User Tag List

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I actually am planning on shopping at global more often. they have the brand of cat litter we like for 10.00 less per bag. that is a serious savings over the course of the year. also they are a source of the dog treats i buy. so win win
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

We shop at Global Pet Foods the food that my dog eat. And the have a promo that after 10 bags the 11 is Free so a win win for us also lots of his treats comes from there. The only thing I don’t like to go with my DH because he wants to buy too much treat for my little Fur baby
    Giseledta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

my husband is not allowed in most pet stores alone... with a visa.... .. the pets love it.. i do not
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    my husband is not allowed in most pet stores alone... with a visa.... .. the pets love it.. i do not
    @Giseledta I know what you mean
    Giseledta likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    We shop at Global Pet Foods the food that my dog eat. And the have a promo that after 10 bags the 11 is Free so a win win for us also lots of his treats comes from there. The only thing I don’t like to go with my DH because he wants to buy too much treat for my little Fur baby
    If you have Ren's near you they do the same.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Miss Molly will look it up and see if the carry the Food I feed my dog
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was very impressed with Global Pet Food. Friendly/helpful staff. Cat litter was fairly priced. I informed them what the dog usually eats, they suggested a bag of food that had quality ingredients and wasn’t overly expensive. I like that they offer a refund if there’s at least 75% of the bag left, if food doesn’t agree with the pet. Plus the loyalty card for food purchases that @flemeth mentioned is on the bottom of the receipt.

Shop The Block 2018 was successful for me and introduced me to AM partners that I would likely have never tried without the promotion. Global Pet Food & Jiffy Lube.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My base miles of 4 was posted from Global Pet Food but no bonus miles so frustrating

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Did 2 X 7 shops. Waiting for Airmiles from (Miss fresh + Airmiles shop from Amazon) and (Miss fresh + Hudson bay conversion) and also from Metro 50 bonus AM. Now waiting is really hard.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @Miss Molly , be sure to revisit Metro with receipt which is missing the 50 BAM, as they made the error in not applying the PLU. They can manually approve and assign 50 AMs to your account for your 95 AM redemption.
    I went tonight and told them what happened. They asked for a description of the cashier and knew who it was. I told them she told me she had been entering without the PLU all morning and they said that a lot of people would be unhappy to find they didn't get their miles. So they will be talking to her. I got my 50 air miles added. I took another receipt which was done correctly as you suggested which made it easy to show them how it should have been done. Thanks for that!
    Anna Michele and rockco like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My base miles of 4 was posted from Global Pet Food but no bonus miles so frustrating
    Only my base points posted also. But don't be concerned, especially if like my receipt, it states shop the block.

The bonus point will cycle in time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I saw your post and I check my Global Pet food and I received the base points and the bonus reward miles on the same day they posted it to my account

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I saw your post and I check my Global Pet food and I received the base points and the bonus reward miles on the same day they posted it to my account
    Thanks @Thatdone that what’s most people are saying it’s my second time doing the Glbal Pet Food offer and so far only base airmiles was credited both ties I guess it’s now a waiting game for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    I was very impressed with Global Pet Food. Friendly/helpful staff. Cat litter was fairly priced. I informed them what the dog usually eats, they suggested a bag of food that had quality ingredients and wasn’t overly expensive. I like that they offer a refund if there’s at least 75% of the bag left, if food doesn’t agree with the pet. Plus the loyalty card for food purchases that @flemeth mentioned is on the bottom of the receipt.

Shop The Block 2018 was successful for me and introduced me to AM partners that I would likely have never tried without the promotion. Global Pet Food & Jiffy Lube.
    You can also ask for a seniors discount if you would qualify for it

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks @Thatdone that what’s most people are saying it’s my second time doing the Glbal Pet Food offer and so far only base airmiles was credited both ties I guess it’s now a waiting game for me
    I just noticed my 2 + 10 posted this morning from Global. With different owners for different locations, I’m sure some set up STB BAM’s to be credited in one batch at the end of the promotion. While others, set it up to post BAM’s at same time as regular AM’s. As @jrs101 stated earlier, you have nothing to worry about as receipt clearly showed 4 + 10.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information