User Tag List

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1671Likes

Thread: November 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (Remembering...)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

If you have not ordered the FPC for Kellogg’s it’s still there, I was able to do a second on my Walmart account. .
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    haha -I was in rexall on senior's day -and she said no -way was I 55 ,so she wanted to see my id if I had one showed her my driver's licence and I am 59 ,isn't it a lovely feeling
    Awesome compliments coupon girl 👧!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

was up at 4.30 a.m -oh well I start babysitting in 2 weeks my soon to be 1 year old granddaughter ~cara~so I may as well get use to waking up earlier -did a load of laundry washed and dried already and made banana muffins already -at least I am saving a tiny bit of money doing it off hours
    lilo -yep I was able to order the 2 free cpns also =free is great

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Woke up to more snow and ice on cars and road. Made sure to take main road since my normal route is a hill and ice with no sand is not fun for me!
    I need to dig out my snow brush from the garage. DS's hockey stick does work
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Upcoming Walmart sale flyer is posted. I actually have a big list. Lots of toy ideas for up coming Christmas/birthdays.
    Giseledta, Natalka and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just got back from Walmart
    thank to lilo and millie for the cpns I got 11 viles of loreal treatment for free only paid the tax -for my very itchy/dry scalp
    18 boxes of barilla pasta p.m th freshco .99-75=24 I am now set for awhile
    wow spent 28.59 plus had a few other items fresh onions ,carrots ,honey nut on sale 3.89 with juice cpn on box ,I saved $45.50 in cpns -so happy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This weekend we completed some paperwork, took the kids to the library, went swimming as a family, got caught up on the laundry, vacuumed the house, cleaned the kitchen, etc. I spent $102 at Sobeys, earned 105AM, redeemed a rain check for a case of frozen chicken breasts, and a coupon for a free rotisserie chicken.

I don’t have my youngest daycare child today. I took our twins to the Family Centre and returned home to greet my pre-K daycare child. Time to get lunch on the table.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Nov 13th, 2018 at 12:50 PM.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just paid my credit card bill in full and saw that I had points to spend. I used my points to purchase a $25 Canadian Tire gift card. It will arrive pretty quickly in the mail.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Ciel-I think I might eat a whole coffee cake too after that bad news!! Good grief!! I hope you are able to get treatment ASAP. Sending healing thoughts your way.
    Thanks to everyone for their support and encouraging words. Will admit I had two slices from yesterday's cake while watching the Heal Your Life documentary dvd this morning and other snacks. I've disclosed the news to my support team and one or two others in real life as the situation warrants it since the weekend. What's that saying or expression: opportunity/crisis or danger are two sides of the same coin? There's likely some gold life experience that I don't yet see from this situation.
    @SassyAshley -congrats on the new sister-in-law to be! I am hoping the destination wedding will be somewhere that your Mom will want to go to as well (to have a trip with you). Lists do help with money/time management-editing lists can be enlightening to priorities, of which you are No.1!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday was the last autumn mulchfest for me! Finished up with a little raking and then visited with two US relatives who came over for lunch. We had the second coffee cake (put together between breakfast and laundry loads) for dessert with tea.

Ran wash loads in evening after my library visit and quick stop at the grocery store for frozen Five Alive concentrates (on sale for 99 cents at Fortinos and cheaper than a carton of orange juice) yesterday. Dried same loads in am, to get back on track to washing in off-peak periods since I kept washing loads in morning (and I'd rather be doing something else like watching a morning show to get weather while enjoying oatmeal) after the clock change. I'm putting fabric softener in bedding anyways to use up the Downy this month. Must admit how blissful it is having a Downy scented flannelette sheet along with flannel bedding on my bed!

The grocery list pad in the kitchen is being used to jot a running list of household needs, as sibling SOMETIMES takes notice of items when he asks Mom if she needs anything.

The Chicken Cacciatore dish has been enjoyed only by me since Saturday night. It took almost as long to reheat the dish from the frozen state (50min) as it did to originally cook it! I tossed in long grain rice that had cooked with dried parsley into the leftovers pot after the first meal. Have about two more chicken legs and a little sauce/rice left for the week. I won't make it again this year but the recipe might be useful during a deep January windchill spell in the New Year.

Need to purchase bleach for laundry and obtain some AAs for a gift item. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's release of the LCBO magazine!
    Giseledta and coupon girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got no mail today as the mail centre went back to work today the sorting hub in Vancouver. So there was absolutely no postal workers on the roads. Of course only way finding this out is by going online to their website to find the information out.

A package I ordered off of amazon shipped yesterday the same day as I ordered it. It’s already in transit, hopefully it gets here before the time it was suggested which was 2nd-24th of December. One never knows with this holiday season and Canada post strike. I am lil weary about ordering presents for people online if there is this mail strike. But I have been getting in presents little by little that I have ordered. I got this mug that’s a 20oz aunty acid, and waiting on some stylus for a tablet from amazon. I have already is polident, Colgate total toothpaste, toothbrushes, seasons greetings coir doormat, large tin can of coffee mate, neon green shoe laces, face masks, pink marshmallow body butter, & sparkle dust. All that I got from the store. I plan on getting some aloe Vera socks that I saw and have a pair from shoppers. Also hot sauces of the world there is 16 I believe, and some advent calendars. Then some gift cards. I am not being fancy this year like I usually go all out to shower my sister in Christmas presents. I don’t feel that festive unless I stop at the liquor store and buy her a bottle of wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am exhusted . hubby has a big work thing going on so he is busy . sigh.
    any hoo, donation people are here tomorrow. i have lots. lol.
    garbage and recyles are already out.
    i have a busy week. but my decluttering and cleaning out for the week is done.
    i would like to figure out what to do with a bunch of bathroom puffs. i may have 12 or so... i am thinking of pretending they are snowballs for the kids.... lol.
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i am exhusted . hubby has a big work thing going on so he is busy . sigh.
    any hoo, donation people are here tomorrow. i have lots. lol.
    garbage and recyles are already out.
    i have a busy week. but my decluttering and cleaning out for the week is done.
    i would like to figure out what to do with a bunch of bathroom puffs. i may have 12 or so... i am thinking of pretending they are snowballs for the kids.... lol.
    Haha the kids would have fun with the fake snowballs.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve recently started doing different exercises with my children, some are inspired by their gymnastics classes. I’m sore from some of the exercises. Clearly I don’t use these exact muscles enough. Oh well, I’ll continue. Today we were doing hopscotch in the house. The other day we did pushups, jumping jacks, crunches, and some other exercises for your core muscles and balance.

Tomorrow it is supposed to reach a high of +4, so we’ll definitely be outside in the morning. We’ll probably play outside after nap time, once the older kids have their after school snacks.

I still need to continue to work to work on my meal plans. I do most of the cooking and a large majority of the meal planning. I get quite board of food at times. For the most part, my kids don’t like sauce on things. They also don’t really like home made soup. It limits things.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information