User Tag List

Page 619 of 654 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    this was just too funny to even bother getting riled up over but I wanted to post it to share the ridiculousness of it with y'all.
    At GT...pm-ing strawberries from FB
    Cashier examines both the flyer and the pkg of berries intently...REALLY looking back and forth to them, then says " I can't pm these "
    uh.....why I asked ?
    because the flyer says product of USA and these berries say product of California

....I thought I was gonna pee myself....but said " you do realize California is IN the USA don't you? "
    She looks bewildered and calls out to " Sheila " ( not her real name because I forget who she yelled for )
    Sheila asks her if the weight is the same, is the flyer the right date.......yes and yes....but she shares her concern that these say USA and these say California...and Sheila rolls her eyes and says they are o.k. to pm

your welcome!
    I believe you may have met a time traveler from 1849...
    Tweets77, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

LOLZ walks !!! OMG! I think I would of laughed too hard...perhaps brought up a map of USA on my phone to show her.
    Natalka, Tweets77, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks, @bhlombardy ! I was trying to log into CTVonline and hit the wall of providers without Cogeco listed. Will try to sign up for TSN and get the red card (denied) or the green card (entry).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i don't care if your orange peels and banana peels are compostable.. it's still not OK to throw them out your window to let them rot on the lawn..
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sat, Jun 16th, 2018 at 01:12 AM.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I was laying in bed here when the whole floors power went out then back on. Of course my AC was running at the time so I had reset it to desired coldness and all my clocks while listening to them beep incessantly as the power went off and then on again. And waited 20mins for my modem to reload. Gah!

Another grip or rant I have is that it was community kitchen last night and took it us over 3 1/2hours to cook one meal. Someone’s complaint was the meat was still frozen all I could say was “oh well, it’s not the end of world!” Then there reply was “you got to be joking we’re going to be here a millennia!” I looked at them at them and scowled. the staff who was on was barking orders as though she knew more then me sunk the ship literally. We put the potatoes on last to mash and did everything backwards so the Sheppard’s pie literally took 3 1/2 hours from prepping to cooking then eating. I never took that long to prep/assemble/cook/eat. If I did I wouldn’t have a job cooking. I felt like when I first started culinary art college certain people were slow as molasses and now this just reminded me of it all the stupidity of it. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Very disappointed! About 6 weeks ago I was getting gas at superstore. Went in to pay. There was a young women in front of me very distraught because she lived out of town was out of gas and forgot her wallet at home and had no way to pay for her gas. I felt bad for her so I asked how much gas she needed to get home. $40. So I said I would pay and she could mail me a cheque. She seemed very grateful. She took my info and even texted me thanking me and called me to tell me she would mail me money that night. 6 weeks later still haven’t received the money. I’m not going to bug her about it and I knew at the time that there was a risk of not getting money but felt it was the right thing to do.
    UPDATE: after being pissed off about this I finally decided to bug her re the money... long story short I finally got my money late last week.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good, scouponer!
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    UPDATE: after being pissed off about this I finally decided to bug her re the money... long story short I finally got my money late last week.
    You got backbone and your money! Hurrah!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rain, rain and more rain this weekend. Feel for the festival organizers (two events) at Gage Park!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Rain, rain and more rain this weekend. Feel for the festival organizers (two events) at Gage Park!
    next wkend suppose to be in the 30s...why cant we just have a happy medium?
    Tweets77, Ciel, DaveP and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    next wkend suppose to be in the 30s...why cant we just have a happy medium?
    Today seems to be the happy medium, @Linda Evans ! Now I just need to find a World Cup viewing area (HPL Central has one I found out today on Twitter) so I can catch a game this week.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

trying to catch up with trades and go through my coupons that I still have to trade.
    hubby had a week off last week - yes we went to the USA to see the Dead and Company
    but with him home - all he wanted was to spend time together and then cleaning up after him.
    Glad he is back to work
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

wasn't there a story on here years back about trying to get free lettuce when you buy bacon bits and the cashier wouldn't accept it because romaine isn't a lettuce according to her?

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    this was just too funny to even bother getting riled up over but I wanted to post it to share the ridiculousness of it with y'all.
    At GT...pm-ing strawberries from FB
    Cashier examines both the flyer and the pkg of berries intently...REALLY looking back and forth to them, then says " I can't pm these "
    uh.....why I asked ?
    because the flyer says product of USA and these berries say product of California

....I thought I was gonna pee myself....but said " you do realize California is IN the USA don't you? "
    She looks bewildered and calls out to " Sheila " ( not her real name because I forget who she yelled for )
    Sheila asks her if the weight is the same, is the flyer the right date.......yes and yes....but she shares her concern that these say USA and these say California...and Sheila rolls her eyes and says they are o.k. to pm

your welcome!
    Ciel, walkonby and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Neighbors and their trigger happy pesticide using fingers and ALWAYS when the wind is blowing my way. <insert string of bad words here>
    Ciel, walkonby and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I posted a P&G freebie for Quebec only from bzzAgent on another forum. So this guy from Alberta tells people not to bother because he was not accepted. I answered that my post was for QC only if he had read my post properly.

Then this other guy who sees this as an opening to continue the attack. He is acting like Donald Trump going into a tirade (look up the definition of tirade). He is blaming me with foul language because he was disqualified because he didn't want to follow the rules of agreement. He is acting like an entitled child who didn't get any Hallowe'en candy for not saying Trick or Treat. If you are not accepted, move on, you don't need to get nasty.

So these posters are getting thumbs up for speaking against me and I get thumbs down for sharing. This is gang mentality at its worst. Absolutely nobody came to my defense. I will never share anything with them again.

I told my family, friends, neighbours, my DD told her co-workers, my DS told his girlfriend who told her family and friends, and nobody had problems getting in, so I don't know what that guy's problem was but apparently it's my fault. Take ownership for your own actions. You did not have to click the link.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Jun 26th, 2018 at 08:21 AM.

Page 619 of 654 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 ... LastLast

Thread Information