User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Laurabelle81
  • 1 Post By Miss Molly
  • 1 Post By lilo0003

Thread: PC Mastercard questions

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just got one because when they had the January 24-27 bonus point deals, one was if you apply you get 75000 points. Today I see they gave me 55000 points so I've put in an inquiry.

I have PC Optimum cards. If I use the one that is connected to the account, do I have to scan the PC Optimum card or does it know that I'm using the PC Mastercard? Sometimes I'm going to want to use my other card that isn't attached to the account because the offers are better.

What I'm wondering is I see I've received some bonus points for paying with the card. I got 1500 points in one instance and I don't know why.

POINTS OFFERS REDEEMED
    MASTERCARD REWARDS

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can either scan a separate pc optimum card or scan the MasterCard itself (points will go to the points card linked to it) before paying with the MasterCard. When you pay with the MasterCard you earn points when you shop at loblaws, no frills, etc...depending on what card you have, you’ll earn the following amounts: Attachment 348867

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    You can either scan a separate pc optimum card or scan the MasterCard itself (points will go to the points card linked to it) before paying with the MasterCard. When you pay with the MasterCard you earn points when you shop at loblaws, no frills, etc...depending on what card you have, you’ll earn the following amounts: Attachment 348867

Thanks for the info. That link didn't work, though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry...this website is crappy for that. All the information is on the PC financial website
    Miss Molly likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ugh! So I heard back from them about the 55,000 points.

Please be advised that the points you will earn for this promotion will be added to your PC Optimum account within 4-6 weeks after your first transaction.

This morning there is another 55,000 point deposit in my account. I have no idea why I keep getting 55,000 points added to my account. I had my first transaction about a week ago, I think.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i was thinking of getting a card but i think i'll wait until there is a promo
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It has been a month and I still can't register my card to view my info online. I've written to them twice and they are working on it. I got a paper statement in the mail the other day, but I like to know exactly what's what.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    It has been a month and I still can't register my card to view my info online. I've written to them twice and they are working on it. I got a paper statement in the mail the other day, but I like to know exactly what's what.
    Took 3 months for me to be able to!!! So u have a bit to go its unbelievable i have had many credit cards and this ones customer service just sucks and when can u not access online right away? Like so weird they are not a small company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So I finally was able to register my PC Mastercard but I can't see anything but my pending transactions. I called them yesterday and they were going to put me through to someone more technical but I had to go to work. I couldn't see my payment that I made 2 weeks ago which was what was really freaking me out. He did confirm that they received it but I don't understand this website. It tells you to select a range of dates and then it says nothing is there. I'm going to have to call back again but this is one badly designed website.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    So I finally was able to register my PC Mastercard but I can't see anything but my pending transactions. I called them yesterday and they were going to put me through to someone more technical but I had to go to work. I couldn't see my payment that I made 2 weeks ago which was what was really freaking me out. He did confirm that they received it but I don't understand this website. It tells you to select a range of dates and then it says nothing is there. I'm going to have to call back again but this is one badly designed website.
    It’s a hideous website. They changed it about 6 months ago and after 17 years of being a PC MC fan I have switched to the the Triangle World Elite MC. I hated that I could not see pending transactions...hello fraud protection and could no longer download to YNAB. I made repeated complaints about the changes and when nothing improved I moved on. So I use it only for RCSS and SDM. I will miss the points but but not the annoying website.
    Ciel likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am still not able to see anything more than 5 transactions. I sent them screen caps of what I see. I tried to view a range of 2 months worth of transactions and all I see are the same 5 even though there were more. They said it was related to the problem I had before when I couldn't register. It's amazing how a financial institution is this inept.

Thread Information