User Tag List

Page 1000 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1010 1050 1100 1500 ... LastLast
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 23695
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Anne posted on the blog but there is no link. Just a screenshot of the phone showing the coupon. I got it in my email. Maybe check your spam?

I was able to use SDM coupons at Pharmaprix. It should work the other way around?
    Thanks I did not get a email but my wife checked her email and she got it. My son is getting married soon so it is nice to get some good deals on make up for the girls

Thanks Arjon, I will print a couple of those as well and see if they let a double dip go thru if she can find a couple she likes at the right price
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Jul 24th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Why not go with her? You use one coupon, your wife use one coupon on the same transaction.

I've done it with me and daughter, me and hubby. Just let the cashier know before.
    MillieH and Arjon like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Why not go with her? You use one coupon, your wife use one coupon on the same transaction.

I've done it with me and daughter, me and hubby. Just let the cashier know before.
    I've never had occasion to try this, but it has been stashed in a back corner of my mind for a while now that this could work as long as the coupon doesn't say one per transaction. So I'm pleased to see that it has worked for someone.
    couponmummy, MillieH and korianka like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Now that idea is thinking out of the box. Thanks for the idea

edit:Update on the lipstick buy

I went with my wife to buy them in case they questioned the 3.00 coupons that said one per person but they did not even question that one. I really wanted to try the two people on the same transaction to see how the cashier would react.

When she gave us the receipt it was missing the 4000 when you buy two so I just told my wife ill call when I get home

Gave them a call and told them I was missing 4000 points when you buy two, he asked me how many did you buy so I told him 2. They just adjusted 8000 points into my account so at the end of the deal we are up just over 3.00
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Jul 24th, 2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Silk, sweetmomma and couponmummy like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

OMG!!
    Every cashier did not know how to scan my PCO card through my PC MC. Like all weekend with the makeup. Rant over.

Did this on my card and my DD's card. Remember I said that the one that DD likes had the 4000 WUB2 at the location near her work? The first one did not have the sticker, so we took 2 to the cash and asked to scan them. Do a total and did not see 4000 points. So we went to another. We saw the matte one without the points. So we asked cashier to do a total. The 4000 points showed up even though there were no sticker. Cashier was surprised too. So we each bought 2. My personal offer did not show up so will have to make a phone call. Total came to $12.37 and got 11,225 points.
    Purdee, MillieH and rameen like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to 3 SDM in my city and couldn’t find Bourjois makeup at all so I couldn’t take part in that deal but...
    I did manage to find Almond Milk expiring in a few days with $4 off stickers on it so I got them for 99cents each and had a 3000 pts when you spend $10 on food and candy so pre-coupons it would have been $15 but $12 off so I paid $3 ($2.95 actually) and got 3000 points. Yay free almond milk and we go through it quickly!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

You know the tastyrewards coupons? They all say one per customer. We always use 2, DD and me, at Maxi, SDM, Walmart, Super C. Everywhere. We say to the cashier if they question us, we are 2 people and it's one per customer. Most times they don't question it.
    sweetmomma, MillieH and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

oh man I'm bushed

SDM

2 of the Revlon Transactions ~ Got lipstick for my sister and momma .. 2 each @ $2 each I think they'd be really happy

RCSS
    10 x Quaker Crispy Minis Rice cakes.. in the 10/$10 bins
    2 boxes of Harvest crunch granola 550 gm Coupon Free Harvest crunch wus $5
    1 x Pretzel Goldfish 1.67 ~ $1 printable
    paid $10 pts and a loonie

Walmart

300 x Bush beans ~ 300 x $1 insert
    earned $9
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    oh man I'm bushed
    Walmart

earned $9

300.... How did you manage to get that many inserts, get that many cans at Walmart, AND get them to accept $300 in coupons!?!?!?!?!
    sweetmomma, couponmummy and rameen like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

If I told you the source for my inserts I'd have to kill you, unfortunately.. I did trade for 200 of the coupons as my abundance diver is away and I can't do it anymore.. With regards to getting that many cans.. I just order the amount I want.... I just ask to speak to a csm and then the next level up when I want more than the usual amount. I've done this at Rexall, Pharmasave, Giant Tiger, SDM, Freshco and walmarts.. I ask nicely and will ask again another time.. The worse that could happen is they say no and most often they say yes.. The nice thing about using high volume coupons they just hit the coupon button and enter the total amount instead of doing one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

300.... How did you manage to get that many inserts, get that many cans at Walmart, AND get them to accept $300 in coupons!?!?!?!?!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

thanks couponmummy for posting the revlon deal. i got 2 revlon lipstick with the specific shade as advertised on the price tag (checked to make sure the upc matched and even took a picture i had a feeling the 4000 points wub 2 would not show up). I was right. I only got the 7000 points so i did an inquiry when i got home. The agent said that two mass offers cannot be combined, after a bit of reasoning, the agent agreed to add the 4000 points to my account as a one time courtesy.
    couponmummy, MillieH and korianka like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    thanks couponmummy for posting the revlon deal. i got 2 revlon lipstick with the specific shade as advertised on the price tag (checked to make sure the upc matched and even took a picture i had a feeling the 4000 points wub 2 would not show up). I was right. I only got the 7000 points so i did an inquiry when i got home. The agent said that two mass offers cannot be combined, after a bit of reasoning, the agent agreed to add the 4000 points to my account as a one time courtesy.
    You're welcome.
    That CS does not know what he is talking about. You know from what is posted here what we got without calling.

To everyone, if there is ever an in-store offer, remember, do not scan your card until after the total is done. Then you can see the points earned in the box on the right hand corner. I did that every time. If I did not see 4000 points, I went to another store. When your card is scanned, that box is not there.
    rayray, Purdee, MillieH and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Not only did I get all the Bourjois makeup, I also got the Revlon lipstick, my cashier was really nice! I bought 4 lipsticks she said you only get the points on 2, I asked her to put them in separately she did and I got 11,000 pts for each 2, I had a personal offer as well but that didn’t work!
    couponmummy and MillieH like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

pharmasave today (4) vim wipes 30's 1.99-1.50 cpn=.49
    essie nailpolish on clearance 2.50 (a nice light blue)

bed bath and beyond
    2/15.00 okeefe foot cream and hand crème -20% off coupon -I paid 15.26 for both this is really good hand crème and super good foot cream

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    oh man I'm bushed

SDM

2 of the Revlon Transactions ~ Got lipstick for my sister and momma .. 2 each @ $2 each I think they'd be really happy

RCSS
    10 x Quaker Crispy Minis Rice cakes.. in the 10/$10 bins
    2 boxes of Harvest crunch granola 550 gm Coupon Free Harvest crunch wus $5
    1 x Pretzel Goldfish 1.67 ~ $1 printable
    paid $10 pts and a loonie

Walmart

earned $9
    Thanks @MillieH for posting the Bush Beans find just got back from vacation today After reading your post I went to the closest Walmart to me and was able to get 100 cans of beans and use the $1.00 coupons used my $3.00 overage for 3 pine apple and a plastic bag . All my Beans will be donated

Thread Information