User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) Nov 17 - 22

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Anyone know if my personal offer if 1000 points for 5.00 spent on toys count towards the nintendo switch? I dont see whAt else it can be considered besides and electronic toy as its for playing games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you use the self checkout to pay (assuming your store has them of course), then it will show you on the screen that you received an offer before you pay. That is what I do. You will not see the full points until you get the receipt but at least you should know if you received your offer. YMMV but good luck
    Anna Michele and Mamabearrina like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for posting the flyer ahead of time. We used to get a flyer bag but not for a year or more now, loved this week's SDM flyer and was so looking forward to getting a jump of Xmas chocis, however all I got was a reminder of how old I am. Picked up one of the tins and thought to myself "this doesn't feel familiar" and lo, it is true - the great product shrinkage has touched us all once again.
    Quality Street tin for $10.99 is only a deal if it is for a tin from the distant past! You know the 900g tin, as opposed to the evil 725g imposter that inhabits the festive shelves.... oh the humanity! I am so old.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for posting, Cyn. I grabbed the Ultimate GC promotion for gifts for my "starving student" grandchildren. This way, they get something to eat with friends, and have their choice of places to go. Wouldn't have noticed the promo without your brilliant post!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rufus88 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting the flyer ahead of time. We used to get a flyer bag but not for a year or more now, loved this week's SDM flyer and was so looking forward to getting a jump of Xmas chocis, however all I got was a reminder of how old I am. Picked up one of the tins and thought to myself "this doesn't feel familiar" and lo, it is true - the great product shrinkage has touched us all once again.
    Quality Street tin for $10.99 is only a deal if it is for a tin from the distant past! You know the 900g tin, as opposed to the evil 725g imposter that inhabits the festive shelves.... oh the humanity! I am so old.

Love your perspective!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information