User Tag List

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I went to Canadian Tire Thursday night to pick up a cast iron frying pan. Looked at the toys and found a Barbie/Frozen doll head (the type where they can brush/do up their hair) My niece liked brushing my hair when we were on vacation at cottage in the summer so I thought it would be a fun gift (I missed the Toys R Us sale) It was on sale for $14.99 reg $29.99 but it rang in at $29.99 so I got it for $4.99!! Love surprise deals like that :0
    Ciel and scouponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Getting there I think! Most gifts purchased. Still some stocking stuff to buy. My mom lost her iPad at security on way to Georgia so my brother bought her a new one, which is great except that means I now have to go back to states to Target to return the cover I purchased for her older iPad. Not too unhappy about it as I get to go to Target and a few other stores as well. Get to stock up more on my grass fed butter which is $3.19 compared to $9.99+ here. Plus dh’s organic oatmeal etc. Once I get my book club party over on Tuesday then I can concentrate on finishing up and wrapping, plus my house will be deep cleaned and completely decorated so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the season and invite a few people over for cocktails etc!
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Redeemed at SDM yesterday for a Olay gift pack for Grandma. Will get a few other things this week for her including a gift card for the movies (they go Tuesday nights all the time so I know its something she will use)
    Ciel and scouponer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Feeling a little bah humbug. Need to get the tree up this weekend and start wrapping and that will hopefully make me feel more in the spirit. Just need to grab big item for each kid (I know what I'm looking for youngest...still thinking for oldest since he wants nothing) Will have to hit a few stores this weekend hopefully and finish.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mostly Done! All cleaned (except for regular weekly cleaning) all decorated, all purchased(gifts and stockings) and all wrapped, just last minute groceries for dinner for 16 Christmas Eve, quick wash of china and polish the sterling silver set up tables and chairs and make flower arrangements. Mostly stuff to do last couple of days before the 24th. Even bought ornaments for nieces for next years. With Bombay closing it sucks as I always buy my nieces nice ornaments after Christmas when it gets to 70 off but they didn’t have a lot left at 50% off so I thought I better buy a few. One niece only has 2 years left. We buy to 21 and the other niece is only 10 so a ways to go. So I bought 2 ornaments for older niece and 4 ornaments for younger so that gets me to 14 then we will figure something out. We are a bit bummed about our puppy situation. Breeding didn’t take place so no puppy’s available anywhere except 1 puppy in Vancouver which is too far logistically for us. So now we have to go on lists for spring litters which means likely no puppies till may/ June or later. That is our Christmas gift to each other so delayed I guess
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Christmas 2019! Put $100 in the Christmas account today!
    Ciel likes this.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58

Thread Information