Page 196 of 238 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3567
Like Tree4016Likes

Thread: All Purpose Politics and News Thread

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so the Liar in Chief is saying Justin T is weak and dishonest?? ha ha ha
    Oh #45 you'll only WISH one day that all your many, many lies ( in tweets ) were not preserved as official W.H. Presidential records.

Lets see....he goes to the G-7 Summit begrudgingly....... arrives LATE.......makes it all about him but agreed to the joint Communique signed by all the leaders, then takes off early because who wants to sit through a Climate change discussion? not him.
    While in the air on his way to Singapore he tweets this !!

Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!

This tweet came out as the agreed upon and reached Communique was being distributed to the press in Quebec.
    Such class #45 has......don't contact anyone in the G-7 that you reneged, just have your little hissy fit in the air because our PM said Canadians will not be pushed around.

Then a 2nd tweet followed.....
    "PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

NO!! you forgetful orange joke!!
    Initially you claimed that the tariffs imposed on us were due to a " National Security threat " ...... because
    as you asked Justin " didn't you guys burn down the White House once " ??
    That was in 1812 and it was the British....omg!! Read a f*ing book!
    so what does his whining about the Dairy farmers have to do with that??

yeah, #45's body language says it all here.....

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jun 10th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    When in doubt, slander your opponent. Just like you did with the fake Conservative website before the last federal election. Some things never change.
    You are obsessed. was wondering when you were going to crawl out.
    Newfiescreech, walkonby and dededi like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For amazing reads, check out these on Twitter

#ThankCanada

#ThanksCanada

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    so the Liar in Chief is saying Justin T is weak and dishonest?? ha ha ha
    Oh #45 you'll only WISH one day that all your many, many lies ( in tweets ) were not preserved as official W.H. Presidential records.
    Initially you claimed that the tariffs imposed on us were due to a " National Security threat " ...... because
    as you asked Justin " didn't you guys burn down the White House once " ??
    That was in 1812 and it was the British....omg!! Read a f*ing book!
    so what does his whining about the Dairy farmers have to do with that??
    yeah, #45's body language says it all here.....
    Oh walkonby, I think for his sort of drama filled existence, the worst thing we can probably do to him is ignore the guy. But how cute you are when he insults our dear PM. Ha ha! People who were his greatest critics have rallied behind him and I find that heartwarming. In no way did our PM deserve those comments.

DD1 is still looking for the opportunity to meet him one day and play with his children. Ha ha ha! She'll probably send him an invite to her birthday next month. I'd better get that in the mail....

And as for #45's historic document signing yesterday, DH said he probably just signed a paper saying they would have another meeting. From the preliminary reports, it doesn't sound like he's too far off.
    Last edited by sweet sparrow; Wed, Jun 13th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Oh walkonby, I think for his sort of drama filled existence, the worst thing we can probably do to him is ignore the guy. But how cute you are when he insults our dear PM. Ha ha! People who were his greatest critics have rallied behind him and I find that heartwarming. In no way did our PM deserve those comments.

DD1 is still looking for the opportunity to meet him one day and play with his children. Ha ha ha! She'll probably send him an invite to her birthday next month. I'd better get that in the mail....

And as for #45's historic document signing yesterday, DH said he probably just signed a paper saying they would have another meeting. From the preliminary reports, it doesn't sound like he's too far off.
    yup! That is what CNN was saying . This " historic " meeting sure seems to be an opportunity to have another get together....so, they are stopping short of giving him a nod for a Nobel but also coughing up ( choking actually ha ha ) a bit of credit for meeting with Kim at all.
    A stab at peace is still better than the trash talk from a few months ago.

I LOVE that your DD wants to play with the Trudeau kids!! so cute!
    Newfiescreech and heartgirl99 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    He has such a sordid past, and he had great support with the white supremacist groups here. It is a bit of a scary scenario.
    somehow, I think others voted for him too
    the percentage of white supremacists is small
    a large majority is not obtained solely by white supremacists
    guess it was THE PEOPLE who voted for him
    Newfiescreech and heartgirl99 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The first of many ( I hope ) to be placed behind bars until his trial in September!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...615-story.html
    heartgirl99 likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

heartgirl99 and walkonby like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I cannot fathom the immigrant situation in the US at the moment. I really hope that people make a loud enough voice to bring about real change. Preferably before the next election. Do people who think this is okay need for it to happen to them before they think that something is very, very wrong with the situation?

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...ions-1.4711328

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

after repeatedly insisting that he could do nothing to stop the separation of parents from their children at the border...and insisting that it was law and not his policy that enforced this horror

https://www.whitehouse.gov/westwingreads/
    President Trump Signs Executive Order Allowing Joint Family Detention

“President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday afternoon to end the practice of separating children from parents accused of illegally crossing the border,” Steven Nelson reports in the Washington Examiner. “I didn’t like the sight or the feeling of families being separated,” the President said from the Oval Office.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Marijuana legal October 17!

Thanks, Justin!!!
    heartgirl99 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Marijuana legal October 17!

Thanks, Justin!!!
    would've happened even if Justin was not there. I personally hate this! Not a toker, never was....just dreading what this will do to society. Oh well I suppose the Cheetos and other junk food companies will love this!
    heartgirl99 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    after repeatedly insisting that he could do nothing to stop the separation of parents from their children at the border...and insisting that it was law and not his policy that enforced this horror

https://www.whitehouse.gov/westwingreads/
    President Trump Signs Executive Order Allowing Joint Family Detention

“President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday afternoon to end the practice of separating children from parents accused of illegally crossing the border,” Steven Nelson reports in the Washington Examiner. “I didn’t like the sight or the feeling of families being separated,” the President said from the Oval Office.
    It is all smoke and mirrors though @heartgirl99
    This executive order does NOT stop their " zero tolerance " policy........remember the policy that Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielson said wasn't a policy?
    Oh brother, so now instead of ripping the kids out of their arms they will keep the families together but LOCKED UP until the trial date for the parents rolls around.
    Soooo much better?
    In case anyone was thinking that this " separation thing " was all the Dems fault ( like Trump kept repeating over and over....)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/

Plus now Sessions was given an order to overturn the 2015 Flores Settlement through Congress or the courts.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...llenge-flores/

He ( Trump ) did nothing with this stupid Executive order to make the crisis at the border ( that he himself caused by implementing the zero tolerance policy in May ) any better. He just loves to have another photo op and to sign his ridiculous large signature on another document.
    heartgirl99 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it must be confusing for those who still support him. he's signed an order he said that was not in his power to do, reversing a policy that he had insisted was not simply a policy but a law.

it also does nothing to help those children who have already been separated from their parents.
    walkonby likes this.

Page 196 of 238 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information