User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: How can I earn some extra money?

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you live in a major city you can sign up for university based research studies in social economics or psychology, or even sports medicine. I also used to tutor foreign students in conversational english which is easy and fun. You could tutor in anything you are good at though, people always need tutors.
    Ciel and emg like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I clicked on this thread to see what others has suggested, did expected to find so many responses.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Online surveys and point sites.
    You can also tutor or transcribe audio from home.

List: http://www.forumvancouver.com/thread...an-guide.6246/
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unfortunately you didn't say a thing about your professional skills. There are dozens of options, you just gotta think about what you can offer at a job market. Meanwhile, you can start registering at job seeking platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr and Guru - these are very popular mediators with lots of potential clients. A lot of women are making money with freelance writing, I personally work as a writer for Bid4papers . You don't have to keep a strict schedule, just work when you feel like working, arrange your writing process as you wish. Moreover, writing companies provide their workers with a constant flow of orders, you don't need to think about where to find a client, how to make him accepting your conditions, etc., as company will assist you in all of these issues, you just need to concentrate on writing.
    Purdee, barbis9 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

I sell Epicure for extra money, they pay 25% commission and I get all kinds of free product. Definitely worth checking out, PM me if you would like more info. There are lots of ways to make extra money, you just have to be creative Good luck!
    barbis9 and dededi like this.
    Quickly & Easily Earn FREE $$ or Giftcards with Swagbucks.com

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LauraWill View Post
    I sell Epicure for extra money, they pay 25% commission and I get all kinds of free product. Definitely worth checking out, PM me if you would like more info. There are lots of ways to make extra money, you just have to be creative Good luck!
    Epicure is a MLM company. Proceed with caution as you have to pay upfront for a for your starter kit. Most people at the base of the pyramid do not make money with MLM schemes.

You really need to research before starting any kind of direct sales jobs. Unscrupulous up-lines try to hook you in with inflated claims of returns on investment. Hidden costs can include internet sites which you need to pay for, company credit cards with hidden fees and of course, taxes which you are supposed to declare on your earnings.

http://business.financialpost.com/en...n-with-caution

This is the current Epicure start up

New Consultants must join Epicure between June 15 – July 15, 2018 at 11:59 PM (PT) in order to be able to purchase
    the Summer Start-Up Kit.

Substitutions are not available.

No exceptions made to requirements and dates.

Only New Consultants who joined Epicure by purchasing the Summer Start-Up Kit are eligible for the Summer Start-Up Bonus.
    A qualified Cooking Class has four buying guests and a minimum $250 compensable sales.

New Consultants must submit four qualified Cooking Classes in their first 30 days to earn the Summer Start-Up Bonus.

The New Consultant’s first 30 days can extend outside the promotion period, so long as the New Consultant started within
    the promotion period.

The Summer Start-Up Bonus will be uploaded to your Achievement Tab on My Epicure once achieved.
    Bold mine.

You really need to get out and force people to buy your product. Which means spending time on social media, driving to your "cooking classes", keeping records of your out-goings and in-comings monies to track your profits.

If you are not one of those people who are happy to talk to friends of friends or total strangers, then direct sales probably isn't the first choice for trying to earn a pittance .
    frugalmom, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I recommend affiliation, look it up on youtube and find a niche that you like!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Basicly you can earn quite good income from ebay affiliation aswell

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

one of the easiest ways to make money online is to take surveys. There’s little more to it than signing up, filling out a profile, and giving your opinion on ads, products, services and more.
    The big question is just how much money can you make and how much work is involved. While you probably can’t make a full-time living taking online surveys, they can leverage your spare time to earn a bit of cash. Or, you might use surveys to get other perks, like free products.
    Why Companies Pay for Surveys

You might think that getting paid to take a survey seems ridiculous. Why would anyone pay you for your opinion?
    In truth, most companies rely on consumer feedback. Companies that don’t have a department to run consumer surveys and panels hire survey companies to do it for them.
    Consumer feedback helps companies make more money by tweaking products and advertisements before they release them publicly. That’s why companies will pay you for your time when you take a survey. The information you give them is crucial to their success.
    How It Works

Taking online surveys is simple, though getting started can take a bit of time. Here are the steps involved:

1. Find a company to sign up with. I’ve included a list below of companies to check out, but there are hundreds of legitimate companies out there.
    2. Create and fill out a profile. You’ll need a separate profile for every company you do surveys for, and you’ll want to fill out each profile as completely as possible. Each survey is targeted to a particular demographic, so the company won’t send you a survey unless they can tell from your profile that you fit the demographic they want.
    3. Get surveys. Most survey companies will notify you of available surveys by email. Some are immediately available for you to take. For others, you may have to spend a couple of minutes answering presurvey questions to ensure that you fit the demographic. If you do, you can go on to take the survey (and get the reward). Other times, you may get products in the mail that you’re meant to review.
    4. Take surveys. Just answer questions. Sometimes it’s as simple as answering a few multiple choice questions. Other times, you may need to type out long-form answers to more specific questions.
    5. Earn rewards. The rewards process varies dramatically from one company to the next. Some companies give you points, which you can redeem for cash or other rewards. Others transfer money immediately to your PayPal account, and still others enter your name into a sweepstakes drawing.

These steps vary from one survey company to the next, so be sure you understand how the process works when you sign up.

You can check about me on my profile for more info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TimLisher View Post
    So that it does not take much time
    You are right @TimLisher , there are money to be made online. The only problem is to find what to do.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

delete
    Last edited by misteq; Fri, Jan 3rd, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
    Tangerine Orange Key: 44930324S1

Get free $50 bonus when you use my key to open a new Tangerine chequing or savings account.
    I'll even send you an additional $20 via etransfer making it a total of $70!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont see the links at the bottom of your post.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information