User Tag List

Page 823 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 923 1323 1823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Lynn, they are so gorgeous and sweet!
    How I miss having kittens around, they are so much fun.

It's really storming here. There was light snow but with the winds picking up, it's going to be crazy out there.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, Lynn, they are so gorgeous and sweet!
    How I miss having kittens around, they are so much fun.

It's really storming here. There was light snow but with the winds picking up, it's going to be crazy out there.
    They are sweet, @Natalka, not a bit shy, amof they think they now own the place.

We're expecting more bad weather overnight, I guess you're sending it here, huh?

I decided not to go to a clinic; I thought about when this may have started, and iirc, all I did was take the trash container out from it's hanging thing on the inside of a bottom kitchen door, and then felt 'something', like a pinch across my back. I guess sometimes it doesn't take much, esp at this age, to do something that simple and get hurt, dang it.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Feb 1st, 2019 at 02:06 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The kittens are lovely As for your pain, I can't tell you the amount of times that I get weird random pain for no reason. Seems to happen more and more often I was washing the dishes today and did something weird to my finger. Now it hurts. I wasn't washing a rabid wolverine. It was dishes. No struggle.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 those kitties are adorable.
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 The kittens look cute and definitely checking the place out.

Anyway here's another update. Definitely happy with my progress but still lots of work to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    The kittens are lovely As for your pain, I can't tell you the amount of times that I get weird random pain for no reason. Seems to happen more and more often I was washing the dishes today and did something weird to my finger. Now it hurts. I wasn't washing a rabid wolverine. It was dishes. No struggle.
    @GoJays , as with your dishes, there was no struggle involved, no resistance, from that garbage container. It seems all I have to do is twist a little this or that way and poof!! out of commission for days.
    I guess the years do add up, even though I'm not doing any of the adding...at least in my mind. I don't feel this old, that's for sure, until something like this happens out of nowhere.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There's a meme around here somewhere for how we feel @Lynn49 ... hang on a sec... in the meantime, here's this one...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I knew I had it...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I knew I had it...

Yup. That 'bout sums it up, @GoJays !!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I, too, feel the same about doing something presumably simple then, wham! It's like being hit with a snow plow!

Milan was just by for a visit and brought me a sub, and we shared a brownie and a Mt Dew. I had chosen a good supper here, I love fish, but it was way way over cooked and just not edible. I had half a cup of soup, tasted the potatoes and broccoli, but ate almost all of the beets. Who would believe that a hospital's consistently good veg would be the beets?

Physio this aft was a pile of Revelations. First, a different physiotherapist than I had ever had before, she is 64 and from Australia.
    I wish I had had the chance to write things down, she had the proper terms for all that is wrong with my body. Not only did I do sit stands, but then she worked on my back, my right arm, my knees, and hamstrings - lots of exercises, I was so exhausted afterward. And it was right before supper - near the end of the session was when the nurse came with painkillers.

So, then a discussion of how my pain meds must be upped. Yep, there has been a note to the Dr for three days already regarding this, but nary a Dr has come to see me.

Speaking of drugs, my night meds will hopefully be here soon. I just pray for a better sleep tonight.
    My son finds it suspect that two days after I began taking the oil was when I began having trouble sleeping. It's the only variable.

Good night, peeps!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I wrestled with a migraine again today but did get some things accomplished.

Vacuumed and cleaned up the foyer and 're-arranged a bathroom.
    Boy, my supper was awful! Just trying to use things up in the freezer. Block.

My BrotherB and his family git the keys to their temporary home tonight. I need to move my meals which are being stored at his house to my BrotherR' s house. Lots of things to be passed on to a charity and I will take Tootie out to Canadian Tire for an hour tomorrow while my landlady shows the apartment.

My new bed frame was delivered yesterday and my over-the-toilet storage unit today.

Boxes everywhere!
    Well it's nighty-night time.

Good night folks! The temps are rising but not as high as we expected for tomorrow.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Big scary dog and then suddenly....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    @walkonby -I am "sew" excited to be thinking of setting up my sewing area in my new digs. Good for you! Your project sounds terrific.
    Weeee!!! I finished it!! I made quite a mess in the basement which I was responsible for having to clean up after BUT it was all kind of fun!

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/89421-...9/#post6956695

Off to my physio appt soon! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information