User Tag List

Page 123 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3493
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Ciel ..my friend had same problem that your having ..when they combine PC and SDM card together ..she phone loblaws and explain her situation to them ..in few days they had it switch back for her to earn points and spend .. just wondering.. if you contact them get them fix it for you .. i wouldnt stop until i get my points im qualifiy for ..why give them away yet ..try this my friend and dont stop until they help you..send emails , call whatever it takes get what your entitle too ..take care
    I noticed that a ShoppersLovesYou running event is on this weekend, so I will donate my existing points to the charity as my way of giving something to the cause of mental health for women. My way of dealing with the points/card issue before I walk away from using the card this weekend.
    rayray and sweetmomma like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My Shoppers buy last night after 9pm (for another carton of coconut water) yielded my points for the transaction but not for the balance. So there must have been a system issue last night. Going to check my PC Optimum account about the balance...the Shoppers points got added to my points total.

I don't have a current snack offer of any bonus points for when I spend $10 or $20 on snacks but the points have been fluctuating on the $10 and $20 offers. It's like watching sales prices in the Shoppers flyers-one week a certain grocery, snack or personal care item is on sale for one price and the next flyer the sale price is higher or lower. Feel like it's us shoppers playing price poker! Best guess if you are buying at their stores' best prices.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Donated my PC Optimum points to ShoppersLovesYou.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Donated my PC Optimum points to ShoppersLovesYou.
    what a wonderful deed!
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I have given up on my PC Financial credit card points, they are always wrong. I pay my my PC Credit card in Shoppers or RCSS, the transaction shows up on the PCO website, but I either don't get the points or the amount given is incorrect. So the $$ value of the transaction is on the CC statement (which I have sent them) and the transaction is on the PCO website ... but they won't investigate the missing points without the receipt numbers (which I no longer have ... once the amount was shown on my CC statement and on the PCO website, I threw them out ...<sigh>). So now I don't use my PC financial card at all, I use my airmiles one!
    @Colsgirl - When you shop at SDM or Loblaw stores, ask the cashier to email you a copy of the receipt as well as you taking the paper receipt. That way you can archive it on your computer.
    Colsgirl, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I called back and it turns out the first agent put a note on my file but never put the added points through. Now I have my points plus a little extra for my time and trouble.

But what a hassle. I've started redeeming my points whenever I can.
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Jun 2nd, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It takes 24h for Shoppers to take the donated points out the account. Verified that the points have moved out of my account. Scissors await the cards!
    Colsgirl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Did anyone got the email for the 20X offer for SDM this weekend my card got the email but when I try to sign in to load it there is no offer TIA
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did anyone got the email for the 20X offer for SDM this weekend my card got the email but when I try to sign in to load it there is no offer TIA
    I got a Sunday only 20x offer but never received any email about it.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have Monday offer 3000 wus $10 on skin care, can Johnson baby toiletries fall under this category, and if so what products would work. TIA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I got a Sunday only 20x offer but never received any email about it.
    Thank you @Grey
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I knpw i was warned this cpulf happen and it did. Ugh I started a household so I could redeem for a new phone. Pooled points for the points from one card and 20x offers on the other and got the phone.
    Today I removed my self from the household and lost the offers I had gah! I was planning to use them. But i did get a carrots offer I never had before.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I knpw i was warned this cpulf happen and it did. Ugh I started a household so I could redeem for a new phone. Pooled points for the points from one card and 20x offers on the other and got the phone.
    Today I removed my self from the household and lost the offers I had gah! I was planning to use them. But i did get a carrots offer I never had before.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    sorry this happened

reading this thread, more and more complaints about the new PCO points system and now, with no PC Bank and Simplii Financial account holders having their accounts hacked.

Hmmm
    May we need Club Z points back and that pickle coupon
    https://smartcanucks.ca/zellers-cana...-one-item-hot/
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    This reminds me of what I saw in the few weeks before households were shut off. If an account joined a HH after being invited to (meaning someone else was the HH creator), then left, it would get mostly or even all different offers from the ones it had before joining the HH.

The big question is... is this how it's supposed to work? As the weeks and months roll on, I find myself increasing wishing that PCO would start being more transparent about how the program is supposed to function. /sigh
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    sorry this happened
    reading this thread, more and more complaints about the new PCO points system and now, with no PC Bank and Simplii Financial account holders having their accounts hacked.
    Hmmm
    May we need Club Z points back and that pickle coupon
    https://smartcanucks.ca/zellers-cana...-one-item-hot/
    I didn't know Simplii Financial account holders accounts were hacked. I have a PC MC - I guess this affects those accounts also?
    Ciel likes this.

Page 123 of 233 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Thread Information