User Tag List

Page 1001 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 23691
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    If I told you the source for my inserts I'd have to kill you, unfortunately.. I did trade for 200 of the coupons as my abundance diver is away and I can't do it anymore.. With regards to getting that many cans.. I just order the amount I want.... I just ask to speak to a csm and then the next level up when I want more than the usual amount. I've done this at Rexall, Pharmasave, Giant Tiger, SDM, Freshco and walmarts.. I ask nicely and will ask again another time.. The worse that could happen is they say no and most often they say yes.. The nice thing about using high volume coupons they just hit the coupon button and enter the total amount instead of doing one at a time.
    nice preorder
    nice score
    wtg

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Here's another deal.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/07/25/national-lipstick-day-2018-get-mac-freebie-sunday/830139002/

As if cheap Revlon lipsticks was not enough, MAC is giving away free lipsticks in 9 shades on Sunday, July 29.
    DD, my mom, and I did this last year and got quite a few.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Jul 25th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Forgot to say:

Let's keep this well-known secret here for as long as possible and not post in the blog or the deals section. There is a limited supply and I don't want this on that other forum. I want you guys to get a better chance of getting one.
    Thank you.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Here's another deal.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/07/25/national-lipstick-day-2018-get-mac-freebie-sunday/830139002/

As if cheap Revlon lipsticks was not enough, MAC is giving away free lipsticks in 9 shades on Sunday, July 29.
    DD, my mom, and I did this last year and got quite a few.
    thank you!
    sweetmomma and couponmummy like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday No Frills
    6x $1.47 - $1 coup = $0.47/lb strawberries
    I had a hard time even finding 6 packages to take home because they were in such poor condition, 1/2 of them are already in our freezer. At the till I was suddenly informed that I could only use 4 of the same coupons. They actually had me purchase the other 2 packages of strawberries at another till. I said that I wanted to know how to contact the owner, because this is getting rediculpus. I was told to contact him through pm on Facebook. The same supervisor had me do 3 separate transactions a few weeks ago because of the $ amount of coupons I was using during that trip. She was concerned that she’d get in trouble for approving so many coupons in one transaction. They require the supervisor’s code in order to use $10+ in a transaction. This evening they told me the owner made the one teller do 6 transactions for the 6 Janes chicken couponsthat a lady had used recently. Apparently there is something in the fine print that we hadn’t noticed during my transaction earlier in the month when I used 4x $4 Jane’s coupons.

I want to know if this is a policy at your local No Frills, because this was news to me. Last year I was told suddenly that I could only pm 4 of one item. I have mostly been pm’ing Produce since then.
    coupon girl likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/seph...195506807.html

If you have MAC and Sephora in the same mall, you are in luck.

July 27 through July 29, you can get a free, regular-sized Rose or Pearl face mask from the retailer's in-house line, Sephora Collection.

Hey, if anyone is going to the mall in a couple of days, can you stop by The Bay and see if the MAC counter is participating in National Lipstick Day? That would help a lot of people if the MAC line is too long.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Today only July 26, Senior's Discount
    A deal for me and maybe others.

I redeemed for a Switch for my DS but with no games.
    SDM never puts games on sale so it's regular price, I believe $79.99
    Less 20% = $63.99
    Redeem 10,000 points
    Subtotal should be $53.99
    Get $10 GC WUS $50
    Get 7500 WUB $40 personal offer

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yesterday No Frills
    6x $1.47 - $1 coup = $0.47/lb strawberries
    I had a hard time even finding 6 packages to take home because they were in such poor condition, 1/2 of them are already in our freezer. At the till I was suddenly informed that I could only use 4 of the same coupons. They actually had me purchase the other 2 packages of strawberries at another till. I said that I wanted to know how to contact the owner, because this is getting rediculpus. I was told to contact him through pm on Facebook. The same supervisor had me do 3 separate transactions a few weeks ago because of the $ amount of coupons I was using during that trip. She was concerned that she’d get in trouble for approving so many coupons in one transaction. They require the supervisor’s code in order to use $10+ in a transaction. This evening they told me the owner made the one teller do 6 transactions for the 6 Janes chicken couponsthat a lady had used recently. Apparently there is something in the fine print that we hadn’t noticed during my transaction earlier in the month when I used 4x $4 Jane’s coupons.

I want to know if this is a policy at your local No Frills, because this was news to me. Last year I was told suddenly that I could only pm 4 of one item. I have mostly been pm’ing Produce since then.
    To me personally, No Frills seems to have been changing a lot recently that has made it a little more difficult to coupon there. My local No Frills do have a hard coupon limit (8 LIKE coupons at one, and 10 LIKE coupons at the other). And I have had cashiers/supervisors tell me off for ridiculous things. Like on the Crest 100ml Tube (Cavity Protection), because it has the words, "Great Value", they said the owner was defining it as a "Value pack" and therefore, the coupon ($2 WUB2) they would not accept since it says the coupon is not valid on "Value pack". Which is completely ridiculous since I've been able to, across many other stores, purchase easily over 100 of these toothpastes with little to no hassle. I just hope I don't run into too many hassles this weekend when I help a family friend shop at her local No Frills. We have had some hassle there before, but I just hope not much has changed since we last shopped there.
    Angela273 and MillieH like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

NF:

Hershey Snack Tubes 3@$1 each
    Oreo Strawberry Shortcake $2
    Cheemo Pizza Perogies $1
    KIND Bar 4@$1 each(-$4)
    Crest Toothpaste 4@$1 each, Oral B Toothbrush 6@$1 each(5-$2 wub 2)
    Lean Ground Beef $2
    Club Pkg Sausages $6.37
    No Name Tortillas 2@$1 each
    Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 5@$2 each(-$5)

Oop: $24.88

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Attachment 343374

My DD goes, eww, it's all frosty, lol.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Thu, Jul 26th, 2018 at 01:23 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

at shoppers seniors day today for me -spent 53.98 before tax and got a 10.00 giftcard promo for next time
    a few good deals were
    quo eyeshadow single 10.00-20%=8.00 personal offer 800 for every $4.00 quo eyeshadow-1.60=6.40
    gain fabric softner 4.99-1.00 cpn-2.00 checkout51=1.99
    (2) smartfood popcorn 4.29-20%=3.43-buy 2 save 2.00-1,200 personal offer =1.83 each
    neilson chocolate milk 2 litre 3.49-20%=2.79-personal offer =1.82
    werthers candy 4.99-20%=3.99-800 personal points=3.19
    plus eggs and diapers for my grandson when he comes for a visit
    Shwa Girl and SavvyLady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    To me personally, No Frills seems to have been changing a lot recently that has made it a little more difficult to coupon there. My local No Frills do have a hard coupon limit (8 LIKE coupons at one, and 10 LIKE coupons at the other). And I have had cashiers/supervisors tell me off for ridiculous things. Like on the Crest 100ml Tube (Cavity Protection), because it has the words, "Great Value", they said the owner was defining it as a "Value pack" and therefore, the coupon ($2 WUB2) they would not accept since it says the coupon is not valid on "Value pack". Which is completely ridiculous since I've been able to, across many other stores, purchase easily over 100 of these toothpastes with little to no hassle. I just hope I don't run into too many hassles this weekend when I help a family friend shop at her local No Frills. We have had some hassle there before, but I just hope not much has changed since we last shopped there.
    I plan on using 6x $2 wub2 coupons this weekend to buy Crest for the foodbank. I have two different Crest points offers that I carried over for this sale. Dh has suggested that I contact the No Frills head office in order to get a straight answer.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just received a flash sale bonus for SDM For today and tomorrow for 7500 points when you spend $40.00, so if you’re a senior today if you spend $50.00 you will get the 7500 points plus $10.00 SDM GC, you should get both because the GC is for everyone and the points is a special bonus. I will let you know how it goes tonight!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone, I promise this will be my last post on the Bourjois makeup! So I went to my local SDM, and they still had some products available, some had signs for $9.00 still on them, so I grabbed 10, foundation, concealer, B.B. cream and powder and I bought 2 other things bring me just a little over the $100 point. Of course when I got to the cash they were all marked as the regular price so the cashier just changed them all to $9.00, I made 2 separate transactions both came to $50.99 before tax, this way I received 2 $10.00 gc cards for a purchase over $50.00 I also received the 7,500 pts for the flash sale, I only received this on one of my purchases, I guess it’s one per card. Anyways after everything including taxes I spent $115.24, I received 109,000 pts and $20.00 in SDM gc, so they gave me around $14.00 plus all the free products!! This is crazy!! I know some of you think that this is probably too much but I do give them away, I also make baskets as hostess gifts, give to family and friends!! Thanks again everyone, I would never have gotten these deals if it weren’t for all of you!!
    dagney, Purdee, Tweets77 and 8 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Hi everyone, I promise this will be my last post on the Bourjois makeup! So I went to my local SDM, and they still had some products available, some had signs for $9.00 still on them, so I grabbed 10, foundation, concealer, B.B. cream and powder and I bought 2 other things bring me just a little over the $100 point. Of course when I got to the cash they were all marked as the regular price so the cashier just changed them all to $9.00, I made 2 separate transactions both came to $50.99 before tax, this way I received 2 $10.00 gc cards for a purchase over $50.00 I also received the 7,500 pts for the flash sale, I only received this on one of my purchases, I guess it’s one per card. Anyways after everything including taxes I spent $115.24, I received 109,000 pts and $20.00 in SDM gc, so they gave me around $14.00 plus all the free products!! This is crazy!! I know some of you think that this is probably too much but I do give them away, I also make baskets as hostess gifts, give to family and friends!! Thanks again everyone, I would never have gotten these deals if it weren’t for all of you!!
    Can't believe your store still has the signs.

I was wondering, let say you redeemed 2 times. Would you still get 2 x $10 GC?
    SavvyLady likes this.

Thread Information