User Tag List

Page 125 of 233 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3494
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Just want to let everyone know if you have the Colgate Oral care Product offer it works for the Palmolive Dish soap.
    thanks
    nice to know that it's more than one Colgate product
    dish soap is made by Colgate-Palmolive
    Ciel and Rubialoca like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Has anyone received a Fri offer yet?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Has anyone received a Fri offer yet?

If you are referring to shoppers exclusive offer, then yes, valid today and tomorrow "Spend $40 receive 10,000 points"

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thanks! I had a 4000 pts wus $25 which I used today but don't remember when it expired. Was hoping for a Fri offer as well since I need a few more things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    If you are referring to shoppers exclusive offer, then yes, valid today and tomorrow "Spend $40 receive 10,000 points"
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Help please...

A few weeks ago I redeemed at SDM. All my product offers showed up on the screen but when the cashier entered that I was redeeming, they all disappeared. It was the few days when there were a lot of problems with PCO. The manager who knows me as a regular customer said I should have gotten the points and had the cashier add them manually.

A week later I had to call PCO for missing points on a Provigo transaction. Brought up the incident at SDM and - I swear - the rep went from 'Yes, you get those points when you redeem' to 'It depends' to 'No, you don't get the points'- all in the same conversation. <sigh>

I've done several redemptions at Provigo since the PCO program started and always get both my wus and wub points, even if I have to call for them - no argument. Well actually, the wus points always show so have never had to call and ask for those, just the wub ones at Provigo. That rep said it's different for the Loblaw stores because it started as a different program... Yep, that's what she said.

So would like to know others' recent experiences:

1) Are you getting your product points - for instance 600 pts wub 2 bags of Lays potato chips - when you redeem at SDM?

2) Are you getting your product points - for instance 600 pts wub 2 bags of Lays potato chips - as well as the wus points when you redeem at a Loblaw store? (Wondering if there have been problems wit this also.)

3) If you didn't get them and then called /emailed for the missing points, did they add them or did they say you don't get them when you redeem?

4) For seniors - when you do the get 10,000 pts / a $10 GC wus $50 promotion, does it work if you redeem $50 worth of points?

Thanks
    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Ciel and Cake like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had to chat this afternoon to get my 2 pc offers for points, for oka cheese.Like always only 1 offer entered but I got my points for the 2 offers.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I spent $30 in points and received 200pts at no frills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silk, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Help please...

A few weeks ago I redeemed at SDM. All my product offers showed up on the screen but when the cashier entered that I was redeeming, they all disappeared. It was the few days when there were a lot of problems with PCO. The manager who knows me as a regular customer said I should have gotten the points and had the cashier add them manually.

A week later I had to call PCO for missing points on a Provigo transaction. Brought up the incident at SDM and - I swear - the rep went from 'Yes, you get those points when you redeem' to 'It depends' to 'No, you don't get the points'- all in the same conversation. <sigh>

I've done several redemptions at Provigo since the PCO program started and always get both my wus and wub points, even if I have to call for them - no argument. Well actually, the wus points always show so have never had to call and ask for those, just the wub ones at Provigo. That rep said it's different for the Loblaw stores because it started as a different program... Yep, that's what she said.

So would like to know others' recent experiences:

1) Are you getting your product points - for instance 600 pts wub 2 bags of Lays potato chips - when you redeem at SDM?

2) Are you getting your product points - for instance 600 pts wub 2 bags of Lays potato chips - as well as the wus points when you redeem at a Loblaw store? (Wondering if there have been problems wit this also.)

3) If you didn't get them and then called /emailed for the missing points, did they add them or did they say you don't get them when you redeem?

4) For seniors - when you do the get 10,000 pts / a $10 GC wus $50 promotion, does it work if you redeem $50 worth of points?

Thanks
    Silk
    In my experiences - I get all bonus pts when I redeem pts at Superstore or No Frills. I get no bonus pts when I redeem at Shoppers. They way I see it, the bonus pts I get when I redeem at Superstore and No Frills are a bonus and a glitch that will some day be fixed. (Therefore, I personally don't expect pts when I redeem at Shoppers, or call in to draw attention to the fact that I get them when I redeem elsewhere)
    rayray, Silk, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Since its been mentioned a few times this week it sounds like they've made some changes.
    The first post I saw scared me so I bought stuff I was earning and then redeemed on the ones I didn't have offers for. Now I had a discrepancy on the first shop so I did a points request on the phone it doesn't ask for transaction numbers.

I got a email from themstating
    "Upon review, we can confirm that you made a points redemption on June 3, 2018 amounting to 50,000 PC Optimum points.
    PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."

Now since it was actually the transaction before I wrote back and it was fixed. But i think moving forward it may be best to separate redemption and spend to earn offers. As others have previously said.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Silk, Ciel, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Since its been mentioned a few times this week it sounds like they've made some changes.
    The first post I saw scared me so I bought stuff I was earning and then redeemed on the ones I didn't have offers for. Now I had a discrepancy on the first shop so I did a points request on the phone it doesn't ask for transaction numbers.

"Upon review, we can confirm that you made a points redemption on June 3, 2018 amounting to 50,000 PC Optimum points.
    PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."

Now since it was actually the transaction before I wrote back and it was fixed. But i think moving forward it may be best to separate redemption and spend to earn offers. As others have previously said.

Thanks, @Anna Michele - that's a good strategy to spend when there are offers, and redeem when there aren't. I also had decided a while ago to do exactly that. The thing is, I rarely shop at SDM unless I get a decent wus or good wub offers because their prices are generally too high to shop there without a points promo, imo. So it's a catch-22 situation. But I'll keep looking for opportunities to redeem there
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

This is also now at loblaws banner my situation happened at no frills
    Thanks, @Anna Michele - that's a good strategy to spend when there are offers, and redeem when there aren't. I also had decided a while ago to do exactly that. The thing is, I rarely shop at SDM unless I get a decent wus or good wub offers because their prices are generally too high to shop there without a points promo, imo. So it's a catch-22 situation. But I'll keep looking for opportunities to redeem there
    Silk and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i redeemed 80,000 points on sat for 100.00 off and no you dont get personal offers on the whole amount of redemption(was told by their customer service member when I called in) -so i will seperate or better yet dont buy any points offers when i do a large amount to redeem
    Silk, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

"...PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."
    I think this rule was there before but it wasn't being followed. While I don't have any significant issue with this actually being implemented, I do find the lack of transparency annoying. How hard would it have been to send out a mass e-mail a bit in advance saying this change would take effect on a stated date, and also to make this info easily visible on the website and in the app? /sigh
    Silk, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    i redeemed 80,000 points on sat for 100.00 off and no you dont get personal offers on the whole amount of redemption(was told by their customer service member when I called in) -so i will seperate or better yet dont buy any points offers when i do a large amount to redeem
    This was at SDM? That was always their policy.
    Silk, Ciel, Cata and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This is also now at loblaws banner my situation happened at no frills
    @Anna Michele - Oh wow, that sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I think this rule was there before but it wasn't being followed. While I don't have any significant issue with this actually being implemented, I do find the lack of transparency annoying. How hard would it have been to send out a mass e-mail a bit in advance saying this change would take effect on a stated date, and also to make this info easily visible on the website and in the app? /sigh
    Not sure if it was ever a rule - that's why the reps are/were so confused about it but totally agree about being transparent.

I remember when we used to be able to redeem for transit tickets (anyone else remember that?). When they changed that, they put a notice on the SDM website. But they forgot to put it on the Pharmaprix site. I learned when I went to redeem for the tickets and was told no more. I went home immediately and called Optimum CS right away. Spoke to a supervisor who checked the Pharmaprix site and acknowledged their mistake. She was very nice, gave me some goodwill points but that was a sad day! lol

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Jun 11th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
    Ciel, MrsMer and Anna Michele like this.

Page 125 of 233 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Thread Information