User Tag List

Page 827 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 825 826 827 828 829 837 877 927 1327 1827 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I couldn't agree more...we served apps, dinner, dessert to our guest who we still just love to pieces (my late BFF's Husband), then watched the "game". Like you, @GoJays, the game, the half-time thing, were both boring and also like you, I was on my ipad through the 3rd quarter.
    The Muchael Buble commercial was cute (loved how he was sitting on the floor with his magic marker, lol), anything with Harrison Ford and a dog, yet! was fun. Other than that...even the appearance of the clydesdales after a year's absence was a bore.
    As the game was finalized, our guest left, I turned the channel to a Christmas Hallmark movie (apparently they'll be now shown every Friday on the Hallmak channel, although this was on Bravo), pvr'd it, checked in here, and now Jenny and I will hit the hay and watch it until I get too sleepy.

What a waste of time THAT event was. The only part I really liked was the fly-over, as usual. When we were in GreenBay at Lambeau a stelth flew right over us...omg, second best feeling in the world!! Hahahaha!!!
    Yeah, the clydesdales. They're always nice to see but it wasn't a cry-my-eyes-out commercial like past years. It was
    You're right about the Harrison Ford ad - he and his naughty dog were cute. The Budweiser ads were good but I was very disappointed in Doritos. And Coke - omg, insert another yawn smiley here. The food at our house was more exciting than anything that happened in Atlanta. Do you suppose everyone is trying too hard to be politically correct and to not offend anyone? Get over yourselves people! If you can't laugh then you're not living.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends! The other night I watched "The Best Super Bowl Ads of All Time" - The only one I liked was the Doritos Time Machine one. It makes me laugh every time!
    My DH used to rant because we would not get the "real" ads which were being shown in the States, but superimposed Canadian ads.

I did watch the Puppy Bowl. That commentary was very creative and most of those puppies were adopted. I would have liked to have seen the (why am I blanking on his name-Han Solo) and mischievous doggy one.

Well, got to get back to making my list for the day.

Poor Tootie didn't eat more than a few bites yesterday and then this morning was quite out of sorts. Our choices for where she can do things outside have been considerably reduced. In fact "A river runs through it" at the moment.

It is supposed to rain and then cool back down below zero. Yucky!

See you later, folks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @GoJays , it's so funny (but not strange) how you and I are saving the same things on our various Pinterest boards! There are some original ones for a change rather than recycled ones, and I love the "offended people" ones, hahaha!
    Esp this one:

Other than that, not much going on today, but resting from the activity of yesterday. Gosh, we used to have parties of 20-30 people at least every month and I can't imagine how we'd ever get through all that work now that we're older!! Time sure has a way of reminding us that we're not quite so young anymore. So today is a day of rest. Tomorrow may be more productive.
    @avoncallingu , is there a dog park nearby that maybe Tootie would be comfortable enough to do her things? Usually they're pretty well maintained...hope she feels better and can eat well again.

I pretty much stayed on my no-low-carb diet yesterday except for a couple of glasses of wine...2 cups went into the sauce for dinner... But I don't think that counts. Back on the wagon today, no problem, although not as strict a diet as @walkonby is on, the Brat.

Take care, everyone, hava a lovely day...we had rain last evening which froze of course, so watch the roads out there whether rainy or icy!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning - I did enjoy SuperbOwl yesterday - anyone else on Reddit?

Just had a lovely shower and had done physio just before that.

So I am pooped.
    Sleep was from maybe three to eight this morning - but from 6:30 there were wakeups for water, vitals, meds... at which point I had to get up.
    Hoping for a nap after lunch.

Have a mellow Monday, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went out a bit earlier. The vehicle showed 13 degrees. Too bad it's only one day but I enjoyed it just the same
    Wednesday and Thursday bring freezing rain and cooler temperatures
    At least it won't be like last week's deep freeze.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!
    I pretty much stayed on my no-low-carb diet yesterday except for a couple of glasses of wine...2 cups went into the sauce for dinner... But I don't think that counts. Back on the wagon today, no problem, although not as strict a diet as @walkonby is on, the Brat.
    YOU RANG????

Just another so so day here....but it was glorious temp wise and we had sunshine as well so not at all bad. I even sprung for a car wash. Got tied up with paper nonsense and numbers....why did I even bother?
    Note to self: don't do it when you feel sleepy.

A Leaf game tonight!! Something to look forward to....dental appt tomorrow something NOT to look forward to.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't spring for a car wash @walkonby - I'm too cheap - however, I did wash my vehicle myself today. Just with the hose and a rag but what a difference! It's back to its original bright, white Til Wednesday when the freezing rain hits.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Was able to get Tootie' s plastic booties on ( She HATES getting them on but I was actually able to take her for a bit if a walk. What a mess her leg fur was when we git back so I shampooed her feet. (Once again, she HATES it!) Then I went out and bought a few groceries -including chicken! - She LOVES it.
    I have a bit of Sun today-record high today -11°

Off to a Meditation meeting in a while.

Enjoy your evening!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Waiting (im)patiently for nurse to come with meds.

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams!

Name:  .facebook_1549333988955.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  103.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Feb 4th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Family drama

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  5C521834-CB67-4FDF-90EB-71B62E71FCA3.jpeg
Views: 109
Size:  159.5 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Not sure what are in my plans for today other than my usual routine and walk my fur baby since it's nice out Yesterday was the first day in a veryy long time he went on a walk and he behave like he was in prison all this time so before the rain start I will get him out there again this morning. Have a great Tuesday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information