User Tag List

Page 876 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 926 976 1376 1876 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 29296
Like Tree118402Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    All Max and Max9s are now grounded...
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/ca...155142687.html
    You could have knocked me down with a feather, @danger_dan ! Who knew our politicians had the kahunas to make that decision! Must have taken a poll and based their decision on that. Whatever it was, I'm shocked and relieved!

Agree, @Natalka , red first, pewter next, black last. If you end up with black, just yank those laces out and buy grosgrain ribbons! in all colours!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! I am left wondering what type of plane my nephew and his troupe are scheduled to fly back next Monday from Colombia via Panama then Toronto.

His parents are on top of things.

@Natalka - @lynn always has such good fashion ideas! The ribbon idea is a great one! And you can often get stretches of ribbon on sale at Fabric Stores.

There are little birdies of some type making nests in our individual apartment "eves". Now, I like little birdies although, I guess many there do not as they "mess up" patio floors and patio windows. I would rather clean off the patio door than scoot little birdlets out 7 floors up! I may be in the minority but there is no apartment directly to my right and the lady to my left is deaf and I can't imagine her EVER going out on the balcony. She's very fragile and in her nineties. The little twitters this morning were quite lovely.

The cleaning person was to have come today. I hope she washed the floors. They were pretty dirty from dusty boots coming and going over the last few days.

Well -off to pick up a few more things from my old apartment and the rug cleaner from my friendand then home again. Boy, I am glad I don't have to cook!
    wendymac, Natalka, Silk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@danger_dan You are only one sleep away from Thursday! @Natalka What a cute cat and I like your son's face. Nothing much happening here, but I did have a passing thought about what to put into the veggie garden this year. I guess my subconscious actually believes that Spring is almost here. As for my conscious mind...there's still snow on the ground. So what do I believe? My wishful psyche or my lying eyes? Have a good night and sound sleep, everyone.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.

Name:  i-dont-do-thursdays-its-friday-eve-14565877.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  85.6 KB
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Told ya Friday Eve would get here.
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning Dan and Wendymac! I was so occupied yesterday that I didn't even notice that Facebook had crashed. It seemed to be big news. Oh well, big news was a positive follow-up for my BrotherR.

I met another lovely couple at dinner last night. She is an artist and wants to share her talents with the residents here. That will be fun.

I need to get things rolling on replacing my windshield.

It's supposed to be a warm but rainy day.

I will check in later. Wishing everyone a happy day!
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Thursday!

Just finished brekkie - pumpkin muffin and an orange - and am waiting for physio at 9:30. Just got some extra drugs for that.

Hope today brings you some fun in your life, each of you!

That is it from me, smell ya later!
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@avoncallingu Good afternoon back to you, lady. You are a ray of sunshine. And, lord, we need it in this area of SW Ontario. It is warming up but gloomy, gloomy, gloomy. Did the weekly grocery tour early this morning and made some good buys but nothing killer. I got the 60 airmiles point for spending $40 at rexall, + 20 points for spending over $15 on Be Better, + $5 off when you spend $25 from their customer appreciation coupon. Two of the products--2 Fiber Choice that DH favors--will get $8 back at Checkout 51. So I played the angles there. At Metro, I picked up two Irish cheeses and the corned beef i need to make Irish meatloaf for St. Paddy's Day. (I'll post the recipe later because it is delish). I used AM for $30 to pretty much wipe out the bill. But at Freshco and GT, I just shopped the sales. Oh...and I got my $10 gc in the mail for the snap and save promo. That was fast. Go get em, smartcanuckers!
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Grrrr, typed out so much, but the Gremlins ate it.

Had a decent physio session, pushed past the pain so I could have a decent walk then did 13 minutes at level two on the sci fit. Finally someone used its proper name, so here is an exact pic

https://www.google.com/search?q=sci+...viewerState=lb

They take out the seat shown, and I go up to it in a wheelchair.

The head physiotherapist read my foot x-ray, but nothing showed up where my owie is. However, it showed a few other things. There is damage on the second metacarpal, probably from an old injury; a small beginning of a heel spur; and that I have thin bones. Lovely.
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Mar 14th, 2019 at 03:18 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Pi Day!

I would love a sweet pie, and a pizza pie!

danger_dan likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    That is it from me, smell ya later!
    Natalka. I do not forgive you. I read this while my two dogs were on one side of my computer sniffing each other in unsavory places. You are not to be forgiven for planting images that warp my fragile little mind.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Two dear friends bailed me out of finishing packing at my old apartment. I was in bad shape at noon. They had their late afternoon and evening planned. They remembered being in a similar position when they moved into their last home. They are real sweethearts!

So 99% of everything is done over there.

My supper is booked for 5 tonight as I thought I might be able to go to choir practice tonight. But now, I realize that is not going to happen.

I need to vacuum over at my old place and throw out a few things.

Thanks for your comment, Wendymac!

I was told by the superintendent that the Association of the building really is not responsible for what is coming off the roof. (Pass the buck and phone the maintenance company.) The whole Bell system was off at my old building which was befuddling anyone who had Bell. You couldn't even buzz in to tell someone you were there.

Well, I need to "gussy-up" somewhat before I go to supper. That means
    brushing my hair.

😆

Have to book a hotel room in Chatham for Friday night. See you folk!

Enjoy your Friday Eve!
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Pi Day Indeed! Today our sweetheart shih tzu Rufus turned 15!!
    Our vets office sent along b'day wishes....very sweet!
    While at Physio this morning another member who does the workout in the hour after me had mentioned that her DS's b'day was today and then she shared some cute stories of his b'day " pies " he was given instead of cakes....all to his confusion until he aged enough to know what math was...ha ha

Did I respond that it was also my pooches special day?...... nope....I just couldn't trounce all over her memories with " it's my dog's b'day too! " ( We never gave Rufus pie either, so there's that. ha ha )

The evening is already here! This day has BLOWN by!!!
    Nice link @Natalka , I did not know what that machine ( sci fit ) was. Awesome endurance!! 13 minutes. You Go girl!
    Had a comical thing happen as I was sitting on the recumbent cycle at physio, I was peddling away, deeply absorbed in a chapter of I'll Be Gone In the Dark by Michelle McNamara.
    As I read over a particularly graphic paragraph depicting one of the attacks..... from behind me strolled a member who was there to do her workout, she uttered a quiet-ish " good morning " to me as she brushed my arm slightly....
    You know what happened.
    I jumped out of my skin and made a very embarrassing sound. We both chuckled.
    Note to self: never read awful novels in public unless your back is up against a wall!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, @walkonby - the nursing student scared me two days ago. I was immersed in watching a cooking show and doing a crossword puzzle. I face away from the room entrance, and did not hear her come in, until she was almost right beside me telling she had my supper meds. I jumped and yelped, may have scared her more, but she burst out into giggles.

Happy birthday to sweet Rufus!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information