User Tag List

Page 990 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 988 989 990 991 992 1000 1040 1090 1490 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 23731
Like Tree139406Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

His post was on July 9 at 8:15 in the morning. He must have done it Saturday or Sunday. Unless the sticker was still there when it should've been taken down on Friday evening.

How can you dispute that when you have no proof of the sticker still there on Saturday or Sunday?
    Last edited by couponmummy; Mon, Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:47 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Just to let everyone know, I read that there is a in-store offer of 3000 points WUB2 on Pantene.
    It was reported that the person did not get the points. An inquiry was put in and the answer was that since you got so many points on the chocolate, too bad, case closed. No points for you.

I was going to use my 2 BOGO coupons but did not want to chance it. Thank goodness I listened to my guts.
    That makes no sense, the representative probably didn't even read the explanation of the missing points that they make you fill out on the app. Wouldn't be the first time, plus that is such a bad excuse for not awarding points that have been advertised.
    barbis9, Ciel, couponmummy and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hey, I also read that the Brookside offer now says limit of 1. If anyone still has theirs, please check for us.
    If that is the case, then we all lucked out with getting multiples.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am appreciative of the sale at GT ( which ends tomorrow ) on pkgs of Tassimo @ $4.97.... but I cannot understand how GT can sell them at less than half price while Metro rarely puts theirs on sale?? ( regular price for the Breakfast ones is $9.99 )

barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I dragged a friend out today to get chocolate.. she had the offer.. she got points on them all.. This was approximately Noonish..

Hey, I also read that the Brookside offer now says limit of 1. If anyone still has theirs, please check for us.
    If that is the case, then we all lucked out with getting multiples.
    barbis9, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

28 oz Unico Pasta Sauce .44 ea RCSS
    ozery one (something lol) buns 2.49 @ Zehrs 2/$5 printable
    L'oreal Oil treatment @ Walmart 1.96 $2 insert
    Lunch free.. took a friend couponing then went back to eat at her restaurant.. always her treat.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Zehrs
    7 x Vim floor products @ 4.49 ea = 31.43
    used 7 x 1.50 coupons = - 10.50
    Earned 15,000 instore points.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

nice shopping, i've seen quite a few brags on vim at zehrs, unfortunately we don't have that store where i live in AB

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Zehrs
    7 x Vim floor products @ 4.49 ea = 31.43
    used 7 x 1.50 coupons = - 10.50
    Earned 15,000 instore points.
    barbis9, Ciel, couponmummy and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I dragged a friend out today to get chocolate.. she had the offer.. she got points on them all.. This was approximately Noonish..
    actually I did not buy the chocolate I was hesitant, then decided to save it to Monday to use my smaller bonus offer, Now i see a limit of 1, but when i saw your posting ran into my near by SDM but found 1 bar only with a bonus 4000/2 and the bags @6.xx with no bonus points adv. so I left. I'm hopping if someone has not used his offer and has the courage to buy more than one and gets the points for all to be appreciated if report
    barbis9, Ciel, couponmummy and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Just to let everyone know, I read that there is a in-store offer of 3000 points WUB2 on Pantene.
    It was reported that the person did not get the points. An inquiry was put in and the answer was that since you got so many points on the chocolate, too bad, case closed. No points for you.

I was going to use my 2 BOGO coupons but did not want to chance it. Thank goodness I listened to my guts.
    @couponmummy I wanted to buy some on Saturday and the offer was Finish there was no sign at the store that I went to an when I inquiry about it was told by the manager the offer was finish
    barbis9, Ciel and couponmummy like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

His post was on July 9 at 8:15 in the morning. He must have done it Saturday or Sunday. Unless the sticker was still there when it should've been taken down on Friday evening.

How can you dispute that when you have no proof of the sticker still there on Saturday or Sunday?
    @couponmummy this happened to me at RCSS with the Google Play card the had a promo for buy a $50.00 card and get 10000 points it was advertised in last week flyer that ends on July 5/18. The offer was good until July 11. When I didn’t get the points on Saturday I was told at RCSS customer service to call.The young customer service rep went and look at the ad in the store and said I should get the points but the can’t adjust that . She spoke with her front end Manager who told her to take the sign down until head office fixed it. Well my issue was this morning when I call the person that I spoke to claim that the can’t find it in the flyer was asked Togo back to the store and take a picture of the ad. Well I was at RCSS today and the sign was not up. So I explain my situation to a different customer rep who look at the flyer that end on July 5 and saw that my purchase was Valid. She call the Manager in charge that happen to be the same one on duty on Saturday Zane I explain to him what I was told. He told me he will add the points there and then which he did. So I am sure if a sign was up at the store the store might honour it
    barbis9, Ciel, couponmummy and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @couponmummy this happened to me at RCSS with the Google Play card the had a promo for buy a $50.00 card and get 10000 points it was advertised in last week flyer that ends on July 5/18. The offer was good until July 11. When I didn’t get the points on Saturday I was told at RCSS customer service to call.The young customer service rep went and look at the ad in the store and said I should get the points but the can’t adjust that . She spoke with her front end Manager who told her to take the sign down until head office fixed it. Well my issue was this morning when I call the person that I spoke to claim that the can’t find it in the flyer was asked Togo back to the store and take a picture of the ad. Well I was at RCSS today and the sign was not up. So I explain my situation to a different customer rep who look at the flyer that end on July 5 and saw that my purchase was Valid. She call the Manager in charge that happen to be the same one on duty on Saturday Zane I explain to him what I was told. He told me he will add the points there and then which he did. So I am sure if a sign was up at the store the store might honour it
    I'm glad you got it. I know for sure that Bureau en Gros (Staples) will take down a sign and deny it was there. Your word against theirs.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

did anyone do the brookside chocolate deal at other pc stores like RCSS?
    the offer doesn't limit to just shoppers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ From what other people have posted here i believe they have put a limit to one per account. Even if you could do more than one RCSS would also have to have a instore offer as well
    Last edited by Thatdone; Mon, Jul 9th, 2018 at 05:08 PM.
    Ciel and smileyKT like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got an offer of 20x WUS $75 at SDM. I knew the conversion of the old SDM but not PCO. Didn't think I would do so much shopping at SDM so did not bother to learn.

Could someone clue me in how many points I get? If it's worthwhile, might do Brookside again.

Thread Information