User Tag List

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I never shop at Rexal before but planning todo tomorrow. Can we use manufacturer coupons to lower the price and still get airmiles like 100 a.m /$50 just like we do at SDM or must have $50 after coupons. Thanks
    Tweets77 and Lavender Lady like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    If you plan on shopping at airmileshops.ca for the STB promo, there is a promo at Shell gas station that could be of interest to some.
    Buy any $50 GC that Shell sells and get 20 AM. EG. Buy 2 X $50 giftcards for Amazon (getting 40 airmiles), then use these gift cards at airmileshop.ca/Amazon to get the 100 AM.

https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists...air-miles.html
    You rock sista!!!! I did not know that, thanks for sharing!!!!!!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

$50 before coupons. That's a plus that makes it fun to shop at Rexall when you can find items that aren't over priced. Don't forget to print off a copy of the Spend $25 Save $5 coupon. You can use that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I never shop at Rexal before but planning todo tomorrow. Can we use manufacturer coupons to lower the price and still get airmiles like 100 a.m /$50 just like we do at SDM or must have $50 after coupons. Thanks

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks so it means If I bought $55 of stuff before tax and use $5 store coupon. Then after manufacturer coupons, if my total is $50 still I will get 100 am wus $50. Am I right? So this is same as at SDM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    $50 before coupons. That's a plus that makes it fun to shop at Rexall when you can find items that aren't over priced. Don't forget to print off a copy of the Spend $25 Save $5 coupon. You can use that as well.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thanks so it means If I bought $55 of stuff before tax and use $5 store coupon. Then after manufacturer coupons, if my total is $50 still I will get 100 am wus $50. Am I right? So this is same as at SDM.
    Not quite sure what you are saying...... but I purchased $52.21 before taxes. I used $5 store coupon and $2 manufactures's coupon. I presented my STB coupon and I got 122 AM.
    Last edited by Cake; Sun, Dec 9th, 2018 at 02:01 PM.
    uanoor likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Not quite sure what you are saying...... but I purchased $52.21 before taxes. I used $5 store coupon and $2 manufactures's coupon. I presented my STB coupon and I got 122 AM.
    Thank you for the tip. I didn’t know that.
    Cake likes this.
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Here's an eg.
    $50.00 worth of goods
    -$5 S5WUB25 coupon
    -2 X $3 manufacture coupons = $6
    $50 - (5 + 3 + 3 =11).
    $50 - $11 = $39.00
    If the offer was buy $50 and get 100 airmiles, you would receive the 100 airmiles in this eg.
    Hope this helps!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good to know for future. I shopped today. My total was 55.48 before tax. I used $5 coupon so after that 50.48 and got 162 points. 100 AM for spending $50 and 40 AM for 4 Stives lotions while 20 AM I hope from STB coupon. So overall not bad. After this 4 of STB shops completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Did anyone do the Thrifty's offer? My daughter used the coupon at Thrifty's today for me, and it didn't show on the receipt. It doesn't show a coupon code or anything. She said the guy manually typed in the code. She stopped and asked at Customer service and they said the miles would appear later. Anyone else use the shop the block coupon at Thrifty's who can confirm?
    I did my ($65) Thrifty's shop today. I gave the cashier the coupon....I don't think she scanned it, but she had a code that she entered and it showed up on my receipt as "OTHER" Promo No.13 1x1EA
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

what a trip that was on Sunday to Sobey's Urban Fresh on Mt Pleasant! Yikes. Construction much?
    Poor DH who was my driver had no idea of the extensive work being done all over the City ( as we hardly venture there now ).
    The cashier told me right from the get go that the coupon I was holding will NOT scan ....but she said they were selling them all day long ( the buy a $75.00 GC get 75 AM ) and they will show up as a valid STB offer.
    I am keeping my receipt of course just in case.
    Lavender Lady and rockco like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    what a trip that was on Sunday to Sobey's Urban Fresh on Mt Pleasant! Yikes. Construction much?
    Poor DH who was my driver had no idea of the extensive work being done all over the City ( as we hardly venture there now ).
    The cashier told me right from the get go that the coupon I was holding will NOT scan ....but she said they were selling them all day long ( the buy a $75.00 GC get 75 AM ) and they will show up as a valid STB offer.
    I am keeping my receipt of course just in case.
    I ended up not going even though I'd planned to. I may just buy a bottle of wine and also do the Metro redemption in a couple of weeks since that will give me 8 in case something gets screwed up.
    walkonby likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just noticed that to get air miles on Amazon.ca via the shopairmiles site that it doesn't apply to items already in the amazon cart... am I completely out of luck for my black Friday purchases if I only bought items that were already in my cart?

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fridgers View Post
    I just noticed that to get air miles on Amazon.ca via the shopairmiles site that it doesn't apply to items already in the amazon cart... am I completely out of luck for my black Friday purchases if I only bought items that were already in my cart?
    That makes no sense to me..... Even if it's in your basket, it's still not purchased.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased a gift card through swagbucks and got 500 points there and then went through airmiles shops and got 10X the miles for a total of 50 AM for my Old Navy purchase. Not bad I think.

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information