User Tag List

Page 161 of 233 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has probably been asked a million times but with the new system do FPCs count before or after the subtotal?
    I.e. if I had a WUS 50 offer would it be $50 plus the free product or $50 with the free product included?
    Thanks
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    This has probably been asked a million times but with the new system do FPCs count before or after the subtotal?
    I.e. if I had a WUS 50 offer would it be $50 plus the free product or $50 with the free product included?
    Thanks
    The cashier does a subtotal first, your points appear and then she takes off the coupons. So your total has to be $50 before coupons.
    Ciel, Anna Michele, Cake and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

One of my PC Optimum offers is a "Total Store Offer" buy $50 on almost anything, get 10,000 pts.
    It doesn't specify if its good at SDM or a Loblaws store--what's your take on which store it is good on? TIA.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    One of my PC Optimum offers is a "Total Store Offer" buy $50 on almost anything, get 10,000 pts.
    It doesn't specify if its good at SDM or a Loblaws store--what's your take on which store it is good on? TIA.
    If it like the one my family friend got before, I believe it would be valid anywhere. Although I think hers was "FOR EVERY $50". We personally used her offer at RCSS on a big shop ($100, so she got back over over 20,000Pts, earning some personal offers too)
    Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Typically I think these are valid at the store you shop the most. I usually see Loblaws on top of my offer.
    Ciel, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Went to RCSS today--spent $50 and received 10,000 pts. Super deal on groceries with 20% off!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PC insiders people. Have you ever logged into your pc insiders account? https://secure.pcinsiders.ca/en

I found it interesting that it calculates money saved as a PC insider. Not much for me, as I have only ever used the free click and collect. No more diapers or baby stuff in my house, and I haven't bought any organics or joe fresh apparently. Although I've become a fan of the free click and collect (mostly because of the free bags - lol), I think I will be cancelling my subscription before it's up. I only signed up because I got 100 000 pts for signing up. I did love the box of goodies that came as the surprise gift though!
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    PC insiders people. Have you ever logged into your pc insiders account? https://secure.pcinsiders.ca/en

I found it interesting that it calculates money saved as a PC insider. Not much for me, as I have only ever used the free click and collect. No more diapers or baby stuff in my house, and I haven't bought any organics or joe fresh apparently. Although I've become a fan of the free click and collect (mostly because of the free bags - lol), I think I will be cancelling my subscription before it's up. I only signed up because I got 100 000 pts for signing up. I did love the box of goodies that came as the surprise gift though!
    I wish this program was broader. For those of us who don't have kids, prefer to go into the store and don't buy organic pr Joe Fresh produts, it's useless.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I joined the program a while ago with 50% off promo and nothing yet for me to take advantage of it and I am still waiting for the gift box to come. How long does it take?
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I joined the program a while ago with 50% off promo and nothing yet for me to take advantage of it and I am still waiting for the gift box to come. How long does it take?
    Mine came Novemberish I think
    Ciel and paylessgetmore like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Mine came Novemberish I think
    So when did you subscribe and how long did you wait to receive it?
    Ciel and Ellen Cardinal like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Bonus Redemption Event this coming weekend!

Picked up a coupon at the cash for 10k wus $40 good this week (March 25-29) and it had a tear off section that reads:

Coming soon!
    Bonus Redemption Event!
    Friday March 29 - Sunday March 31 2019

Fyi, this is for Quebec - YMMV

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Mar 25th, 2019 at 04:42 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bonus Redemption Event in BC, too!
    greentires4me, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I wish this program was broader. For those of us who don't have kids, prefer to go into the store and don't buy organic pr Joe Fresh procduts, it's useless.
    For a while there was a 50% off promo going around from a bunch of companies. I mostly did it for free pick up but I paid $50 and got the $99 travel credit. I was planning on staying in a hotel for work anyways so that worked out amazing for me since I was reimbursed the full price of the room from work but was still able to use my travel credit. Waiting on the surprise box though.
    Ciel, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I haven't been active on this thread but I regret to report a major theft of my points today. I got one of those emails saying "Congratulations, you've just redeemed 120,000 points!" And I'm like... NOOO, I did not. My other half lost the card we have (I keep the fob to use) back on March 8th so I immediately went to my account and changed the lost card over to "collect only". I'm really thorough about these kinds of things so I double and triple checked that the card had been deactivated for redeeming. I even checked back several times since it was lost and was satisfied that it was secure, wherever it was.

I called customer service and explained it all to them so they are doing an investigation and will let me know by email what they figure out. I specifically asked the customer service person if they had an activity record of me deactivating the lost card and she said that she couldn't say at this time. The redemption happened at 3:03 AM at a store that closes at 3:00 AM. So, whoever did it was pretty devious going in at the last minute in the middle of the night.

Ultimately I can absorb the loss if necessary and try to carry on with what is still my favourite points program but I was thinking what if it had happened to somebody who really scrimps and saves all year and uses the points at Christmas time to get their kids presents. These thieves truly have no conscience.

Has anyone else had points fraudulently redeemed from their accounts using a deactivated lost card?
    Ciel, Cata and dededi like this.

Page 161 of 233 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast

Thread Information