User Tag List

Page 635 of 654 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I feel your pain but with Rogers, we upgraded our service at work and have yet to achieve what they promised. So there has been a lot of back and forth blaming equipment and other things but not acknowledging the issue. Thursday I went to this office just to be on the phone with the technician (as the last one they physically sent in apparently did not have the equipment to properly test the system) only to sit there for 3 hours and they never called.

Today I emailed to book a time for next week and was told they tried to call back (not sure if they called me or our controller, they were not clear) but said no one answered the phone. They did not call me, grrrrr
    Oh, @SassyAshley -if you could only go online and post on Facebook or Twitter to say DM me-your service and promised features have failed me and cost me money.
    Newfiescreech and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Tired of retailer websites lying to me. Amazon lying about registry refunds. Walmart lying about shipping dates (7 days delayed?!). Loblaws lying about points and store inventory. Gap lying about sizing. Hudson's Bay sending wrong items them lying that they would send replacements that never came (but they still charged my credit card!). I've spent an obscene amount of time on the phone. Escalate it to a supervisor and most don't bother to do anything about it. Some of them will say they'll give you a $5 credit or whatever and then it doesn't even appear in your account (has happened several times)
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Tired of retailer websites lying to me. Amazon lying about registry refunds. Walmart lying about shipping dates (7 days delayed?!). Loblaws lying about points and store inventory. Gap lying about sizing. Hudson's Bay sending wrong items them lying that they would send replacements that never came (but they still charged my credit card!). I've spent an obscene amount of time on the phone. Escalate it to a supervisor and most don't bother to do anything about it. Some of them will say they'll give you a $5 credit or whatever and then it doesn't even appear in your account (has happened several times)
    I always get upset with most of the big retailers. There is always something wrong whenever I shop with them, the biggest culprit being PC Optimum/Loblaw. Almost every trip using my points card I have problems with not getting my points from them. I have had some really crap I've had to get through just to get a few measly points out of them for something I BOUGHT! Or having to deal with such Anti-coupon, Anti-saving employees and supervisors at various grocery stores. It really just gets so tiring having to deal with all this crap and stores (IMO) not wanting you to saving money despite advertising it everywhere that they love you if you save money (RCSS' Slogan; "Big on Fresh, Low on Price", when I always end up price matching between 60 and 100% of my order with them, and most of the time I notice their produce isn't the best at all, even No Frills/Freshco/Food Basics has better produce than them for LESS!!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Why in the hell can people not respect other people's things? I get movies and shows on dvd from the library. We don't stream, download or buy our own dvds. It's much cheaper this way. Anyway, if you don't jump in and get the dvds when they're new, you might as well forget it. I'm trying to watch Homeland right now but have had to skip through half the shows from season one so far because they dvds are so friggin scratched up.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Why in the hell can people not respect other people's things? I get movies and shows on dvd from the library. We don't stream, download or buy our own dvds. It's much cheaper this way. Anyway, if you don't jump in and get the dvds when they're new, you might as well forget it. I'm trying to watch Homeland right now but have had to skip through half the shows from season one so far because they dvds are so friggin scratched up.
    I know..it pisses me off too. every time I borrow dvds I wipe all sides with a Lysol cloth & I always treat them as if I own them.
    I wish the library would remind people to treat them better & parents need to teach their kids better.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hate those smug PC points people too. I also always have problems just like you do. Last time was $24 missing and took 3 emails of "why don't you actually read the screenshots I am sending you" to get it fixed.

I'm just so angry that every single website seems to have wrong information on it, and when it seems suspicious, you specifically ask their customer service to verify that it's correct. Then when order comes you were right all along and now have to schlep your way to some far away store or post office (they've closed the one near me) to return something you wouldn't have bought in the first place had they not blatantly lied in their listing and their customer service. Every store that I listed has done this to me in the last month! One of the lied about a part being included in the box. Well buying that part separately is $100!! "Oh but here's $5 for your trouble."

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I always get upset with most of the big retailers. There is always something wrong whenever I shop with them, the biggest culprit being PC Optimum/Loblaw. Almost every trip using my points card I have problems with not getting my points from them. I have had some really crap I've had to get through just to get a few measly points out of them for something I BOUGHT! Or having to deal with such Anti-coupon, Anti-saving employees and supervisors at various grocery stores. It really just gets so tiring having to deal with all this crap and stores (IMO) not wanting you to saving money despite advertising it everywhere that they love you if you save money (RCSS' Slogan; "Big on Fresh, Low on Price", when I always end up price matching between 60 and 100% of my order with them, and most of the time I notice their produce isn't the best at all, even No Frills/Freshco/Food Basics has better produce than them for LESS!!)
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh hey 2 weeks after a refund at Chapters and my gift card still has not been refunded. Another one to add onto the list

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Oh hey 2 weeks after a refund at Chapters and my gift card still has not been refunded. Another one to add onto the list
    Was it Chapters.ca ? dont they just add a credit to your account for future purchase?
    (it's been a VERY long time since I did a refund there)

if it was in-store, the refund could (should) have gone directly onto your card if you still had it.
    If you didnt have a physical card, they should have issued you another with that refund on it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They ended up responding to tell me that (why couldn't they just say that in the first place when they issued the refund?)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Was it Chapters.ca ? dont they just add a credit to your account for future purchase?
    (it's been a VERY long time since I did a refund there)

if it was in-store, the refund could (should) have gone directly onto your card if you still had it.
    If you didnt have a physical card, they should have issued you another with that refund on it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ugh..I post an item on kijiji and we set up a pick up time. I give my address and phone number. You arrive late, you wait in my driveway and send me an email that you are waiting. This is supper time so I don't notice you...so you leave...why didn't you ring the doorbell? Or call me? Was I supposed to wait outside in -10 weather.......grrrrr. I hate selling on kijiji.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who refuse to learn how to text.
    They probably still have their buggy whips in the garage.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i hate texting.. i rarely text, i texted more in the last 10 days when i was in the hospital (5 days in the hospital 3 of them giving me the run around, emerg surgery to remove gallbladder) then i've texted over the past year and to be honest i'm happy to put the phone down when i got home.. i think people are too attached to their cellphones and this need to be in instant contact with everything and constantly entertained with websurfing and checking messages

sorry no buggy whips in my garage...
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Teachers who give homework way above the level your kid can do it independently. I hate homework!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

so JUST great!
    Rufus, our sweet 15 yr. old Shih Tzu has LYME Disease! His blood was drawn yesterday at his annual exam as the vet was concerned over him losing 3 lbs in a year. ( the wee guy weighs just 15 lbs now )
    Vet gave us the results this morning.....I was shocked at the blood results because neither of our pooches gets walked in grassy areas going out back instead and that area is ALL deck??

Anyhow, can't change it now, he will have to take these antibiotics for 30 days. Blood work shows he is also anemic, so now a Multi Vitamin will be added alongside his " old man " arthritic meds.
    Poor bugger!

I had NO IDEA there was a Lyme disease vaccine, nor did I realize our area is a hot zone for Lyme cases.
    Brought our other Shih Tzu in this morning for a his blood test to check if he has it too, even though he is a very sturdy ( healthy ) 22 lbs. and had no other signs of illness/weakness.
    If his test shows up negative I am getting him the Lyme vaccine.

Next month Hamlet ( one of the 2 cats ) goes under to have a bad tooth extracted....yikes!!
    I am singing a song right now......" money money money money ........Money!
    No other lyrics....just those. ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, @walkonby - sorry about Rufus, but it is great there is a treatment for it.

Please give behind the ears scritches to him, as well as his furry mates!
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Page 635 of 654 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 ... LastLast

Thread Information