, I threw them out ...<sigh>). So now I don't use my PC financial card at all, I use my airmiles one!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Fri, Jun 1st, 2018 at 10:12 AM.
    Silk, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 122 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Thread Information