User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Like Tree1671Likes

Thread: November 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (Remembering...)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Nothing got done last night! So tonight I am on it as soon as I walk in the door.

Dinner- No plan but will figure it out when I get in the door. Oven fries for sure since I can just pop them in the oven and forget. Maybe a meat pie too. Keep it simple. Then I can clean!

I will take a roast out of the freezer tonight for the slow cooker in the morning. Will have mashed potatoes, gravy and veggie (probably green beans).
    Natalka, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We had freezing rain last night. A lot of busses were cancelled. I managed to still drive to my dental appointment. No cavities, no surprises. I ran out of coverage for units of scaling, but that was expected. It was somewhat expensive, but Dh and I agree that it is important. The dental hygienist was pretty happy with my mouth. I’ve been trying to floss more often. All our dental cleanings for the family are already scheduled for 2019.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    We had freezing rain last night. A lot of busses were cancelled. I managed to still drive to my dental appointment. No cavities, no surprises. I ran out of coverage for units of scaling, but that was expected. It was somewhat expensive, but Dh and I agree that it is important. The dental hygienist was pretty happy with my mouth. I’ve been trying to floss more often. All our dental cleanings for the family are already scheduled for 2019.
    We are expecting the freezing rain tonight!
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh and my new passports just arrived. Hopefully our kids’ passports won’t be too far behind. We still have another month before it’s time to get worried.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Picked up DS at the arena after his school hockey program and dropped him off at home. Folded the load of laundry in the dryer and put DS's bedding in the washer.
    Tossed all dirty laundry into hamper from the bedrooms. Will switch the laundry 1st thing as I walk in the door.
    Cleaned out the kitchen sink (dishes ready to wash) and took out a whole chicken to thaw for tomorrow nights dinner.

DS's winter coat was sitting on our doorstep. I ordered it online from Hollister at 10pm Thursday night. It fits perfect and he looks really sharp

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cleaned out my top freezer of the fridge today tossed some old buns etc

no spend day today was gonna go to a baazar but changed my mind
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    cleaned out my top freezer of the fridge today tossed some old buns etc

no spend day today was gonna go to a baazar but changed my mind
    I pulled out a cooked peameal roast and cooked chicken wings. Going to make up a few Tupperware containers for the boys for tonight/tomorrow night. Saw lots of crap I need to toss tonight and start fresh!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Received an amazon order the last one I bought. Still waiting on several others I did see most of them listed in the lower mainland just not at the one here but they could be one never knows the tracking is a little murky.

I didn’t end up going anywhere today even though I wanted to.

Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment. Going out tomorrow for that. I sleep deprivation from being woken up every night at all hours of the night/early morning. Having naps in the day is the one thing that allows me to sleep only to be awoken several hours later by banging of the said person above me. Oh the joy of living in an apartment. I am going to go downstairs to get a newspaper be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

For those of you still awake, don’t forget to save your PCO. I made my goal of 10 no spend days in November and we still have 3 days left. Although I really should think about Christmas shopping. The oldest wants needs nothing so I have no ideas.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    For those of you still awake, don’t forget to save your PCO. I made my goal of 10 no spend days in November and we still have 3 days left. Although I really should think about Christmas shopping. The oldest wants needs nothing so I have no ideas.
    What a great idea of making a goal of the number of no spend days. Very smart 🙂
    Last edited by barbis9; Wed, Nov 28th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

lilo i am feeling your pain on the Christmas shopping. my middle one.. oy. i simply have no ideas. for them .

ok. so .. yesterday blew up .. i will be helping my brother for a bit with food e ct. last night i raided my pantry , and freezer.. tehn hit no frills he should be good for 2 weeks. my mom said she will slide me some money to help him out as well.

good news....my caddle cheque came in. and with the club house seasoning on sale at foodland. i might cash out again. i have been getting alum.. as i use that in homemade playdough alot. lol.... my daycare kids do not complain when we make playdough at all. i will porb make some green one today or tomorrow.
    my bonus airmiles credited from last fridays sale.
    today is my oldests birthday. she works today, we will celerbrate on the weekend.

story time at the library today. and that is pretty much it from me.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    Not sure what is going on but I have to say grocery shopping has a been a bit of a challenge. Mom went on Tuesday well I was at work and barely got any fruits or veggies as the shelves were bare. I know sometimes this has happened on a Tuesday but if I run on Wednesday they seem to be restocked, not this time, I went after work last night and the shelves were still bare. Mom decided to go to a different store on her way home last night and they were worse than the first store. My plan is to try again tonight but if they still are not restocked I am going to have to look at going out of town just to grocery which we do sometimes but does not make me happy as I have no reason right now to head there other than to grocery shop.

With that being said I did pick up $200 in ultimate dinning cards last night at No Frills and got back $40 in points. Have not decided if we will use the gifts cards or if I will give them as gifts but I know they will not go to waste.

I am still sick and seriously struggling, I have had a sinus headache boarding on sinus migraine for 5 days now. The doctor suggested I go off the over the counter meds as they were not helping and switch to natural options which I did but today I broke down and had to take something as I could barely get out of bed for work. I keep trying to push through hoping tomorrow will be better but honestly for the past 3 days I feel like I am getting worse again.

well I better get back to work, I have a number of projects I would like to get cleaned up before we shut down. As well if I get them cleaned up then they come out of my office on the go better known as my backpack which is ready to explode.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Thursday! The work week is almost over I have a work lunch tomorrow that will include wine so will be a good day!!

Loaded my PC offers. I saved 200 per $1 on fresh chicken and pork on my main card. On my 2nd card I have 200 per $1 on fresh chicken and beef so I am ready for any meat blow out deals I find!
    I also have 200 pts per No Name flat noodle (no name Mr. noodle) and it is on for 20 cents each so will stock up our cupboard, my friends cupboard and some for my food bank donation box for free!

Laundry went well last night. Made DS's bed with fresh bedding. Folded 2 loads that are in hamper in laundry room waiting to be put away and have a load in dryer. Will do a load of white towels tonight.

I have a whole chicken thawing in fridge. I will pop in oven when I walk in the door tonight and make a bunch of sides. The dishwasher will be ready to run after dinner clean up.

I was going to set up my Christmas wrapping station tonight but my friend needs to borrow my portable table this weekend for a craft show so will have to wait till I get it back. I will organize the wrap supplies tonight so I am ready.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Double date night on Saturday night and since I'm not a big drinker I said I would drive. So cleaning out my car for sure is on my list before then! It's not too bad really just a bunch of flyers in the back seat etc. Will do that tonight as soon as I get home so it is done!
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well first pkg came from the bay from black friday -karen scott pants for me joggers (nope don't like the fit they are going back)

Supper tonight will be lasagna /garlic bread ,still in my p,js -lol
    Made plans dec 12 to go to swiss chalet for lunch with 2 friends co-workers from my last job
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread Information