User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Thumpersmom
  • 2 Post By innaor

Thread: 203 dollars worth of Revlon nail polish for 175 dollars at Shoppers online

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Not sure if anybody is interested in a ton of Revlon nail polish but......

On the Shoppers online beauty shop they are offering 70,000 points if you spend $200.
    There is a stackable offer for Revlon nail polish. The price of the polish is $5.99 and you get 6000 points when you buy two. Basically a bogo already. I picked 17 pairs of polish for 34 total bottles and paid 203.66. I am getting 175,043 back in points. You can pick multiples of the same colors (4, 6, 8 etc) and still get the deal. They also have lippies , glosses and lipsticks for 6.99 ish if you don't need that many polishes but I figure between donation baskets and stocking stuffers I'm pretty happy with my deal.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

That's a good deal. Earlier this week I picked up 6 Revlon nail polishes, holographic type ( has additional 2000 points per nail polish in addition to 6K pts when you buy 2) . I also had 20x pts when you spend $40 as well as 6x$1.50 SS printable coupies. I was happy to bring them home for free. The deal is even sweeter today-tomorrow since there is extra $1.50 rebate on CO51.
    Natalka and Lavender Lady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This would be FANTASTIC to donate to women's Shelters!!!! This will help me fill up some of my shoebox for the Shoebox Project (www.shoeboxproject.com) and then perhaps I can donate the rest to a regular women's shelter... we should all do this and use our deal/couponing knowledge for the benefit of others

Thread Information