User Tag List

Page 1004 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 1504 ... LastLast
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 23695
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

cheap Tostitos Salsa after PM and coupons
    8 bottles @$2.00 PM Frescho at RCSS used 4 (2.00) coupons from the Pepsi summer Pamplet. Did 4 transaction since it’s 1 per customer. I am set for a while now

Also did my groceries at RCSS my Bill cane up to $100.59 I used $100.00 in Points and I received 25000in points from personal offer love PCO points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got home a while ago and was checking what my wife got as far as pco offers are this week an at the bottom she has 10000 points for 40.00 or more at Mobil

Im sure i checked her offers thursday morning and it wasnt there so it could one of those offers that they send out ramdomly

I have already checked and the price of the Mobil in Bracebridge is 125.9 and I knew she was going in there this afternoon anyways. I gave her a call and she says she need gas anyways so on top of a not bad price on gas she will also get 10000 points

Not that often you can get 25% off of gas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    Pampers diapers for 5.72 a box including tax. Buy 6 boxes at shoppers get 1000 points a box 6000 points. Get 45,000 points for spending 125. Use 3 x 10.00 wub2 pampers coupons. And if you have a personal offer for pampers diapers like i didnt another 27400 points. Best deal ive ever gotten on diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you tell me how many diapers in the box and what the price per box is? Are they on sale? I'd like to try to get this deal too! Thanks so much!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Angela273 and couponmummy like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thriftmama View Post
    Can you tell me how many diapers in the box and what the price per box is? Are they on sale? I'd like to try to get this deal too! Thanks so much!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Its the super size box so depends on size for how many. Yes on sale for 22.99 regular 29.99 but with all the points worked out to 5.72 a box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At SDM:
    bought 3 cases of coke, 1 bag milk, 4 cream, 3 Christie crackers, 4 Kotex pads, 2 tena pads, 1 ensure pack, 2 Minute Maid Juice boxes. Total=$77.01 after tax
    -used 2 x$14 tena coupons (unreduced), 4x $3 Kotex coupons, FPC for Ensure. Total after coupons $27.02

POINTS OFFERS REDEEMED
    20x the points Any Milk product (2L or 4L)

200 pts For every $1 spent on Christie Crackers

200 pts For every $1 spent on Trutaste Cream

600 pts For every $3 spent on Kotex Products

2,000 pts For every $10 spent on Tena Pads

25k when you spend 75

In store offers
    dagney, Silk, lotsasavings and 6 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I bought a 600g container of organic protein powder for smoothies on sale for $5.99. Both amazon.com and amazon.ca are selling the same one for $29.99 US/Cdn respectively. It does have a short best before date - October 2018 (the reason for the sale) but I'm ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Where did you get this deal? Ti
    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What store? Awesome price!
    I'm in Montreal and got it at PA Nature which is a natural and organic foods grocery store. The sale is over but they had quite a bit of stock left so I wouldn't be surprised if they continued selling at that price or maybe only slightly higher, which I've seen them do before. They also often move over-stock around to their sister store PA (and vice versa) which is a regular grocery store (several locations).
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Jul 29th, 2018 at 10:16 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yesterday No Frills
    6x $1.47 - $1 coup = $0.47/lb strawberries
    I had a hard time even finding 6 packages to take home because they were in such poor condition, 1/2 of them are already in our freezer. At the till I was suddenly informed that I could only use 4 of the same coupons. They actually had me purchase the other 2 packages of strawberries at another till. I said that I wanted to know how to contact the owner, because this is getting rediculpus. I was told to contact him through pm on Facebook. The same supervisor had me do 3 separate transactions a few weeks ago because of the $ amount of coupons I was using during that trip. She was concerned that she’d get in trouble for approving so many coupons in one transaction. They require the supervisor’s code in order to use $10+ in a transaction. This evening they told me the owner made the one teller do 6 transactions for the 6 Janes chicken couponsthat a lady had used recently. Apparently there is something in the fine print that we hadn’t noticed during my transaction earlier in the month when I used 4x $4 Jane’s coupons.
    I want to know if this is a policy at your local No Frills, because this was news to me. Last year I was told suddenly that I could only pm 4 of one item. I have mostly been pm’ing Produce since then.
    I finally got ahold of a person at No Frills head office/customer service. He said that since No Frills is a franchise, there is not a coupon or price matching policy. Each franchisee gets to make their own coupon policy and choose which stores they will price match. I wanted to share this information. Now I’ll need to contact my local No Frills owner through Facebook messenger in order to get his coupon policy in writing.
    Silk, sweetmomma and couponmummy like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I finally got ahold of a person at No Frills head office/customer service. He said that since No Frills is a franchise, there is not a coupon or price matching policy. Each franchisee gets to make their own coupon policy and choose which stores they will price match. I wanted to share this information. Now I’ll need to contact my local No Frills owner through Facebook messenger in order to get his coupon policy in writing.
    @Angela273 -Is NF under the Loblaws banner? I was told the same thing about SDM/Pharamprix and about Provigo stores - they are franchises and can do what they want. This is not true. There are basic rules all the stores must abide by and coupon policy is one of them. i was in touch with someone at Loblaws HQ 2x about this. I imagine it would be the same for NF.
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Jul 30th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.
    couponmummy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@Angela273 -Is NF under the Loblaws banner? I was told the same thing about SDM/Pharamprix and about Provigo stores - they are franchises and can do what they want. This is not true. There are basic rules all the stores must abide by and RC policy is one of them. i was in touch with someone at Loblaws HQ 2x about this. I imagine it would be the same for NF.
    When I googled it it said No Frills is owned by Lablaws.
    Silk likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

There are various forms of franchising. At one end of the spectrum, Loblaws might own just the No Frills brand name with each franchisee owning the store property or leasing it from a third party, and being responsible for everything therein (e.g. leasehold, equipment) within whatever restrictions are in the franchise agreement. At the other, Loblaws might own everything and lease it all to the franchisee who would basically only be responsible for the day to day operations.

At least in theory, different stores could be under different agreements.
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

@Angela273 -Is NF under the Loblaws banner? I was told the same thing about SDM/Pharamprix and about Provigo stores - they are franchises and can do what they want. This is not true. There are basic rules all the stores must abide by and coupon policy is one of them. i was in touch with someone at Loblaws HQ 2x about this. I imagine it would be the same for NF.
    Silk, one of my Provigo only takes one like coupon. And I can't use it on liquidation.
    I don't go there anymore. There is a newly built one that I go to now.
    Silk and Angela273 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question: I have 3 buy one get one free Pantene coupons that expire tomorrow. How would this combine with the SDM offer in the flyer of buy one get one free? Would it be like buy one, get two free?
    thoughts?
    Silk and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i forgot there are Spitz sunflower seeds coupon in the new pepsi coupon pamphlet but had to get some spitz for my parents. if you like them, pm Safeway/Sobeys 2/$3 and use coupon buy 3 x 210g bags get $1 off
    Angela273 likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Question: I have 3 buy one get one free Pantene coupons that expire tomorrow. How would this combine with the SDM offer in the flyer of buy one get one free? Would it be like buy one, get two free?
    thoughts?
    @Laurabelle81 - IMO you should be able to B1G2 free. Check the flyer to see if there are any limits how many you can buy or anything about restricting coupon use or combining with other promotions. Good luck - let us know how it went

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Silk, one of my Provigo only takes one like coupon. And I can't use it on liquidation.
    I don't go there anymore. There is a newly built one that I go to now.
    @Angela273 - Loblaw has a coupon policy which I understand to apply to all it's stores operating under the Loblaw Companies Limited (LCL) banner. After reading your post I went back and read my email complaint that I made last year and saw that I had requested and received a copy of their coupon policy at the same time. I didn't remember because I asked for it as an aside - my complaint had to do with the raincheck policy. Before I share the policy, let me check that there have not been any changes, since it states subject to change at any time. I'm just wrapping up re a complaint so still in touch with Customer Care.

Just fyi, my complaint last year re Provigo was that my store said because they are a franchise they didn't have to accept RCs from a local corporate Provigo store (only exists in Quebec I think - called Provigo le Marche). They were told yes you do but 5 months later they gave the same story plus the grocery manager also said RCs could only be used at the issuing store, I contacted Customer Care again who again contacted the store and reiterated the RC policy that RCs are to be accepted among all the banner stores.

@couponmummy - according to the coupon policy i have, it is one coupon per item purchased. I don't see anything about liquidation so can't comment. Are you in Montreal? I thought I remember reading that in a post a long while ago. Which is the new Provigo store you are shopping at? If you are in Montreal, I can share some specifics re Provigo and Pharmaprix stores.

I will post after talking with CC again and as soon as I have a chance (busy week!).
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Jul 31st, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
    Angela273 likes this.

Thread Information