User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree2081Likes

Thread: January 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (New Year, new calendars)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ceil-I watched marie kondo netflick episodes -all of them ,get a load of the woman who pays someone to do her laundry as she hates doing it -I have a daughter-in-law who hates doing laundry too ,but I love doing laundry and folding and I always do a load when I babysit baby cara
    I also read her 2 books -I don't believe in rolling socks thou -mind you I don't even have that many -lol

So 3 days off from babysitting took my tree own today and started organizing -put all my gift bags xmas ones in a bag according to size and then I decided to use a cloth bag (as I have so many) to put my tissue paper in I think I have enough tissue paper to last me my lifetime -lol

frugalbigmama-i have already started for next xmas and easter for the grandkids ,at the Disney store the other day where do you get p,js for 10.00 you don't well except last summer I got winter p,js at gymboyee for 4.99-it pays to shop ahead even in the clothing dept

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Upcoming Ontario sale flyers are posted... Already planning my yummy meals for next week. Lots of good sale items on fresh stuff. We will eat well and healthy for sure
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Well super worked as planned, but we still have some leftover beef roast and our kids aren’t enthused. It was nicely cooked, but they prefer ground beef and noodles.

Two of my great trades arrived today. It’s nice to have new coupons for meat, veggies, and fruit. I hadn’t seen these specific coupons before, which is why I traded for them. It’s nice that they arrived before our trip.

Some drama with daycare familjes today, but I’m trying to take it all in stride. I’m verbally spreading the word regarding my new daycare vacancies.

I had all the kids kids at the Family Centre for the morning and packed our snacks. It was -27 with the wind chill.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I cooked up the roast after 7pm as planned. Kitchen is all clean. Roast sliced and in fridge. Sandwiches made for lunches tomorrow. After reduced sticker and bonus PC pts I paid roughly $4 per striploin roast. I should have cleared the bunker ( I paid with points too) oh well try not to over stock up but I think I have on these,
    im keeping up on what needs to be used in fridge. I put cooked sausage in freezer. Will pull out one night next week for boys for dinner. Will deal with the rest of leftovers tomorrow night ( make DS chicken fried rice)
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    My plan for dinner is leftovers tonight and what’s not eaten will have to go in the green bin.
    My plan for today is to go to RCSS and check out there clearance on Christmas stuff @Angela273 I was not even aware that there is new coupons out for meat, fruits and veggies. If you do t mind can you give some details when you have time.
    Have a great Wednesday all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy hump day!!!! We are expecting a storm this afternoon but school was a go! I was happy I made lunches last night and I even made DS an egg mcmuffin for breakfast to eat on the way to school
    I had the roast pan soaking in the sink overnight and washed it up this morning. Dinner will be quick tonight since it is leftovers I have decided. We will just eat the roast for sandwiches the rest of the week. (I don't buy processed meat) I will do some laundry tonight since I am not stuck in the kitchen.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all .
    snow came over night. not lots . but some.
    i need to spend a bit of time doing some coupon trade stuff. hope to get a few good ones.
    shoveled the drive way.. my trackers says 2400 steps....lol. thats a good start to the day.
    i am not going to early years.. just cant handle the lady running it today.

veggie soup, and grilled cheese for lunch today. Chicken parm for supper.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Question of the Day: What is on your do NOT buy list?

As many of us are in mode to use up what we have I have made a mental list of stuff we need to use up and not to add anymore to the pile.
    For us:

Butter
    bacon
    peanut butter
    pasta
    furnace filters
    Meat (Our freezer is well stocked right now so yes I guess I need to add to the list since we need to use up but I would buy if a super clearance deal and just wrap extra well and rotate my stock)
    Men/women deodorant ( we have lots of body wash and shampoo but I would still buy more to keep the stock up )
    socks/underwear (we are all fully stocked up... only buying for Christmas )
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Wed, Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:10 AM.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

shampoo, cleaners. Beef...

I have a only buy if killer sale list..
    toilet paper , laundry dtg. deo - i have enough for 3 months.. but.. ya know .. killer sale...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    shampoo, cleaners. Beef...

I have a only buy if killer sale list..
    toilet paper , laundry dtg. deo - i have enough for 3 months.. but.. ya know .. killer sale...
    oh you reminded me to add men's deodorant to the list...that stuff dries out and we have about 20 so I am not adding more to the pile!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My list is and will keep adding as I remember ( As some mention if I see a great deal on Products that’s almost free with coupons will buy and donate because that’s what I love to do)
    Have enough for about 3-4 months
    Chicken
    Shrimp
    Tomatoes
    Pasta
    Pasta Sauce
    Gronala Bars
    Cheese( lots of the Laighing cow)
    Chilli sauce
    Mazola cooking oil
    Olive Oil
    Laundry stuff
    Toilet Paper
    Kleenex
    Body Wash
    Mens Soap
    Shampoo
    Deodorant both men’s and Ladies
    Candles
    Feminine Hygiene
    Toothbrush
    ToothPaste
    Floss
    Alcan Foil
    Assorted Beans
    Last edited by flemeth; Wed, Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:59 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    morning all .
    snow came over night. not lots . but some.
    i need to spend a bit of time doing some coupon trade stuff. hope to get a few good ones.
    shoveled the drive way.. my trackers says 2400 steps....lol. thats a good start to the day.
    i am not going to early years.. just cant handle the lady running it today.

veggie soup, and grilled cheese for lunch today. Chicken parm for supper.
    @gisele dat do you have a wish list of coupons you want or a trade list I would like to take a look and see if I have any thing you want and I am looking for I have lots of coupons so can’t make a trade list
    Last edited by flemeth; Wed, Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Gisrledat do you have a wish list of coupons you want or a trade list I would like to take a look and see if I have any thing you want and I am looking for I have lots of coupons so can’t make a trade list
    i will send you a message at quiet time. thanks!!!
    Angela273, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

on my do not buy list is

bar soap -i have about 12 boxes of dove soap 2's or 4's -last year donated olay and nivea bar soap to a womans shelter
    no cleaners needed like mr.clean or windex til I use up a fantastic jug and windex jug
    down to 4 deodorants each so wont stock up on those unless really cheap 1.99 is cheap to me
    don't need pasta
    don't need shampoo as I can only use baby shampoo from now on

what I do need is I always buy if I get a killer deal on laundry soap or fabric softner -the stock is depleting
    wish I had the glad garbage bag cpn as I am down to 2 pkgs of no noname garbage bags and they do rip the odd time
    -paper towels are getting low as is my toilet paper
    just build my body wash up to 5 bottles now

this is just in my head

oh my goodness just made my bed with the sheets my dear daughter bought us for xmas from the bay glukenstein 625 thread count supima cotton(so soft) -oh I cant wait to sleep in them tonight
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupon girl I traded for glad garbage coupons with bargaincoupon she still have up for trade and is a very easy going and nice trader from my experience

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information