User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Rewards Thread with Aeroplan, airmiles, credit card offers etc.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

A reporter redeeming Aeroplan points for a family trip gives pointers on how to maximize your points when redeeming them for a flight while reducing the fees that apply to the trip.

https://www.thespec.com/living-story...always-dreamy/
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

What is the best credit card sign up bonus for free hotel rooms right now???? Any advice????

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall (ON) Bonus 100 AM wus $50 or more-ends today, Saturday! If you missed the deal on Friday, this is your second chance at the offer.

Sobeys (ON) two coupons in the flyer (Front page) for weekend use-either get a $10 gift card wus $100 or more or get bonus Air Miles wus the set limit indicated.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

With Shop the Block Airmiles promotions still ongoing, see if your region has the Hudson Bay points autoconversion to Airmiles offer to earn bonus Airmiles points. In Ontario, the offer expires on Dec.27.

I did the conversion in September and earn some Airmiles that way (2 or so). Think the offer is what lead to a recent e-mail offer to earn bonus points if I were to spend $100 at the Bay by Dec. 7 to earn some points. I'm off to see if the Sobey's Airmiles offers are live on the site as of Dec. 2.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    With Shop the Block Airmiles promotions still ongoing, see if your region has the Hudson Bay points autoconversion to Airmiles offer to earn bonus Airmiles points. In Ontario, the offer expires on Dec.27.

I did the conversion in September and earn some Airmiles that way (2 or so). Think the offer is what lead to a recent e-mail offer to earn bonus points if I were to spend $100 at the Bay by Dec. 7 to earn some points. I'm off to see if the Sobey's Airmiles offers are live on the site as of Dec. 2.
    This is so weird! Thanks for posting about this @Ciel as I wanted to post about my HBC rewards experience.
    I had a card for very a long time but used it mainly at Zellers and Home Outfitters. never really got my head around The Bay's prices. Those days are long gone, I was not even sure I still had the card.

Thought I would just try and do the qualifying STB HBC/AM link offer.

The link had me going around in circles, I filled in certain fields and then it looked as if I was applying for a new HBC card
    ( which was not my intent )
    I became too frustrated not being able to exit, it seemed to keep asking me to apply for a card over again.

So of course I get a new rewards card the other day in the mail, along with a pretty decent offer ( I had to print the page with the bar code on it to use )

Until Dec 31st. collect 250 BONUS HBC points wys $1.00 - $49.99 OR collect 500 BONUS AM wys $50.00+ at Hudson's Bay or Home Outfitters!!

At the bottom it says This offer is ON TOP of the 20% more HBC rewards points and 20% more Petro Points I already have as a joint member.

Home Outfitters here I come!!
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rexall-100 bonus AM wus $50 or more-coupon or digital coupon required to redeem offer for Thurs. Dec. 13 only.
    Check your Rexall e-mail from yesterday to get the coupon.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sobey's Ontario flyer has Blue Friday specials for Jan.11 only! There is also an AirMiles coupon to earn 100 AM wus $100. Clip it!
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If you order Oster products from its Canadian website, you can earn 1 Air Mile per every $20 spent.

https://www.oster.ca/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sobeys Ontario-Friday Jan. 25 to Sunday Jan. 27-get 25 bonus AM when you redeem 95 Air Miles this weekend.

Rexall-Sun. Jan. 27 get 100 bonus AM wus $50 or more on beauty and skincare products.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sobey has its Blue Friday Air Miles offers yesterday. If you managed to get the bonus AM, you did well

Rexall (ON) Get 100 bonus AM wus $50 or more this weekend (Feb.1-3, 2019).

Just for fun, check out the Air Miles igloo at a Quebec winter event-saw this on Twitter! https://twitter.com/CanBlogHouse/sta...50672616296449

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

#MegaMiles notice from AirMiles:
    Due to a technical error on our end, Collectors who opted in to the BMO, Shell and/or Irving AIR MILES MEGA MILES offers between March 21 and 22 were not registered.

To ensure that your purchases qualify for the MEGA MILES promotion, we ask that you please opt in again. Rest assured: as long as you do so by April 25, 2019, any transactions you have already made will still qualify.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While I was on the HBC Rewards website to look up my points balance, I saw a page mentioning that
    RBC Rewards can be converted to HBC Reward points or vice versa but once the points are converted from one program to the other, they cannot be converted back.
    http://www.hbc.com/HBCREWARDS/RBCpoints.asp?langid=EN

Anyhow, a recent couple of HBC purchases resulted in 40 HBC Rewards Pts autoconverting into 1 AirMile for me, so I'm happy. Just need 15 more AMs for $10 redemption.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Another HBC Rewards related promotion: the website mentions a points donation opportunity for the Canadian Red Cross emergency flood appeal. This is all the information that shows: https://www.thebay.com/content/conte...ATENOW_DETAILS

HBC will donate $25000 to the appeal in addition to customers' points donations.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Two long days without Internet and today I am catching up e-mail offers.
    Hudson's Bay 50 bonus AM wus $50 in-store (May 17-26) coupon. Not valid online.
    Some restrictions apply. Must present coupon to get offer. Bonus AM may take up to
    30 days to show up in AM account.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If you have that bonus 50 AM offer for HBC stores, that offer expires tomorrow! That is why I was trying to figure out whether to go Metro or Sobeys shopping to hit my AM redemption for $10 (but then I checked the scratch-and-win HBC flyer details and my .99 ending item would not qualify for the discounted card). My last best hope would be if sibling and Mom want to go shopping at HBC later today.
    maple7 likes this.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information